The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

  • I stupidly qualified for FUT Champs this week and activated it. Now i'm working nights friday to Monday and got some time before 4pm tomorrow to play.

    Think i'm going to use this for now (442 IG) before deciding what i truly want.

    1b356ec26374ef949a6693a561f90190.jpg
  • WFCBagnall
    94750 posts Moderator
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I stupidly qualified for FUT Champs this week and activated it. Now i'm working nights friday to Monday and got some time before 4pm tomorrow to play.

    Think i'm going to use this for now (442 IG) before deciding what i truly want.

    1b356ec26374ef949a6693a561f90190.jpg

    Surely 433(4) is better for chem?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Starting to get the itch to revert back to 442. Fancy Dybala at striker up top with Ronaldo.

    bro it's not even been a day and you're scrapping the team you kidding me :D

    Woah woah woah

    I aint scrapping anything. My current team can literally play 442 or 433 (4). The only difference is Dybala at CAM or striker. And Ribery & Robben being LW/RW'ers or LM/RM.

    Why you not using Ribery ST and Dybala LM?

    Because i'm not an animal.

    You gotta play Dybala central.

    feels like a waste of ribery tbf, like putting Werner on the wing ;)

    Yeah playing a guy who played left wing his whole career out on the left is a waste.

    As if the bloke who wanted to play TOTY Kimmich at CAM is trying to offer suggestions on player positions.

    sure Lamps said that about Timo and it got him fired :D

    Lets not start throwing punches or i'll bring Xhaka into this.

    Someone throwing punches??

    Untitled-design-2020-03-05T170037.561.jpg
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I stupidly qualified for FUT Champs this week and activated it. Now i'm working nights friday to Monday and got some time before 4pm tomorrow to play.

    Think i'm going to use this for now (442 IG) before deciding what i truly want.

    1b356ec26374ef949a6693a561f90190.jpg

    Surely 433(4) is better for chem?

    Ofc but the pic is basically a rough sketch of what i'll be using. I've gone through many combos today lol
  • hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Starting to get the itch to revert back to 442. Fancy Dybala at striker up top with Ronaldo.

    bro it's not even been a day and you're scrapping the team you kidding me :D

    Woah woah woah

    I aint scrapping anything. My current team can literally play 442 or 433 (4). The only difference is Dybala at CAM or striker. And Ribery & Robben being LW/RW'ers or LM/RM.

    Why you not using Ribery ST and Dybala LM?

    Because i'm not an animal.

    You gotta play Dybala central.

    feels like a waste of ribery tbf, like putting Werner on the wing ;)

    Yeah playing a guy who played left wing his whole career out on the left is a waste.

    As if the bloke who wanted to play TOTY Kimmich at CAM is trying to offer suggestions on player positions.

    sure Lamps said that about Timo and it got him fired :D

    Lets not start throwing punches or i'll bring Xhaka into this.

    Someone throwing punches??

    Untitled-design-2020-03-05T170037.561.jpg

    Dier doesn't throw punches at people now. He just launches the ball at you. Ask Lloris.
  • Keano
    20376 posts Club Captain
    @Benn 's been having a mare on here today taking L's all day, should be used to it being on next gen since it's the only reason he takes so many.
  • Benn
    3388 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    @Benn 's been having a mare on here today taking L's all day, should be used to it being on next gen since it's the only reason he takes so many.

    So easy to rip into you but I won't bother lol
  • jpsblue
    12479 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2021
    hoban95 wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Starting to get the itch to revert back to 442. Fancy Dybala at striker up top with Ronaldo.

    bro it's not even been a day and you're scrapping the team you kidding me :D

    Woah woah woah

    I aint scrapping anything. My current team can literally play 442 or 433 (4). The only difference is Dybala at CAM or striker. And Ribery & Robben being LW/RW'ers or LM/RM.

    Why you not using Ribery ST and Dybala LM?

    Because i'm not an animal.

    You gotta play Dybala central.

    feels like a waste of ribery tbf, like putting Werner on the wing ;)

    Yeah playing a guy who played left wing his whole career out on the left is a waste.

