Elland Road

Comments

  • Iv9 wrote: »
    Has anyone one else have the same problem with me. Where the 4th official is stuck in the centre off the pitch.

    The Away fans have seemed to be fixed. So far I've tried Kick off and Tournament mode and the stadium is registered with Leeds.
    Are you on PC ?
    Me on PS4 after the latest update + squad update doesnt have Elland road in tournament mode. And I dont have the ref stuck at the centre of the pitch too(super wierd, I know). The only way for me to see the Elland road on PS4 as of now is through Kick off.

    I'm on PS5 version, away fans is OK now, still got the 4th official problem, can only use stadium on kick off, not working in tournament mode.
  • RYANROGAN91
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Think I’m gona try Pes out
    Hearing good things and bonus is you can update everything via a download (ie all kits badges and tonnes of faces we crave)
    Also interesting that during your career there’s more cutscenes and dialogue outside of matches...AND a club World Cup?!
    Plus when you score goals it’s realistic/ passionate celebrations not the stupid celebrations catered to kids that you see on fifa
    At least worth a shot for a few months as I’ve been waiting since launch to do a carrer
  • Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.
  • RYANROGAN91
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    LJH23Y wrote: »
    Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.
    You’re right nice spot!
    This will make a lot of people happy
    Unfortunately for me I’m giving pes a go

    We can’t keep letting ea treat us like this so I’m moving on for a year

  • TomGold
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So if I start a career mode with a team other then Leeds United, is Elland Road attached to Leeds now?? Been waiting to start my UTD career mode for ages due to Elland road, just need the final transfers updated and then I can finally start. Absolutely disgusting that I've had the game since release but haven't been able to invest in a career mode because of EA and their medieval practices 🙄🤷
  • MartyForster
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2021
    LJH23Y wrote: »
    Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.

    In addition to this Leeds defaults to Al Jayeed now and when in career mode it's actually named Elland Road (just not in the team/Stadium select screen).
  • LJH23Y wrote: »
    Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.

    In addition to this Leeds defaults to Al Jayeed now and when in career mode it's actually named Elland Road (just not in the team/Stadium select screen).

    Just checked PS5 version still not available in career mode Al Jayeed is a generic stadium.
  • TomGold
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dave_ak47 wrote: »
    LJH23Y wrote: »
    Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.

    In addition to this Leeds defaults to Al Jayeed now and when in career mode it's actually named Elland Road (just not in the team/Stadium select screen).

    Just checked PS5 version still not available in career mode Al Jayeed is a generic stadium.

    I just checked my FIFA 21, so yeah it defaults to Al Jayeed but look at the picture, it's elland road. If you choose another stadium and then come back to Al Jayeed you can see it's a different picture. So just change the name to Elland Road and you'll be set.
  • TomGold wrote: »
    Dave_ak47 wrote: »
    LJH23Y wrote: »
    Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.

    In addition to this Leeds defaults to Al Jayeed now and when in career mode it's actually named Elland Road (just not in the team/Stadium select screen).

    Just checked PS5 version still not available in career mode Al Jayeed is a generic stadium.

    I just checked my FIFA 21, so yeah it defaults to Al Jayeed but look at the picture, it's elland road. If you choose another stadium and then come back to Al Jayeed you can see it's a different picture. So just change the name to Elland Road and you'll be set.

    Are you playing the PS5 version? I've seen what you are saying on YouTube for the pc version.

  • MartyForster
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dave_ak47 wrote: »
    LJH23Y wrote: »
    Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.

    In addition to this Leeds defaults to Al Jayeed now and when in career mode it's actually named Elland Road (just not in the team/Stadium select screen).

    Just checked PS5 version still not available in career mode Al Jayeed is a generic stadium.

    I'm PS5. Go to stadiums at the bottom where you can select the stadium for career mode. It will say Al Jayeed but the picture is Elland Road. Don't flick to another stadium because if you do it shows the orginal Al Jayeed in the picture.

    When you play game in career mode the name 'Al Jayeed' is replaced by 'Elland Road'.
  • MartyForster
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TomGold wrote: »
    Dave_ak47 wrote: »
    LJH23Y wrote: »
    Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.

    In addition to this Leeds defaults to Al Jayeed now and when in career mode it's actually named Elland Road (just not in the team/Stadium select screen).

    Just checked PS5 version still not available in career mode Al Jayeed is a generic stadium.

    I just checked my FIFA 21, so yeah it defaults to Al Jayeed but look at the picture, it's elland road. If you choose another stadium and then come back to Al Jayeed you can see it's a different picture. So just change the name to Elland Road and you'll be set.

    You don't even need to change the name. I'n carerr mode it shows as Elland road anyway in the pre match screen.
  • Dave_ak47 wrote: »
    LJH23Y wrote: »
    Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.

    In addition to this Leeds defaults to Al Jayeed now and when in career mode it's actually named Elland Road (just not in the team/Stadium select screen).

    Just checked PS5 version still not available in career mode Al Jayeed is a generic stadium.

    I'm PS5. Go to stadiums at the bottom where you can select the stadium for career mode. It will say Al Jayeed but the picture is Elland Road. Don't flick to another stadium because if you do it shows the orginal Al Jayeed in the picture.

    When you play game in career mode the name 'Al Jayeed' is replaced by 'Elland Road'.

    Cheers mate found the problem I reset the squads and downloaded yesterdays squad update again and it now works.
  • Druski5150
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can’t anyone who started CM on PS5 verify if the 4th official bug is still there when playing at Elland Road?
  • Druski5150 wrote: »
    Can’t anyone who started CM on PS5 verify if the 4th official bug is still there when playing at Elland Road?

