- Work on the details of the game, don't overlook them
- Added another gameplay alternative
- Add the notion of force
- Add Cross-platform play

Comments

• SBaggio59
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2021
    Work to give players more responsiveness; many players look like tanks; in my opinion it needs a better fit and a better compromise, heavy players need to be more responsive. Stop giving too much power to feints and make defender's interceptions more responsive and advantageous. Give more speed and responsiveness to axial defenders, often the gap in speed and responsiveness between a defender and an attacker is abused.

On physical fights, I think we have to give the defenders more advantage, unbearable to regularly see small players take the physical advantage over big, very solid defenders, then intercept the ball.

What is also unbearable is the player who shoots without conviction, the ball hits the opposing player, then returns to the feet of the same shooter, leaving the goal wide open; here no other word, it's crap, nothing constructive. At this high frequency, it is illogical.

The fouls awarded in the penalty area are far too generous, it is a major flaw in the game. The game is far too sensitive in this area.

The big problem with this game "Fifa 21" is its overall balance and lack of finish. But also the programming choices imposed on this creation. All these many little problems of logic, forgetfulness and adjustment make it an unfinished game. Which makes it a very boring creation.
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Actually release a finished product would be the main factor, let's be honest 10-12 patches is rediculous and does nothing but mess the game up further.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4962 posts Big Money Move
    Fixing Fifa 20 is the minimum. Then build upon that..

But EA will no doubt find something to market! Probably the Women's PL!
  • Rusty2times
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Player editing tried of having too look for the team I was editing on the edit menu so time consuming
  • SBaggio59
    edited May 2021
    If there is one major flaw to be found in the developments of Fifa games, especially Fifa 21, it is the lack of work on the consistency and finish of the game, there are really serious concerns. How do they manage to release a game with so many anomalies?
    I mean when a good carpenter comes to install a door, he checks at the end of his work that everything is up to standard, that it is consistent, that it is verified.

If there is a priority, it is already to release a finished game, tested and controlled correctly, not in a rush and incorrect way.
  • TeamExtreme17
    SBaggio59 wrote: »
    If there is one major flaw to be found in the developments of Fifa games, especially Fifa 21, it is the lack of work on the consistency and finish of the game, there are really serious concerns. How do they manage to release a game with so many anomalies?
    I mean when a good carpenter comes to install a door, he checks at the end of his work that everything is up to standard, that it is consistent, that it is verified.

If there is a priority, it is already to release a finished game, tested and controlled correctly, not in a rush and incorrect way.

This is my biggest gripe! Makes you wonder why we bother providing so much Beta feedback... It all just gets ignored!!
  • Sequence1986
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Top priorities:

Please add more broken skill moves like the bridge and step-over.
    Please make the passing system even worse, so we'll never pass a ball again.
    Please make keepers more stupid.
    Please make an even more inconsistent throw-in system.
    More OP special cards for FUT
    and last but not least, even less enjoyable gameplay.
  • mfmaxpower
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only priority I can think of is to rebuild the game from the ground up. Don't even know where to start otherwise.
  • marktko
    464 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Consistency and better AI combined with better playing switching.

Shouldn't happen in a game today where you can't get the right man under control quick enough. That's bad design

• TeamExtreme17
    mfmaxpower wrote: »
    Only priority I can think of is to rebuild the game from the ground up. Don't even know where to start otherwise.

This!!
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Smarter, more challenging AI. Genuine investment in the career mode instead of journeys or whatever.
  • SBaggio59
    Enough of the career mode, and it talks and it launches messages and messages, it takes half an hour to start a match or to recruit a player ... but it's tiring this mode, pfff.

Even the menu is a mess. You don't hear guys talking during recruiting, it's stupid, it's not the most urgent, but hey, EA is not breaking your head.

We need an alternative with a smoother career mode, less headache and faster to play. It's also time to create an online career mode. I mean FIFA is not just FUT.

My favorite mode is career mode, but it's heavy. EA could still put in some effort, but really real efforts, if they put as much energy into creating this mode as the work done in FUT, that would be an evolution.
  • SMP90
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I would love for them to add kit designs and ground creation to career mode. Like every couple of seasons you could change the kit designs and create your own sponsorship for clubs and fans of lower league clubs we like taking out clubs from league 1/2 to the champions league final but 10 years into the game and we are still stuck playing at town park so it would be good if you could design a new stadium.
    Also I doubt it would happen but the possibility of creating a new team or franchise moving in the MLS
  • SBaggio59
    edited August 2021
    This "pitch notes" article is interesting, very detailed, I advise those who wish it, and who have not read it yet, to read it, it concerns the gameplay, which is the most important.

It's a lot of things that have been added or improved, tools or options added for players and developers, a lot of work apparently. The question is, have EA learned from the mistakes of the past, because by adding so many of these things, will they be ready when the game comes out? Has the Fifa 22 game been sufficiently tested? I doubt it, given the experience of previous years ...

I retain among others: the best consideration finally of the notion of "strength" of the players; the ogre Lukaku who was being pushed around by a player with low physical dimensions, it was nonsense, to see ... But also "the Live tool", which allows you to make changes without making updates ; also, explosive acceleration. Advanced 11-11 capture technology and hypermotion too ... Many new features require these readjustments. The test version of Fifa is very important, if it is not sufficiently tested, improved and corrected it can be a disaster, given all these new features.

https://www.ea.com/fr-fr/games/fifa/fifa-22/news/pitch-notes-fifa-22-gameplay-deep-dive