    As if the bloke who wanted to play TOTY Kimmich at CAM is trying to offer suggestions on player positions.

    sure Lamps said that about Timo and it got him fired :D

    Lets not start throwing punches or i'll bring Xhaka into this.

    Someone throwing punches??

    Untitled-design-2020-03-05T170037.561.jpg

    Dier doesn't throw punches at people now. He just launches the ball at you. Ask Lloris.

    ffs gonna have to put you on ignore soon after every spurs game :lol:

    edit: kounde ffs
  • Keano
    20376 posts Club Captain
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    @Benn 's been having a mare on here today taking L's all day, should be used to it being on next gen since it's the only reason he takes so many.

    So easy to rip into you but I won't bother lol
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Sercs im expecting at least a 6-0

    giphy.gif

    You wish you had someone in life who cared that much

    Cool gif tho nerd

    You try to hard to be cool/edgy on a fifa forum mate.

    giphy.gif

    @Keano you sure about the Cool/edgy thing?😂 did you see the kids fringe

    22bdaf50ae121533cfefe67c19ed5804.gif
    Hahahahahaha tanned white teeth good set of hair whilst most of youse are probably balding and have barely any teeth left.

    Girls love it

    Your defo single 😂😂
    Sadly not my friend

    Being single wouldn’t be an insult though at all

    Love being single, it’s fun. Whilst you probably had to settle for the first thing that was interested!

    Your full of lies , you act like a petulant child most the time , no way any woman’s going near you, especially with that fringe 😂

    If only you knew 🤦‍♂️

    I can guarantee any girls I’ve been with is far better than anything you’ve been near

    Follow me on Insta g you’ll see

    Your such a t i t.

    I get it your insecure , that’s why you throw negative comments towards anything people have to say and have some strange elite mentality in relation to a football game .

    I’ve dealt with tons of kids like you , you believe you have some self entitled right to speak rubbish to people and are better than others .

    Your not better than others and your the only one on this forum who speaks like this , if it makes you feel better about your sad unfulfilled life then fair enough - not a bad coping mechanism tbh - go you 👍


    Do you know the amount of man child’s that I’ve dealt with like you? They all cry after they’ve been folded up and put into the van , you need to address your attitude .

    Grow up and stop talking to others on this forum like rubbish because you think your “fifa skill” entitles you to when in reality you only finish gold 1 anyway and regardless of your record it doesn’t give you a right to be a total 🔔 to everyone .
    Hahahahaahah

    Insecure because I say people use the excuse of connection far too much? Eh? I’m the opposite my friend I’m fully open. I just speak my mind and don’t insert a troll face after everything I say to soften it

    Again, you’ve dealt with kids like me? What am I? I’ve got a decent job, good social life nothing unfulfilled at all bar the fact I can’t go out atm

    Again, the chances of me ever getting arrested are as slim as you like, so stop trying to act powerful lol. I’ve got a perfectly good attitude thank you. You just seem very rattled

    Speaking to people like rubbish? I disagree with what’s said and state that. Sorry should I be like you lot and pander to people and if I ever disagree with them add a troll face? That better?

    Lol get a grip

    When someone on this forum says that there struggling with defending/ games you reply saying things like

    “ you need to get good “ “ your just terrible at defending “ / any other put down to make it look like your superior to them .


    Are you trolling ? Or is that how you are really are? In both cases it makes you a tool .


    Why not say to them ... we’ll have you tried this? What I do is (insert helpful comment )

    You don’t do this because again your insecure and belittling people on a forum makes you feel better about yourself .

    Jesus wept

    I said the bridge shouldn’t of been nerfed loads just because people can’t manually defend it

    Stop being so sensitive

    And again, insecure about what??? My fifa ability? Haha

    Your the one mentioning fifa ability 😂 i mean insecure within yourself - the way you go on is hilarious .

    We clearly have different opinions on how you should talk to others

    trust me I am not insecure in the slightest

    I just speak my mind and don’t beat around the bush

    Don’t take this place so seriously lol

    Okay pal...

    giphy.gif
  • Benn
    3388 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    @Benn 's been having a mare on here today taking L's all day, should be used to it being on next gen since it's the only reason he takes so many.

