buying the cheat game again next year?

leea12345
941 posts Professional
Just wondered how many pc players going to buy the cheat game again next year, or are some going to actually stick to there word and not buy , or go play console ?

Comments

• keronc
    1092 posts Professional
    I am a PC only gamer so I will not be getting a console just for Fifa. As much as I can't stand the cheating, if I want to play Fifa in the future it will be on the PC.
  • Amon
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Cheating on the PC version has become a pandemic. I'm not even going to say much more than that because I doubt anyone cares.

Just record your games like I do and if you come up against a cheat at least you will have evidence. With that, report them and hope for the best.

****SIDE NOTE****

The fatigue cheat, where your players are made slow, unresponsive and clueless, has got to be the cheat I despise the most. You bust your backside playing a good game then they pause or at half time, activate the cheat, then you spend the rest of the game suffering as you watch your opponent's players running around like superman, scoring goal after goal against you.
  • EvenAFire
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    never playing the next version because this game is tragic.
    only good thing is getting to play only to get some aggresion out yelling at the computer.
    Where is the ea workers?

ITS IN YOURE RULES THAT CHEATING ISNT ALLOWED

9. Don't cheat in-game
    Nobody likes a cheater, so it’s against our rules. Cheating can include, but isn’t limited to, using external tools, performing in-game exploits, abusing glitches or bugs, performing, using, buying, or selling match collusion, matchmaking manipulation, or win manipulation services. In-game cheating is not fair play and hurts the experience for the players you are playing against.

If you arent doing anything against the cheaters.
    Then the rules are worthless.

• TheRaq
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2021
    I don't know if I'm the luckiest man in FIFA or what, but as I got a new gaming PC late november I decided just to try FIFA on PC, to see if the fps is better etc. Since then I am not touching Xbox One S anymore. 144fps, no delay in rivals/fut champs (I had constant delay in 90% games on X1, not to mention 30 fps). Whats more interesting - I've played over 200 games (not counting all those objectives in friendlies), playing Fut Champs every week, I am 2100~ in rivals and g1/e3 in Champs. During this time I got matched with a cheater maybe 5 times in rivals. For me that's a fair price for bringing me back the joy of dribbling and responsible gameplay. Of course would be perfect to get rid of cheaters, don't understand me wrong, but I am a bit confused with so many people writing that's it's unplayable because of them. I barely noticed.
  • hhoverflow
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    TheRaq wrote: »
    I don't know if I'm the luckiest man in FIFA or what, but as I got a new gaming PC late november I decided just to try FIFA on PC, to see if the fps is better etc. Since then I am not touching Xbox One S anymore. 144fps, no delay in rivals/fut champs (I had constant delay in 90% games on X1, not to mention 30 fps). Whats more interesting - I've played over 200 games (not counting all those objectives in friendlies), playing Fut Champs every week, I am 2100~ in rivals and g1/e3 in Champs. During this time I got matched with a cheater maybe 5 times in rivals. For me that's a fair price for bringing me back the joy of dribbling and responsible gameplay. Of course would be perfect to get rid of cheaters, don't understand me wrong, but I am a bit confused with so many people writing that's it's unplayable because of them. I barely noticed.

How do you know you haven't played vs way more cheaters?
  • TheRaq
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2021
    hhoverflow wrote: »

Well maybe I did, but if I'm not even able to realize I play against one.. then what's the deal.

I mean of course it should be fixed immediately and cheating is wrong even if there's one cheater in the whole community, however I'm just a bit curious why are there some people who keeps saying that the game is unplayable when it's (except for maybe some prices and less cards on the market) far more playable than on past gen consoles such as ps4 or x1 tbh.
    Post edited by TheRaq on
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    hhoverflow wrote: »

Well maybe I did, but if I'm not even able to realize I play against one.. then what's the deal.

I mean of course it should be fixed immediately and cheating is wrong even if there's one cheater in the whole community, however I'm just a bit curious why are there some people who keeps saying that the game is unplayable when it's (except for maybe some prices and less cards on the market) far more playable than on past gen consoles such as ps4 or x1 tbh.

Certain modes are less risky than others when it comes to facing the cheaters. With a quick Google, you can find the most popular trainer, & the website it's sold on, having a little look through this website shows how much effort they all put in on throwaway accounts to see what you can and cannot get away with when it comes to the trainer.

Certain modes are over run by cheaters, Draft mode, Friendlies on nights new player objectives release, Squad Battles, etc. Other modes, you'll very rarely see a cheater, and if you do, it'll be a hard to notice cheat because that mode is prone to givinbg bans out, WL, Higher Rivals Divisions, etc.

The fact that this is all findable withing 90 seconds, & yet EA don't act is the saddest thing.

Do EA not realize this is affecting profit that could be had from PC players?

As for whether I'll buy FIFA 22? I highly doubt it, I'm gonna stick to buying FIFA every 3 or so years, so my next entry will be either 23 or 24. EA don't care enogh for me to invest in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ company, but I need a football fix, I'm not selling any players on FUT this year, keeping every single player, to ensure I can build teams for the next couple years.
  • joehuk
    6564 posts Big Money Move
    nope, i currently have series S with FIFA, but finding it hard to switch right now, due to already playing tons on the PC and having a good squad.

but i may start console version up during TOTS and then compare how i get on in the WL.

