And another promo this year falls flat on its face

Prettyfly
963 posts Professional
🤦‍♂️ 1 word shocking

Comments

• Koning Spijker
    3837 posts National Call-Up
    Why? No extremely overpowered meta players that you can't afford eventually?
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    I think it is awesome
  • Royalwhite
    995 posts Professional
    Actually Dest looks decent and fits my team like a glove 👌
  • No future Stars Academy? That Tonali has been done dirty stats are far less that what they should be for his overall. If he was in packs every stat would be 2-3 higher
  • Markman007
    4947 posts National Call-Up
    ItsOnlyAli wrote: »
    No future Stars Academy? That Tonali has been done dirty stats are far less that what they should be for his overall. If he was in packs every stat would be 2-3 higher

Academy is coming next week.
  • Diddymow
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    At least they didn't make us go back to the World Beaters lounge
  • Prettyfly
    963 posts Professional
    edited February 2021

Hardly think wanting a decent prem CDM for prem is meta
  • SeñorCatflap
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    POOture stars
  • Reece James.. We party
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    I agree OP....its been a year that makes me really think this could be the last.
  • sneaky77
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    what do people expect from these promos? every card to break the game?
  • spy
    2795 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t see why people are saying it’s a bad promo. Would have been nice to get the academy objectives this week but understand why we can’t. Once they arrive I would hope it’s one of the best as they were great last year
  • grogans_heroes
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    sneaky77 wrote: »

Only takes one tuber to promote a player and these negative Nancys will start salivating for it...
  • Mpl44
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    sneaky77 wrote: »

Ppl just like to moan about anything. It's a computer game. Jeez. The new breed of "gamers" are a whiney bunch
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3616 posts National Call-Up
    Far fetched but I’d like to live in a world where you can create your own future star, picked from any team of your choice, Mansfield Town, Burton Albion, Ross County whatever it is, for a coin value you can select the player and edit his stats (capped to avoid 99’s everywhere). Creativity needs to not stop at stadiums and tifos if this game is to have longevity I think
  • Kennyy
    11464 posts Has That Special Something
    Prettyfly wrote: »

Hardly think wanting a decent prem CDM for prem is meta

Literally confirmed to get one next week 😂
  • Kennyy
    11464 posts Has That Special Something
    spy wrote: »
    Don’t see why people are saying it’s a bad promo. Would have been nice to get the academy objectives this week but understand why we can’t. Once they arrive I would hope it’s one of the best as they were great last year

I’d rather them have waited a week for the whole thing and open with academy. But other than that it’s decent
  • Lfc23
    3889 posts National Call-Up
    Not everyone will like every promo they release but It’s far better than toty already an it’s only been out not even 2 hours
  • starfox1284
    spy wrote: »

I see maybe two cards that got skill move upgrades or weak foot upgrades.....not good enough for me. The card selection so far is also not good enough.
  • GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The team is good ? What’s the issue
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    Surely it's to early to tell?

Also not much detail on why you don't like it. Just the same old let's Bach EA nonsense. Not every bit of content is meant to be for you.

Terrible thread.
  • Daviedenko
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I paid £45 for a game that as constant free content for pretty much 12 months .Don’t understand what people want ?
  • Goodgod10
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Daviedenko wrote: »
    I paid £45 for a game that as constant free content for pretty much 12 months .Don’t understand what people want ?
    You can stick a zero on the end of that for some people.

Some people are stupid

• starfox1284
    GLAN12 wrote: »
    The team is good ? What’s the issue

2019 future stars was good....
  • Goodgod10 wrote: »
    You can stick a zero on the end of that for some people.

Some people are stupid

Exactly. They spend 450 and are disappointed.
    I don’t expect much since I spend only 45 .... and I’m still disappointed. 😂
  • Moose Factory
    6351 posts Big Money Move
    Royalwhite wrote: »
    Actually Dest looks decent and fits my team like a glove 👌

@Royalwhite Just picked him up for the link to IF Frenkie. What does your team look like?
  • Uppedcart
    1311 posts Professional

Underrated comment. I paid £90 for borderlands deluxe, okay I got 18 months of dlc slowly released and the base game lasted that period but now they want another £25 for additional DLC. I dont log on to that every night to check the content as there isn't any and if I dont buy the new content, it would appear i have nothing to do on them game
  • Royalwhite
    995 posts Professional
    @Moose Factory I just bought him for 400k , I run 41412 wide formation using a La Liga team that goes as below :
    Ter
    Varane , HL Diego Carlos , Acuna and now Dest
    Capa as CDM
    Figo and Carrasco as RM and LM
    POTM Felix as CAM and my 2 STs are moments Suarez and Rooney ( on 8 chem ).
  • OnlyHere2LaughAtYall
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    🤦‍♂️ 1 word shocking

What would you like? Different future stars? What would have made you happy, besides nothing?
  • Prettyfly
    963 posts Professional
    Smith Rowe saka rice where are these cards? Last year's futures stars were decent