    So easy to rip into you but I won't bother lol
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Sercs im expecting at least a 6-0

    giphy.gif

    You wish you had someone in life who cared that much

    Cool gif tho nerd

    You try to hard to be cool/edgy on a fifa forum mate.

    giphy.gif

    @Keano you sure about the Cool/edgy thing?😂 did you see the kids fringe

    22bdaf50ae121533cfefe67c19ed5804.gif
    Hahahahahaha tanned white teeth good set of hair whilst most of youse are probably balding and have barely any teeth left.

    Girls love it

    Your defo single 😂😂
    Sadly not my friend

    Being single wouldn’t be an insult though at all

    Love being single, it’s fun. Whilst you probably had to settle for the first thing that was interested!

    Your full of lies , you act like a petulant child most the time , no way any woman’s going near you, especially with that fringe 😂

    If only you knew 🤦‍♂️

    I can guarantee any girls I’ve been with is far better than anything you’ve been near

    Follow me on Insta g you’ll see

    Your such a t i t.

    I get it your insecure , that’s why you throw negative comments towards anything people have to say and have some strange elite mentality in relation to a football game .

    I’ve dealt with tons of kids like you , you believe you have some self entitled right to speak rubbish to people and are better than others .

    Your not better than others and your the only one on this forum who speaks like this , if it makes you feel better about your sad unfulfilled life then fair enough - not a bad coping mechanism tbh - go you 👍


    Do you know the amount of man child’s that I’ve dealt with like you? They all cry after they’ve been folded up and put into the van , you need to address your attitude .

    Grow up and stop talking to others on this forum like rubbish because you think your “fifa skill” entitles you to when in reality you only finish gold 1 anyway and regardless of your record it doesn’t give you a right to be a total 🔔 to everyone .
    Hahahahaahah

    Insecure because I say people use the excuse of connection far too much? Eh? I’m the opposite my friend I’m fully open. I just speak my mind and don’t insert a troll face after everything I say to soften it

    Again, you’ve dealt with kids like me? What am I? I’ve got a decent job, good social life nothing unfulfilled at all bar the fact I can’t go out atm

    Again, the chances of me ever getting arrested are as slim as you like, so stop trying to act powerful lol. I’ve got a perfectly good attitude thank you. You just seem very rattled

    Speaking to people like rubbish? I disagree with what’s said and state that. Sorry should I be like you lot and pander to people and if I ever disagree with them add a troll face? That better?

    Lol get a grip

    When someone on this forum says that there struggling with defending/ games you reply saying things like

    “ you need to get good “ “ your just terrible at defending “ / any other put down to make it look like your superior to them .


    Are you trolling ? Or is that how you are really are? In both cases it makes you a tool .


    Why not say to them ... we’ll have you tried this? What I do is (insert helpful comment )

    You don’t do this because again your insecure and belittling people on a forum makes you feel better about yourself .

    Jesus wept

    I said the bridge shouldn’t of been nerfed loads just because people can’t manually defend it

    Stop being so sensitive

    And again, insecure about what??? My fifa ability? Haha

    Your the one mentioning fifa ability 😂 i mean insecure within yourself - the way you go on is hilarious .

    We clearly have different opinions on how you should talk to others

    trust me I am not insecure in the slightest

    I just speak my mind and don’t beat around the bush

    Don’t take this place so seriously lol

    Okay pal...

    giphy.gif

    Or I cba having back and forths with people over the internet nonstop who hide behind internet personas

    Will learn to bite my tongue on here
  • jpsblue wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Starting to get the itch to revert back to 442. Fancy Dybala at striker up top with Ronaldo.

    bro it's not even been a day and you're scrapping the team you kidding me :D

    Woah woah woah

    I aint scrapping anything. My current team can literally play 442 or 433 (4). The only difference is Dybala at CAM or striker. And Ribery & Robben being LW/RW'ers or LM/RM.

    Why you not using Ribery ST and Dybala LM?

    Because i'm not an animal.

    You gotta play Dybala central.

    feels like a waste of ribery tbf, like putting Werner on the wing ;)

    Yeah playing a guy who played left wing his whole career out on the left is a waste.

