U23S objective not working.

Batman442
5737 posts Big Money Move
So can I not use special cards for scoring and assisting? And the players on the list don't all work

Comments

• Tboon
    4153 posts National Call-Up
    Dont know why... but only nif cards work.
  • Gazmac_868
    2755 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dont use specials lad
  • Hugoku
    987 posts Professional
    Would UCL rares count as special? Put 8 u23 on my team, but just wondering.
  • Bags
    1783 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tboon wrote: »

this isnt true. I've done it using my silver squad to do both that and the silver beasts objective at the same time. I've been scoring with PSGs Kean and Adeyemi (silver totw players) and finished it fine
  • Batman442
    Bags wrote: »

this isnt true. I've done it using my silver squad to do both that and the silver beasts objective at the same time. I've been scoring with PSGs Kean and Adeyemi (silver totw players) and finished it fine

So the silver totw cards work? I have some, was thinking of using a silver squad. Toty trent doesn't work, I've checked the list and on the list theo hernandez and ousman dembele are on it and both don't count as u23 player's. I don't know, I'll probably buy a few silver U23s and do it next week
  • Bags
    1783 posts Play-Off Hero
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Bags wrote: »

So the silver totw cards work? I have some, was thinking of using a silver squad. Toty trent doesn't work, I've checked the list and on the list theo hernandez and ousman dembele are on it and both don't count as u23 player's. I don't know, I'll probably buy a few silver U23s and do it next week

the silver totw players you get by doing the silver objectives definitely work. Oh and gold Mbappe works too cos i subbed him on in 1 of the games where i was struggling to get 5 goals.
  • If you need a good cheap option maybe try Obefemi Martins.....his agent (cousin) recommended him and told me......

......birth certificate and work permit confirm he’s still only 22 ...

tbf he did make his professional debut in 1999 though...weird 🤔

• CFCHenri
    4168 posts National Call-Up
    So can I not use special cards for scoring and assisting? And the players on the list don't all work

Special cards work, I had 8 in my squad : OTW Osimhen, OTW Hakimi, NIF Theo Hernandez, IF Romero, NIF De Light, MOTM Chiesa, the new Moments Tonali, IF Lautaro,
    All 4 objectives showed progress
  • starfox1284
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 5
    I had freeze AWB, MOTM Greenwood, MOTM Foden, Gold Jesus, UCL Gomez, and FS Reece James and go no credit toward the objective on PS5
  • sneaky77
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are people trying to do this in managerial friendlies because I've run into weird squads doing the moment toneli? Based on objectives doesn't seem like you can do it there
  • Dochter
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 6
    I tried it with players from 1998 in my team and it didn't work even though the players were still 22. Soon as I put players 1999 onwards it worked (including silver TOTW kean)
  • Liz_The_W1z
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its only certain players that count and yes special cards count. If you guys need the list of ea under 23 players who you can use there is a link on the objective page that you can look at
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    It worked for me with totw Keane and Wamangatuka

2 player packs from it are op too

EF19-A4-C9-FA6-D-4444-9495-2-A0-E20-C303-E8.jpg
  • Batman442

Well aren't you the lucky one 😂 nice pull
  • WarrenBarton

Well aren't you the lucky one 😂 nice pull

First time ever in ten years 😃

I did get him in a red pick once but you don’t get to see him walkout so it’s not as exciting
  • Sujitsky123
    1377 posts Play-Off Hero

That parolo is cracked...
  • CFCHenri
    4168 posts National Call-Up
    CFCHenri wrote: »

Special cards work, I had 8 in my squad : OTW Osimhen, OTW Hakimi, NIF Theo Hernandez, IF Romero, NIF De Light, MOTM Chiesa, the new Moments Tonali, IF Lautaro,

So I took 2 out (De Ligt, Osimhen) to make it 6 u23 players in the squad. Went to a SB game and it didn't count. Tried again, same result.
    Added Osimhen again for 7 players and it counted. So one of MOTM Chiesa and Moments Tonali didn't count
  • starfox1284
    3309 posts National Call-Up

So I took 2 out (De Ligt, Osimhen) to make it 6 u23 players in the squad. Went to a SB game and it didn't count. Tried again, same result.
    Added Osimhen again for 7 players and it counted. So one of MOTM Chiesa and Moments Tonali didn't count

Id bet on the MOTM
  • Bteox96
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wtf is wrong with this ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I'm using normal zaniolo, zagadou, kounde, and silver stars wamangituka, kean, and adeyemi. wtf ea
  • grogans_heroes
    2348 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can confirm 10 players 23u in the squad works just fine. Even with IF Soler and OTW oooodegaard in the starting 11. I have prime Van Der Star in goal to ensure everything stays in control.
  • Bteox96
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    hate how ea realease these objectives and you have to figure out which versions of players on the list actually work, just like the other bugged objectives for crosses for example, you have to do a ground cross outside of the box, but nowhere does it say that.
  • Just_Unfair
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    Tried with 6 players didn't work
    Tried with same 6 players (some of were special cards) and added 2 more guys to make 8 and it magically worked
  • played a game with all 6 players confirmed from EA's list

fati
    lautaro
    felix
    cristian romero
    kounde
    tonali

didn't work.

good stuff.

will just make a garbage 50 chem team with all 11 u23 just in case whatever special card doesn't count towards this
  • cantonagod
    1215 posts Professional
    Yeah - Special cards Malen, gravenberch, van bergen, Kounde, upamecano and headliner Tonali - don’t work for me - wtf EA
  • FutGuy
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It seems to be just the players from the ea list but only use nif or totw.

Other special don’t seem to count eg POTM felix
  • WarrenBarton
    holdenwait wrote: »
    played a game with all 6 players confirmed from EA's list

fati
    lautaro
    felix
    cristian romero
    kounde
    tonali

didn't work.

good stuff.

will just make a garbage 50 chem team with all 11 u23 just in case whatever special card doesn't count towards this

Lautaro is 23. I first tried it with a couple of 23 year olds in there and it didn’t work.

I then tried it with only players aged max 22 and it did.

• hiya
    1965 posts Play-Off Hero
    better to do it with silver rares so you can do a lot at the same time.

the u23 objective
    the silver beast objective
    the silver milestones
    whatever else

i used these rare silvers (and couple others)

gravenbach
    openda
    sambi lokonga
    verschaeren
    adeyemi
    obispo
    scherpen
    sardella
    madueke
  • phep
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    I tried it with my silvers and it didn’t work, so I increased to 6 NIF silvers and it started counting. For some reason though, goals with IF adeyemi etc still don’t seem to be counting for me, only goals with the NIFs
  • Futfanatic
    15926 posts World Class
    Yo wtf man I’m using players from their stupid u23 list. This is criminal so so bad never seen a company like it thats still in business
  • oldboiler
    4299 posts National Call-Up
    Comical, just did it with NIFs in the club in the end

Felix, Rodrygo, Fernan Torres, Alphonso Davies, Fati and Jesse Lingard