Are people really that sensitive nowadays?

People today get offended really easily. I sometimes use team dance celebration and everytime got messaged afterwards.

I'm just waiting when EA bans more offensive celebrations like they already did to shushing, dabbing and calm down.

If you get so butthurt about your opponent celebrating a goal, you shouldn't play at all. If this kind of crying about celebrations continues, we don't have any celebrations left near future.

Grow balls.

Comments

• Coderood
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    More like that people are like a child. Why having the need to celebrate? Cant you just be less toxic?
  • sparky692005
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Everybody can celebrate how the hell they want, sometimes I do, but other times I put the controller down have a drink between the cut scenes....I love the mass hysteria celebrating when they score to make it 5 - 1 and they get the 1 goal in the 89 minute lol
  • Dazs23
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    People today get offended really easily. I sometimes use team dance celebration and everytime got messaged afterwards.

I'm just waiting when EA bans more offensive celebrations like they already did to shushing, dabbing and calm down.

If you get so butthurt about your opponent celebrating a goal, you shouldn't play at all. If this kind of crying about celebrations continues, we don't have any celebrations left near future.

Grow balls.

I bet you teabag on COD too don’t you? :D
  • Doub13emTee
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    So people message you and that is bad? Turn off message option.
  • rmoxon
    2222 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 6
    Celebrations are just dumb, even in real life, when players start dancing and crap like that after a goal it makes them look like a complete plonker.

The real life players I respect the most are ones that do understated celebrations.
  • StMaxi
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Grow balls.

Bet you watch every replay also.. it doesn’t offend people that you celebrate just boring as hell seeing the same generic celebration after every single goal and takes time that literally no one needs. It’s a virtual game stop being so toxic
  • Messaging doesn't bother me, the way this fifa society is going does. Celebrating is toxic? You see where this kind of hate speech will lead to?

And if few seconds replays drive you crazy I recommend practicing some mental strength.
  • hiya
    1965 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 6
    its a 'few seconds' each time the entire span of fifa.

if you sit watching them in squad battles as well. fair enough. you're too far gone to help.
  • MIG40970
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 6
    Celebrations should be either mandatory or completely skippable
  • StMaxi
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Messaging doesn't bother me, the way this fifa society is going does. Celebrating is toxic? You see where this kind of hate speech will lead to?

And if few seconds replays drive you crazy I recommend practicing some mental strength.

Hate speech? Just voicing my opinion it’s hardly hate speech 😂 your entitled to your opinion on it just like everyone else.

What reason do you have to watch replays when 90% of the goals scored in this game are the same.. through ball to a fast striker and score. Again unnecessary time wasted for no reason other than you slapping your meat over a goal
  • Neil_14
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    I cry when my tea isn't brewed properly. Does that make me sensitive?
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just answer this....do you also celebrate when you play squad battles?
  • Fifapayne
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    Dave2791 wrote: »
    Just answer this....do you also celebrate when you play squad battles?

Who plays squad battles? Lol

IRL equivalent of players celebrating after a goal in practice.
    Players in real like celebrate the same reason why fifa players celebrate online.
    👀
  • MurkingFools
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    He told us to “GROW BALLS”

LMAO :D

• Noo
    1937 posts Fans' Favourite
    @pellegrin26

"hate speech"

😂😂😂😂😂

Who needs to grow balls? 🤔
  • fussydutchman
    1712 posts Play-Off Hero
    If this kind of crying about celebrations continues, we don't have any celebrations left near future.

Sounds like heaven.
  • Who plays squad battles?

People who get offended should grow balls.
  • Diddymow
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play squad battles. Its great, I don't have to deal with lag, button delay, people wasting my time with celebrations and pauses, people constantly spamming through balls and the computer doesn't send me abuse after I beat it.
  • FifaTraderNM
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would be happy to remove celebrations and replays. You can watch those all you want after the match is over.
  • MarketBanned
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    Diddymow wrote: »
    I play squad battles. Its great, I don't have to deal with lag, button delay, people wasting my time with celebrations and pauses, people constantly spamming through balls and the computer doesn't send me abuse after I beat it.

Squad battles is worse than WL, anything below legendary is too easy, anything legendary or above is stupidly frustrating and boring.
  • johntempera
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Personally I don’t celebrate goals because I’m always in a hurry, but I don’t mind if opponent does. It’s just something people do, mind your own business.
  • Diddymow
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diddymow wrote: »

Squad battles is worse than WL, anything below legendary is too easy, anything legendary or above is stupidly frustrating and boring.

You just described Rivals.
  • bartsch88
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone with a shred of self respect know to press LB+RB after they score. It’s for your own good, if I play someone who is clearly better and winning, I’ll save us both some time and quit. But if they’re doing gutless celebrations, I’ll do them no such favours.
  • Boommaametw3
    3732 posts National Call-Up
    I find it more weird that people actually enjoy celebrating after they score a virtual goal to be honest, it's a little bit odd. Never find them offensive or irritating, just always feel like I'm playing a child.

Who is more of a child if you search someone's name just to message and complain about celebration. They made it like 5 seconds long, you can even skip the replay if you want. If someone scores, it should have his right to celebrate or not not yours. If celebration bothers people so much then defend well and don't concede.
    Fifa community are a bunch of slow flakes nowadays
  • QuidoFrontiere
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 6
    Coderood wrote: »
    More like that people are like a child. Why having the need to celebrate? Cant you just be less toxic?

Ppl are different. Celebrating is not toxic for me. Most toxic is skipping everything so I am not able to sub player or get info about red card...
  • NeverTooLate
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Messaging doesn't bother me, the way this fifa society is going does. Celebrating is toxic? You see where this kind of hate speech will lead to?

Are u doing celebration to gain some sort of mental advantage against your opponents? If not I am worry about you for happily seeing the same kind of celebrations for the last 5 months. Or you just a very easy to please as a person! 😂
  • JustusX
    2465 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like people who celebrate as it winds me the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up. That therefore makes me play better, concentrate more and up my game.

So carry on.
  • Arsenalman
    2461 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 6
    We all know the main reason for celebrations is to annoy the opposition, I don’t celebrate even when I score special goals I skip it all, I’ll simply wait till the games finished to view my goals. It’s a respect thing but each to their own, I’m fully aware that kids play the game too so I have to expect certain things