    As if the bloke who wanted to play TOTY Kimmich at CAM is trying to offer suggestions on player positions.

    sure Lamps said that about Timo and it got him fired :D

    Lets not start throwing punches or i'll bring Xhaka into this.

    Someone throwing punches??

    Untitled-design-2020-03-05T170037.561.jpg

    Dier doesn't throw punches at people now. He just launches the ball at you. Ask Lloris.

    ffs gonna have to put you on ignore soon after every spurs game :lol:

    edit: kounde ffs

    Look i'm probs best waiting to see what future star cards we have before bringing in the right player for the team. However i need to play games before work...
  • GL
    16220 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @hoban95 I'm selling Theo Hernandez btw. I like him, but by now he's 360k when I bought him for 285 last sunday (and for 220 the first time I had him like 2-3 weeks ago). That's mad.

    I got the red version. >:)

    Disgusting. Always silver 1 players getting red Theo, red CR7, red Rashford and so on :#

    I got Callum Wilson.
  • GL wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @hoban95 I'm selling Theo Hernandez btw. I like him, but by now he's 360k when I bought him for 285 last sunday (and for 220 the first time I had him like 2-3 weeks ago). That's mad.

    I got the red version. >:)

    Disgusting. Always silver 1 players getting red Theo, red CR7, red Rashford and so on :#

    I got Callum Wilson.

    I got him as well tbf.

    Red Theo was from G3 picks. I got him and 86 L.Martinez. B)
  • WFCBagnall
    94750 posts Moderator
    This promo has the potential for some nice flashbacks

    So that means we won't get any
  • jpsblue
    12479 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Starting to get the itch to revert back to 442. Fancy Dybala at striker up top with Ronaldo.

    bro it's not even been a day and you're scrapping the team you kidding me :D

    Woah woah woah

    I aint scrapping anything. My current team can literally play 442 or 433 (4). The only difference is Dybala at CAM or striker. And Ribery & Robben being LW/RW'ers or LM/RM.

    Why you not using Ribery ST and Dybala LM?

    Because i'm not an animal.

    You gotta play Dybala central.

    feels like a waste of ribery tbf, like putting Werner on the wing ;)

    Yeah playing a guy who played left wing his whole career out on the left is a waste.

    As if the bloke who wanted to play TOTY Kimmich at CAM is trying to offer suggestions on player positions.

    sure Lamps said that about Timo and it got him fired :D

    Lets not start throwing punches or i'll bring Xhaka into this.

    Someone throwing punches??

    Untitled-design-2020-03-05T170037.561.jpg

    Dier doesn't throw punches at people now. He just launches the ball at you. Ask Lloris.

    ffs gonna have to put you on ignore soon after every spurs game :lol:

    edit: kounde ffs

    Look i'm probs best waiting to see what future star cards we have before bringing in the right player for the team. However i need to play games before work...

    Oh yes! Bro i forgot lmao i reckon deffo wait for FS then. Still about 1.2m or so?
  • GL
    16220 posts World Class
    hoban95 wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @hoban95 I'm selling Theo Hernandez btw. I like him, but by now he's 360k when I bought him for 285 last sunday (and for 220 the first time I had him like 2-3 weeks ago). That's mad.

    I got the red version. >:)

    Disgusting. Always silver 1 players getting red Theo, red CR7, red Rashford and so on :#

    I got Callum Wilson.

    I got him as well tbf.

    Red Theo was from G3 picks. I got him and 86 L.Martinez. B)

    Bro I’m joining you on the silver 1 train from now absolute scenes
  • Keano
    20376 posts Club Captain
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    @Benn 's been having a mare on here today taking L's all day, should be used to it being on next gen since it's the only reason he takes so many.

    So easy to rip into you but I won't bother lol
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Sercs im expecting at least a 6-0

    giphy.gif

    You wish you had someone in life who cared that much

    Cool gif tho nerd

    You try to hard to be cool/edgy on a fifa forum mate.

    giphy.gif

    @Keano you sure about the Cool/edgy thing?😂 did you see the kids fringe

    22bdaf50ae121533cfefe67c19ed5804.gif
    Hahahahahaha tanned white teeth good set of hair whilst most of youse are probably balding and have barely any teeth left.