    Unfortunately it is.
  • Leicester
    83 posts Park Captain
    They cannot do anything without messing it up horribly.
  • STANNY
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2021
    LJH23Y wrote: »
    Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.

    Nope, I tried that as it shows a picture of Elland Road but with the wrong name. So I tried it and you actually end up playing in the Al jayeed stadium. I'm on Xbox series x by the way
  • Vincne1
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Squad update is out and Elland Road has been assigned to Leeds
  • STANNY wrote: »
    LJH23Y wrote: »
    Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.

    Nope, I tried that as it shows a picture of Elland Road but with the wrong name. So I tried it and you actually end up playing in the Al jayeed stadium. I'm on Xbox series x by the way

    You need to download the squad update first.
  • TM1982
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Having tried a few things on Series X, I think someone above suggested the fix. If you name any stadiums yourself and then just update the squads it won’t be assigned to Leeds properly. You have to reset all squads, and then download the update. Unfortunately this means you will have reset all the other stadiums you’ve updated, but there now will be no option to rename Leeds’ stadium, as it has Elland Road assigned.

    I’m now thankful that I waited until now before naming all the stadiums and will do so before the weekend when I will hopefully be able to start a career mode. Crossing my fingers for another squad update tomorrow evening with the transfers up to date.
  • Leedsalex
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    STANNY wrote: »
    LJH23Y wrote: »
    Long time lurker but never posted on here - even though it's mostly full of kids.

    Anyway - I believe Elland Road is available in career it's just under a different name for some reason (Al Jayeed) - just change the name to Elland Road and away you go.

    Just a small issue.

    Stay safe everyone.

    Nope, I tried that as it shows a picture of Elland Road but with the wrong name. So I tried it and you actually end up playing in the Al jayeed stadium. I'm on Xbox series x by the way

    I'm on XSX and have Elland Road as the stadium on my Leeds career mode save started yesterday. Have you downloaded the latest squad update?
  • Iv9
    95 posts Park Captain
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    Squad update is out and Elland Road has been assigned to Leeds
    Can you start EPL in tournament mode with Leeds and see what is their home stadium ? It shows Elland road, but still is generic once the game starts.

    Also I dont see any squad update on PS4 !
  • ERD17
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seems I haven’t had the forth official issue and Elland Road is assigned to Leeds if I start a career mode!?.....
  • flcinusa
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Iv9 wrote: »
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    Squad update is out and Elland Road has been assigned to Leeds
    Can you start EPL in tournament mode with Leeds and see what is their home stadium ? It shows Elland road, but still is generic once the game starts.

    Also I dont see any squad update on PS4 !

    In settings, edit eams, download update
  • Iv9
    95 posts Park Captain
    flcinusa wrote: »
    Iv9 wrote: »
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    Squad update is out and Elland Road has been assigned to Leeds
    Can you start EPL in tournament mode with Leeds and see what is their home stadium ? It shows Elland road, but still is generic once the game starts.

    Also I dont see any squad update on PS4 !

    In settings, edit eams, download update

    All my squads are upto date and it says I have the latest squads. There is nothing to download.
    Can you check the tournament mode please ?
  • Vincne1
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Iv9 wrote: »
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    Squad update is out and Elland Road has been assigned to Leeds
    Can you start EPL in tournament mode with Leeds and see what is their home stadium ? It shows Elland road, but still is generic once the game starts.

    Also I dont see any squad update on PS4 !

    I’m on Xbox one. After downloading the squad update, it shows Elland Road as the name as well as the stadium. And no problem in career mode. Cheers
  • Bluemoon2393
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iv9 wrote: »
    Has anyone one else have the same problem with me. Where the 4th official is stuck in the centre off the pitch.

    The Away fans have seemed to be fixed. So far I've tried Kick off and Tournament mode and the stadium is registered with Leeds.
    Are you on PC ?
    Me on PS4 after the latest update + squad update doesnt have Elland road in tournament mode. And I dont have the ref stuck at the centre of the pitch too(super wierd, I know). The only way for me to see the Elland road on PS4 as of now is through Kick off.

    Nope Xbox Series X
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    On PS5 I tried resetting the squads then re downloaded the latest squad update ..Still says a different name for career mode when starting a new save and also still has the stupid fourth official bug at the centre spot
  • TM1982
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2021
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    On PS5 I tried resetting the squads then re downloaded the latest squad update ..Still says a different name for career mode when starting a new save and also still has the stupid fourth official bug at the centre spot

    Does it say Al Jayeed? When you actually get to the first home game it will say Elland Road. Although I’m on Series X. So if they’ve somehow messed it up on one console and not the other, then that would be typical.
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    TM1982 wrote: »
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    On PS5 I tried resetting the squads then re downloaded the latest squad update ..Still says a different name for career mode when starting a new save and also still has the stupid fourth official bug at the centre spot

    Does it say Al Jayeed? When you actually get to the first home game it will say Elland Road. Although I’m on Series X. So if they’ve somehow messed it up on one console and not the other, then that would be typical.

    It does mate but cheers, can't use it anyone until they sort the bug out..Can't say I'm surprised it's came with a bug, don't know about Xbox but on PS5 we still have the pre order homegrown talent bug
  • ELBarto_3
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    Squad update is out and Elland Road has been assigned to Leeds

    That's not true,
Sign In or Register to comment.