Does anyone still take untradable rewards?

Mdm
5120 posts Big Money Move
Seems like ball ache nowadays with dupes and no decent sbcs

Not taken packs from DR in a long time but tomorrow I will just not sure which type

What about you guys?

Comments

• Razovar
    2086 posts National Call-Up
    I take untradables every week. Just to complete marquee matchups for free and if I get any high rated players they can go into another sbc
  • YouKnowMe
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I only take untradeable rewards and has worked out well for me this year. Would much rather have much more SBC fodder/high rated untradeable player vs a chance at like 20k coins.
  • There will always be future SBCs that I want to do so I'll always take untradeables for more fodder.
  • Dutch3723
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve always taken untradables and continue to do so. I always figure the more cards the better and to be honest I don’t have any dupes now as ploughed all the low rated ones into 81+PP. if I get any high rated ones I’m happy to hold in unassigned or do discard glitch to wait and see what we get on Friday
  • JTID
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Coins every week. Prefer slow methodical accumulation as opposed to the unfulfilled hope that comes with packs.
  • Mdm
    Yes every time for me. I don’t play a lot of WL or DR anyway but I take the packs for fun mostly. Packing something is fun and not packing something is the same as I had before the packs. Coins aren't really going to help. I can make more a day if needed. Plus if I do pack something good, I can either use it or stick it in a sbc later on. If I get a dupe, I’ll discard it. No problem... people forget that a dupe was free anyway. Feeling the need to use it in an sbc, forces you to use coins and other fodder too. EA always wins

I came with nothing, I won’t lose anything. Ended up saving for Rooney without spending a coin.

Good philosophy
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    always tradable rewards, i get enough untradable from league sbc grind
  • Buzzbuzz
    2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2021
    When fodder is worth a lot I take tradeables, when fodder has crashed I take untradables or coins
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    I do quite often, definitely taking untradeables this week

1.Decent stuff in packs
    2. Doubles your chances of any good pulls
    3. Club is empty after TOTY
    4. can out any fodder into the OP PP packs.

Looking forward to rewards for the first time in a good while.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Razovar wrote: »
    I take untradables every week. Just to complete marquee matchups for free and if I get any high rated players they can go into another sbc

Not for free though.

Think I'll take untradeables this week myself.
  • Take untradable every week Div.1 / rank 1. 2 ultimate packs and 2 meg packs... haven’t picked a single special player all year 🤬😢
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have managed to dispose of the majority of my untradeables so I can afford to have untradeable duplicates from packs.

I will never waste an opportunity to be disappointed by opening 2X the packs. :joy:
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    I think you be daft to not take untradeable
  • Nickthegreek20
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    Always untradeable and I’ve got a far better team this year than I did at this stage last year. Icon packs have been nice to me and managed to pull TOTY Kimmich tradeable. Nearly saved enough for TOTY Davies just from grinding the game during lockdown
  • Koning Spijker
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    Always have, always will. Eventually I end up with extreme good teams last 3 years. Much better than when I spent money on the game
  • Royalwhite
    995 posts Professional
    Razovar wrote: »

Same here
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    Never

Sick of the same untradable duplicates so I just take coins now
  • StMaxi
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get double the packs from untradeables so double the fodder.. always take untradeables
  • Mdm
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    Never

Sick of the same untradable duplicates so I just take coins now

This is normally me. But pp is appealing this week
  • Take untradable every week Div.1 / rank 1. 2 ultimate packs and 2 meg packs... haven’t picked a single special player all year 🤬😢

Tray bronze Tim and then open pack... I do the same... And I'm happy whit my pulls...
  • Dead_Dave
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have been for a while but lately any decent pull is a duplicate untradeable, so from now on its tradeable packs only.
  • Sujitsky123
    2580 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2021
    Yeah...dupe untradeables are the worst. I took untradeables this week for PP. Opened one just for fun, got dupe untradeable TAA. Ok then, let's do an 85+. Guess what? Two dupe 85 untradeables!... EA sure is funny 😅

Edit: forgot to mention this was my 7th dupe untradeable TAA this fifa.
  • djnition
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Always take untradeables but far too many conmebols recently
  • Seeleyjs17
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite
    Untradables. Duoea for into sbc like this player pick sincw in doing a first owner team now
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Untradeables every week and then do whatever SBCs with the dupes

My last reward pack I got a dupe Lemar, completed the Atletico Madrid SBC and out pops this little nugget...

B36-DCF9-E-39-C0-4-D54-AE04-F85-AB609-BF91.png

Shame the flare and image was for the Conmebol card 🙄
  • libertao
    1899 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2021
    Always, but *****ing hate the lack of dupe storage because I never keep up with using the 75-83 upgrade SBCs.
  • Mdm
    Did this week. After starting this thread

Was fodder fruitful and did player pick sbc too

Thanks chaps