    Girls love it

    Your defo single 😂😂
    Sadly not my friend

    Being single wouldn’t be an insult though at all

    Love being single, it’s fun. Whilst you probably had to settle for the first thing that was interested!

    Your full of lies , you act like a petulant child most the time , no way any woman’s going near you, especially with that fringe 😂

    If only you knew 🤦‍♂️

    I can guarantee any girls I’ve been with is far better than anything you’ve been near

    Follow me on Insta g you’ll see

    Your such a t i t.

    I get it your insecure , that’s why you throw negative comments towards anything people have to say and have some strange elite mentality in relation to a football game .

    I’ve dealt with tons of kids like you , you believe you have some self entitled right to speak rubbish to people and are better than others .

    Your not better than others and your the only one on this forum who speaks like this , if it makes you feel better about your sad unfulfilled life then fair enough - not a bad coping mechanism tbh - go you 👍


    Do you know the amount of man child’s that I’ve dealt with like you? They all cry after they’ve been folded up and put into the van , you need to address your attitude .

    Grow up and stop talking to others on this forum like rubbish because you think your “fifa skill” entitles you to when in reality you only finish gold 1 anyway and regardless of your record it doesn’t give you a right to be a total 🔔 to everyone .
    Hahahahaahah

    Insecure because I say people use the excuse of connection far too much? Eh? I’m the opposite my friend I’m fully open. I just speak my mind and don’t insert a troll face after everything I say to soften it

    Again, you’ve dealt with kids like me? What am I? I’ve got a decent job, good social life nothing unfulfilled at all bar the fact I can’t go out atm

    Again, the chances of me ever getting arrested are as slim as you like, so stop trying to act powerful lol. I’ve got a perfectly good attitude thank you. You just seem very rattled

    Speaking to people like rubbish? I disagree with what’s said and state that. Sorry should I be like you lot and pander to people and if I ever disagree with them add a troll face? That better?

    Lol get a grip

    When someone on this forum says that there struggling with defending/ games you reply saying things like

    “ you need to get good “ “ your just terrible at defending “ / any other put down to make it look like your superior to them .


    Are you trolling ? Or is that how you are really are? In both cases it makes you a tool .


    Why not say to them ... we’ll have you tried this? What I do is (insert helpful comment )

    You don’t do this because again your insecure and belittling people on a forum makes you feel better about yourself .

    Jesus wept

    I said the bridge shouldn’t of been nerfed loads just because people can’t manually defend it

    Stop being so sensitive

    And again, insecure about what??? My fifa ability? Haha

    Your the one mentioning fifa ability 😂 i mean insecure within yourself - the way you go on is hilarious .

    We clearly have different opinions on how you should talk to others

    trust me I am not insecure in the slightest

    I just speak my mind and don’t beat around the bush

    Don’t take this place so seriously lol

    Okay pal...

    giphy.gif

    Or I cba having back and forths with people over the internet nonstop who hide behind internet personas

    Will learn to bite my tongue on here

    Read your post & then go to the bathroom... multiple people have said it today let alone recently, just be yourself mate.

    giphy.gif
  • Benn
    3388 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    @Benn 's been having a mare on here today taking L's all day, should be used to it being on next gen since it's the only reason he takes so many.

    So easy to rip into you but I won't bother lol
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Sercs im expecting at least a 6-0

    giphy.gif

    You wish you had someone in life who cared that much

    Cool gif tho nerd

    You try to hard to be cool/edgy on a fifa forum mate.

    giphy.gif

    @Keano you sure about the Cool/edgy thing?😂 did you see the kids fringe

    22bdaf50ae121533cfefe67c19ed5804.gif
    Hahahahahaha tanned white teeth good set of hair whilst most of youse are probably balding and have barely any teeth left.

    Girls love it

    Your defo single 😂😂
    Sadly not my friend

    Being single wouldn’t be an insult though at all

    Love being single, it’s fun. Whilst you probably had to settle for the first thing that was interested!

    Your full of lies , you act like a petulant child most the time , no way any woman’s going near you, especially with that fringe 😂

    If only you knew 🤦‍♂️

    I can guarantee any girls I’ve been with is far better than anything you’ve been near

    Follow me on Insta g you’ll see

    Your such a t i t.