I really struggle on the PC version online some really strange goings on in-game almost like everyone is a pro at defending, pressing, timed finishing :joy:
  • ohbuggerit
    56 posts Park Captain
    I keep saying i wont buy the next PC version and then end up doing so anyway. Its a frustrating experience though. had two disconnects out of 5 games today - when winning - that resulted in match review then loss. The concept of FUT is genius. The reality on PC is an abysmal gaming experience.
  • I hate EA they have ruined a great community
  • HanfKung
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Im 99% sure that i am. Dont have any connection, lag, gameplay and other issues and very rarely face obvious cheaters so i dont see a reason why i shouldnt. Unfortunatly the game is different for everyone and its just sad that not everyone gets to enjoy it without issues.
  • leea12345
    941 posts Professional
    HanfKung wrote: »
    Im 99% sure that i am. Dont have any connection, lag, gameplay and other issues and very rarely face obvious cheaters so i dont see a reason why i shouldnt. Unfortunatly the game is different for everyone and its just sad that not everyone gets to enjoy it without issues.

i wish my experience was the same, I could never play a draft , full of cheaters , i met them all the time, it forced me to go console , such a shame , but i am enjoying it more now
  • Springveldt
    6656 posts Big Money Move
    Amon wrote: »
    Cheating on the PC version has become a pandemic. I'm not even going to say much more than that because I doubt anyone cares.

Just record your games like I do and if you come up against a cheat at least you will have evidence. With that, report them and hope for the best.

****SIDE NOTE****

The fatigue cheat, where your players are made slow, unresponsive and clueless, has got to be the cheat I despise the most. You bust your backside playing a good game then they pause or at half time, activate the cheat, then you spend the rest of the game suffering as you watch your opponent's players running around like superman, scoring goal after goal against you.

Fatigue cheat? How can a cheater affect your team like that?
  • IIIFANIII
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2021
    Amon wrote: »
    I've already reported about cheaters about 20+ times with sending screenshots and videos as a proofs. EA support always answers "we have no tool to give you draft token, pack or any other compensation." They also say that they can't edit match counters in WL.
    Seems like support can do nothing with every problem you contacted them...
    It's just a waste of time. Nothing will be changed until players cooperate against current order like it was with star wars battlefront.
  • We need everyone to boycott
  • legacy defending is unreal in pc version maybe over 50 percent of players are doing it.EA should loose the fifa license the whole game is about money and not football, fifa are a disgrace to let EA continue.
  • joehuk
    6564 posts Big Money Move
    bumpastu wrote: »
    legacy defending is unreal in pc version maybe over 50 percent of players are doing it.EA should loose the fifa license the whole game is about money and not football, fifa are a disgrace to let EA continue.

I do feel this is the biggest issue and main reason I've stopped playing online and just play SB... Will make the move to console next year or for tots.(ready and waiting to go)
  • LoboNobo
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    Hey guys I've found a pretty cool forum where we can discuss fifa and stuff

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fifa/
  • joehuk im doing the same next year moving to xbox but just for fifa.EA are so stupid to have legacy defending in there game,I have played over 1000 matches and for sure people are cheating in rivals and Fut.EA do nothing but take our cash.
  • VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    LoboNobo wrote: »

A forum full of people using cheat engines :/
  • Not buying this game on PC, everything about the pc version of this game is terrible. Market is higher, way less supply, and no support from EA. they literally push you off to anyone they can. Terrible experience, not to mention their pack weight is god awful
  • mway
    2185 posts Fans' Favourite

It´s incredible that no moderator is present in the PC section. They simply don´t care. And we shouldn´t get mad with them, they just do what they are told to do. You just gave them the URL and they don´t care. Sometimes they threaten websites for mods but these websites offering cheats are safe. :D
  • ZuperPAN
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same, unplayable from toty.

I never, ever lagged like that in any games, and i play games for 30 years.

Lagging like that in a 1v1 game in 2021 xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • LoboNobo
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    mway wrote: »

It´s incredible that no moderator is present in the PC section. They simply don´t care. And we shouldn´t get mad with them, they just do what they are told to do. You just gave them the URL and they don´t care. Sometimes they threaten websites for mods but these websites offering cheats are safe. :D

I mean that was a test, and they failed. It's unbelievable that I can randomly post a link to cheating forums on official EA forums and nothing happens :joy:

@PVFCB97xD you might like it
  • PVFCB97xD
    13151 posts Has That Special Something
    mway wrote: »

I mean that was a test, and they failed. It's unbelievable that I can randomly post a link to cheating forums on official EA forums and nothing happens :joy:

@PVFCB97xD you might like it

lmao, what has this forum turned into. rip old community with the pro mods @disaaaa @Arkadiusz Milik
  • RexAnglo1066
    3435 posts National Call-Up

It's a shame that pc Fifa is so neglected, and when you consider the size of the pc player base it's strange.

I tried the 10hr E.A Play trial and seeing Fifa at up to 144fps, in 1440p ultrawide, is something to behold.

The whole thing looks so slick - and while it doesn't feel any different, it definitely looks better.