TOTY Neuer is the worst GK

Amdp9
6831 posts Big Money Move
edited February 2021
Neuer is the worst GK I have ever used in the entire history of FIFA. Why give that man TOTY with those stats if he can't stop straight shots.

Comments

• greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Just could've used Areola and he'd be the same.

I've never relied on GK in any FIFA, let alone 21
  • aep
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played him once saved 3 which would definitely go in if it was some other keeper. But for that price is not worth it,i reckon the IF neuer works just fine
  • RayS
    35796 posts World Cup Winner
    He's actually been quite good for me. I never would pay that much for him though. Got him untradeable
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    i can understand for the price he seems underwhelmed
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    its weird because he makes some insane saves then sometimes he saves it right back to the opponents feet :lol:
  • abhreebhu_45
    9634 posts Has That Special Something
    That pope is good though
    His long legs can break your heart
    Other than him,I don't think any GK is special this time
  • Ma7mooodHD
    835 posts Professional
    He has a special stupid animations in-game. When you shoot against him he just do something stupid instead of jumping.
  • BielsaIsGod1
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2021
    Any keeper over 6"5 - automatically insane

Only keeper below that height who's been any good for me is IF Ederson, great reflexes, passing and very quick off his line.
  • FIS
    4388 posts National Call-Up
    its weird because he makes some insane saves then sometimes he saves it right back to the opponents feet :lol:

this, some games he wont let anything in. most games he is the worst keeper in the game.
    I think alison is better tbh
  • nj10
    2864 posts National Call-Up
    I have him untradeable he’s not that bad. I don’t move the gk and that kind of stuff.

He has monster kicks
  • Boysie91
    14267 posts World Class
    His NIF is the best GK I have used
  • Cenzo180
    748 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »

I run his IF which I love. Often wondered if it’s worth downgrading to get some extra coins. You ever used the IF to compare?
  • Normal. No better than others. He does not show that he has a rating of 96. Just a goalkeeper. Not better or worse.
  • MarchOrDie
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nif lloris and ederson were great for me, if i could chose a keeper it would be van der sar, i think he ia the best
  • john_d_efc
    2025 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's God awful. Me and my mate both had him (my mate had him untradeable) and we both had the same views on him and reverted back to our keepers
  • Partialscarab
    80 posts Park Captain
    I use gold Neuer, also have RTTF Oblak but for me Neuer is the best keeper in the game, I don’t move him or mess, any half decent player will spot the movement early and slot it home the other way, just let him do his job and he’s a beast
  • Razovar
    2086 posts National Call-Up
    Gold neuer is the best keeper I’ve used
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Cenzo180 wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »

I run his IF which I love. Often wondered if it’s worth downgrading to get some extra coins. You ever used the IF to compare?

personally i think 90-91 wouldn't make much difference, all in the mind and nicer dynamic image
  • I think some GKs are good for one and bad for the other person depending on playstyle (keeper moving, rushing keeper out, playing a high line or drop back etc), for me Neuer is absolutely horrible, he does use his hands for some reason even if the ball goes almost directly at him, it so weird and I'm so mad cause he would be just perfect in my team :(
  • Foxsake
    3639 posts National Call-Up
    I have him untradable also and will be chucking him into a sbc down the line.
    He is useless
  • Bob_Bobson
    1690 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had the toty and downgraded to the nif. I have felt no difference.
  • 9hmills
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had the normal for about 200 games, best keeper I’ve used. Upgraded to TOTY, I’d say he makes one save a game that he has no right to make and that’s the difference. I like him but if I need 400k elsewhere in my team, I’ll downgrade again as he’s not THAT much better than his normal
  • Brustring1893
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    NIF is bad, TOTY version was very good for me
  • Kennyy
    9377 posts League Winner
    Some games he makes no saves, doesn’t dive and forgets he has hands