    I get it your insecure , that’s why you throw negative comments towards anything people have to say and have some strange elite mentality in relation to a football game .

    I’ve dealt with tons of kids like you , you believe you have some self entitled right to speak rubbish to people and are better than others .

    Your not better than others and your the only one on this forum who speaks like this , if it makes you feel better about your sad unfulfilled life then fair enough - not a bad coping mechanism tbh - go you 👍


    Do you know the amount of man child’s that I’ve dealt with like you? They all cry after they’ve been folded up and put into the van , you need to address your attitude .

    Grow up and stop talking to others on this forum like rubbish because you think your “fifa skill” entitles you to when in reality you only finish gold 1 anyway and regardless of your record it doesn’t give you a right to be a total 🔔 to everyone .
    Hahahahaahah

    Insecure because I say people use the excuse of connection far too much? Eh? I’m the opposite my friend I’m fully open. I just speak my mind and don’t insert a troll face after everything I say to soften it

    Again, you’ve dealt with kids like me? What am I? I’ve got a decent job, good social life nothing unfulfilled at all bar the fact I can’t go out atm

    Again, the chances of me ever getting arrested are as slim as you like, so stop trying to act powerful lol. I’ve got a perfectly good attitude thank you. You just seem very rattled

    Speaking to people like rubbish? I disagree with what’s said and state that. Sorry should I be like you lot and pander to people and if I ever disagree with them add a troll face? That better?

    Lol get a grip

    When someone on this forum says that there struggling with defending/ games you reply saying things like

    “ you need to get good “ “ your just terrible at defending “ / any other put down to make it look like your superior to them .


    Are you trolling ? Or is that how you are really are? In both cases it makes you a tool .


    Why not say to them ... we’ll have you tried this? What I do is (insert helpful comment )

    You don’t do this because again your insecure and belittling people on a forum makes you feel better about yourself .

    Jesus wept

    I said the bridge shouldn’t of been nerfed loads just because people can’t manually defend it

    Stop being so sensitive

    And again, insecure about what??? My fifa ability? Haha

    Your the one mentioning fifa ability 😂 i mean insecure within yourself - the way you go on is hilarious .

    We clearly have different opinions on how you should talk to others

    trust me I am not insecure in the slightest

    I just speak my mind and don’t beat around the bush

    Don’t take this place so seriously lol

    Okay pal...

    giphy.gif

    Or I cba having back and forths with people over the internet nonstop who hide behind internet personas

    Will learn to bite my tongue on here

    Read your post & then go to the bathroom... multiple people have said it today let alone recently, just be yourself mate.

    giphy.gif

    I am the exact same in real life

    Thanks for the advice though, pal.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    @Benn 's been having a mare on here today taking L's all day, should be used to it being on next gen since it's the only reason he takes so many.

    So easy to rip into you but I won't bother lol
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Sercs im expecting at least a 6-0

    giphy.gif

    You wish you had someone in life who cared that much

    Cool gif tho nerd

    You try to hard to be cool/edgy on a fifa forum mate.

    giphy.gif

    @Keano you sure about the Cool/edgy thing?😂 did you see the kids fringe

    22bdaf50ae121533cfefe67c19ed5804.gif
    Hahahahahaha tanned white teeth good set of hair whilst most of youse are probably balding and have barely any teeth left.

    Girls love it

    Your defo single 😂😂
    Sadly not my friend

    Being single wouldn’t be an insult though at all

    Love being single, it’s fun. Whilst you probably had to settle for the first thing that was interested!

    Your full of lies , you act like a petulant child most the time , no way any woman’s going near you, especially with that fringe 😂

    If only you knew 🤦‍♂️

    I can guarantee any girls I’ve been with is far better than anything you’ve been near

    Follow me on Insta g you’ll see

    Your such a t i t.

    I get it your insecure , that’s why you throw negative comments towards anything people have to say and have some strange elite mentality in relation to a football game .

    I’ve dealt with tons of kids like you , you believe you have some self entitled right to speak rubbish to people and are better than others .

    Your not better than others and your the only one on this forum who speaks like this , if it makes you feel better about your sad unfulfilled life then fair enough - not a bad coping mechanism tbh - go you 👍


    Do you know the amount of man child’s that I’ve dealt with like you? They all cry after they’ve been folded up and put into the van , you need to address your attitude .

    Grow up and stop talking to others on this forum like rubbish because you think your “fifa skill” entitles you to when in reality you only finish gold 1 anyway and regardless of your record it doesn’t give you a right to be a total 🔔 to everyone .
    Hahahahaahah

    Insecure because I say people use the excuse of connection far too much? Eh? I’m the opposite my friend I’m fully open. I just speak my mind and don’t insert a troll face after everything I say to soften it

    Again, you’ve dealt with kids like me? What am I? I’ve got a decent job, good social life nothing unfulfilled at all bar the fact I can’t go out atm

    Again, the chances of me ever getting arrested are as slim as you like, so stop trying to act powerful lol. I’ve got a perfectly good attitude thank you. You just seem very rattled

    Speaking to people like rubbish? I disagree with what’s said and state that. Sorry should I be like you lot and pander to people and if I ever disagree with them add a troll face? That better?

    Lol get a grip

    When someone on this forum says that there struggling with defending/ games you reply saying things like

    “ you need to get good “ “ your just terrible at defending “ / any other put down to make it look like your superior to them .


    Are you trolling ? Or is that how you are really are? In both cases it makes you a tool .


    Why not say to them ... we’ll have you tried this? What I do is (insert helpful comment )

    You don’t do this because again your insecure and belittling people on a forum makes you feel better about yourself .

    Jesus wept

    I said the bridge shouldn’t of been nerfed loads just because people can’t manually defend it

    Stop being so sensitive

    And again, insecure about what??? My fifa ability? Haha

    Your the one mentioning fifa ability 😂 i mean insecure within yourself - the way you go on is hilarious .

    We clearly have different opinions on how you should talk to others

    trust me I am not insecure in the slightest

    I just speak my mind and don’t beat around the bush

    Don’t take this place so seriously lol

    Okay pal...

    giphy.gif

    Or I cba having back and forths with people over the internet nonstop who hide behind internet personas

    Will learn to bite my tongue on here

    Don't be a lil b*tch
  • Kennyy
    10395 posts Has That Special Something
    I miss when all people argued about was feet
  • itzPatA7X
    2970 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2021
    @WFCBagnall can we see what a FS Hauge and Brahim Diaz might look like 😬
  • jpsblue
    12479 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2021
    can we all just share our Instagram accounts then and be friends and stop fighting please :'(
    Kennyy wrote: »
    I miss when all people argued about was feet

    The glory days
  • Keano
    20376 posts Club Captain
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    @Benn 's been having a mare on here today taking L's all day, should be used to it being on next gen since it's the only reason he takes so many.

    So easy to rip into you but I won't bother lol
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »
    Sercs im expecting at least a 6-0

    giphy.gif

    You wish you had someone in life who cared that much

    Cool gif tho nerd

    You try to hard to be cool/edgy on a fifa forum mate.

    giphy.gif

    @Keano you sure about the Cool/edgy thing?😂 did you see the kids fringe

    22bdaf50ae121533cfefe67c19ed5804.gif
    Hahahahahaha tanned white teeth good set of hair whilst most of youse are probably balding and have barely any teeth left.

    Girls love it

    Your defo single 😂😂
    Sadly not my friend

    Being single wouldn’t be an insult though at all

    Love being single, it’s fun. Whilst you probably had to settle for the first thing that was interested!

    Your full of lies , you act like a petulant child most the time , no way any woman’s going near you, especially with that fringe 😂

    If only you knew 🤦‍♂️

    I can guarantee any girls I’ve been with is far better than anything you’ve been near

    Follow me on Insta g you’ll see

    Your such a t i t.

    I get it your insecure , that’s why you throw negative comments towards anything people have to say and have some strange elite mentality in relation to a football game .

    I’ve dealt with tons of kids like you , you believe you have some self entitled right to speak rubbish to people and are better than others .

    Your not better than others and your the only one on this forum who speaks like this , if it makes you feel better about your sad unfulfilled life then fair enough - not a bad coping mechanism tbh - go you 👍


    Do you know the amount of man child’s that I’ve dealt with like you? They all cry after they’ve been folded up and put into the van , you need to address your attitude .

    Grow up and stop talking to others on this forum like rubbish because you think your “fifa skill” entitles you to when in reality you only finish gold 1 anyway and regardless of your record it doesn’t give you a right to be a total 🔔 to everyone .
    Hahahahaahah

    Insecure because I say people use the excuse of connection far too much? Eh? I’m the opposite my friend I’m fully open. I just speak my mind and don’t insert a troll face after everything I say to soften it

    Again, you’ve dealt with kids like me? What am I? I’ve got a decent job, good social life nothing unfulfilled at all bar the fact I can’t go out atm

    Again, the chances of me ever getting arrested are as slim as you like, so stop trying to act powerful lol. I’ve got a perfectly good attitude thank you. You just seem very rattled

    Speaking to people like rubbish? I disagree with what’s said and state that. Sorry should I be like you lot and pander to people and if I ever disagree with them add a troll face? That better?

    Lol get a grip

    When someone on this forum says that there struggling with defending/ games you reply saying things like

    “ you need to get good “ “ your just terrible at defending “ / any other put down to make it look like your superior to them .


    Are you trolling ? Or is that how you are really are? In both cases it makes you a tool .


    Why not say to them ... we’ll have you tried this? What I do is (insert helpful comment )

    You don’t do this because again your insecure and belittling people on a forum makes you feel better about yourself .

    Jesus wept

    I said the bridge shouldn’t of been nerfed loads just because people can’t manually defend it

    Stop being so sensitive

    And again, insecure about what??? My fifa ability? Haha

    Your the one mentioning fifa ability 😂 i mean insecure within yourself - the way you go on is hilarious .

    We clearly have different opinions on how you should talk to others

    trust me I am not insecure in the slightest

    I just speak my mind and don’t beat around the bush

    Don’t take this place so seriously lol

    Okay pal...

    giphy.gif

    Or I cba having back and forths with people over the internet nonstop who hide behind internet personas

    Will learn to bite my tongue on here

    Read your post & then go to the bathroom... multiple people have said it today let alone recently, just be yourself mate.

    giphy.gif

    I am the exact same in real life

    Thanks for the advice though, pal.

    I don't believe it neither does the majority of people that've said their opinions about how you act on here, but we'll agree to disagree on this one, enjoy your night & I hope you're wrong for your sake.
  • Kennyy
    10395 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2021
    @WFCBagnall is like the Jim’ll fix it of the forums.

    Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to see what a future stars academy Curtis Jones would look like?
  • Paawkyy
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    GL wrote: »
    For the record, I’d rather go 0-30 in weekend league and have it all broadcasted on twitch than play 5atb or use fullbacks at CB

    But but but Klaiber is better as a CB :disappointed:
  • Keano
    20376 posts Club Captain
    GL wrote: »
    For the record, I’d rather go 0-30 in weekend league and have it all broadcasted on twitch than play 5atb or use fullbacks at CB

    What about a fullback thats card is a cb (Like walker)? :trollface:
  • DOMinant
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    People will use wingers as strikers, start players as striker for Chem to move to CDM, but draw the line at using a full back as CB. Don’t get that whatsoever myself :lol:
  • Tsarov
    10518 posts Has That Special Something
    Paawkyy wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    For the record, I’d rather go 0-30 in weekend league and have it all broadcasted on twitch than play 5atb or use fullbacks at CB

    But but but Klaiber is better as a CB :disappointed:

    Oh yes.

    Can’t wait to use team like this:

    Mbappe

    Cherki - Rooney - Neymar

    Gravenberch - Beckham

    Sinkgraven - Varane - Klaiber - Mendy

    Hradecky


    Meta everywhere maybe except Beckham, who I can imagine will be really decent. Especially his 89 rated item.
  • Sanchezzzz
    5009 posts Big Money Move
    If you argue over this game you’re a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ loser full stop
Sign In or Register to comment.