Comments

• ChrisW1991
    1385 posts Professional
    Let's hope Elland Road is activated for career mode tomorrow 🤞
  • ERD17
    93 posts Park Captain
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Assuming it’ll come tonight with squad update?
    Still find it weird that there was no mention at all of it in the title update....
  • ELBarto_3
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ERD17 wrote: »
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Assuming it’ll come tonight with squad update?
    Still find it weird that there was no mention at all of it in the title update....

There isn't even an update on consoles, yet
  • ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Pathetic how were always waiting, they should be telling us when we're getting the update on consoles instead of leaving us guessing constantly

couldnt agree more.. EA treats its costumers like trash.
  • Earlybird15
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Everything I’ve heard says it’ll be added during the next update. There’s supposed to be a console update this evening
  • KingShankly
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good because I've been waiting for the update to Elland Road before I started my Premier League season in Tournament Mode.
  • Howler19
    933 posts Semi-Pro
    I think it kind of makes sense if it's indeed added tomorrow. It would explain why it's hidden away on PC right now until it's activated by squad update at the same time as title update on consoles. They simply wanted to release it at the same time on PC and consoles. If it isn't released tomorrow then I'm not sure what's going on at all.
  • RYANROGAN91
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I work shifts and off today tomorrow
    Working all weekend
    Come on ea
    Give me my Leeds stadium to start my Leeds / England at the euros career mode
  • Ok so the new update has brought Elland Road into the game on consoles, but, it has still not been assigned to Leeds! Meaning you cannot use it online or in career mode! What a farce.
  • Elland Road is finally on the PS5 in kick off mode, but the away fans are in the Revie End. EA are an absolute joke been waiting for months and they get this wrong.
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And the linesman stands in centre circle at kick off 😂🤣😂🤣 fix one thing break another....
  • Dave_ak47 wrote: »
    Elland Road is finally on the PS5 in kick off mode, but the away fans are in the Revie End. EA are an absolute joke been waiting for months and they get this wrong.

Thats because the stadium isnt assigned to Leeds yet, so when u play on it its like ure playing a neutral stadium (50-50). This will be fixed once the stadium is assigned.

My question is that plp on PC said it was already possible to use it on CM via editing the stadium name when creating a new CM save.. I tried on XSX and didnt work.. still playing on eastpoint arena :-(
  • Leedsalex
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone noticed how the East stand upper is only half full? its annoying me should be sold out. :D
  • RYANROGAN91
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Abs shambles
    Not even assigned to Leeds yet
  • ChrisW1991
    1385 posts Professional
    Abs shambles
    Not even assigned to Leeds yet

That is unbelievable..Only EA would be that stupid
  • KingShankly
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So Elland Road is only available in kickoff mode??? If I start a Premier League season in Tournament Mode will Elland Road be in for Leeds or will it be a generic stadium?
  • Druski5150
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So Elland Road is only available in kickoff mode??? If I start a Premier League season in Tournament Mode will Elland Road be in for Leeds or will it be a generic stadium?

Generic. You cannot even assign Elland Road to Leeds manually. Also there is a glitch in the stadium where the 4th lineman stands in the center circle at kick off.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4471 posts National Call-Up
    This company need buying out 🤦🏻‍♂️

2K are you there???????
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special

2K are you there???????

EA are trying to or have bought Codemasters which has angered me because they'll turn the F1 game into a steaming pile of 💩
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its obvious EA find and employ morons and train them down.
  • Baz83
    75 posts Park Captain
    Away fans in the complete wrong side of the ground. EA are absolute clowns who couldnt organise a pi55 up in a brewery
  • Druski5150
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gall of that tweet considering how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it the update has been so far
  • MartyForster
    89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What a shambles
  • Howler19
    933 posts Semi-Pro

2K are you there???????

It's unbelievable. The entire company has to be just a complete mess from top to bottom. I truly wonder what kind of work environment creates this endless row of ❤️❤️❤️❤️-ups. Becaue it's not just FIFA either, almost everything they make is crap nowadays.

You would have to think that if they didn't make billions from gambling children that they would have to find a way to make a decent game, but FUT exists so here we are. Football fans deserve better than what FIFA wants to produce and what PES are able to produce.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4471 posts National Call-Up
    Howler19 wrote: »

2K are you there???????

It's unbelievable. The entire company has to be just a complete mess from top to bottom. I truly wonder what kind of work environment creates this endless row of ❤️❤️❤️❤️-ups. Becaue it's not just FIFA either, almost everything they make is crap nowadays.

You would have to think that if they didn't make billions from gambling children that they would have to find a way to make a decent game, but FUT exists so here we are. Football fans deserve better than what FIFA wants to produce and what PES are able to produce.

Couldn't of worded it better myself!!
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Elland road finally surely nothing can make the fckn stadium unplayable right???..... Fourth official in centre of pitch with his sub board for 90 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mins just stood there, wtf EA you are an absaloutly ❤️❤️❤️❤️ useless company
  • Bluemoon2393
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 4
    Has anyone one else have the same problem with me. Where the 4th official is stuck in the centre off the pitch.

The Away fans have seemed to be fixed. So far I've tried Kick off and Tournament mode and the stadium is registered with Leeds.

I haven't tried Career mode yet but I'm sure you can use Elland Road (If you probably restart Career Mode).
  • Iv9
    91 posts Park Captain
    Has anyone one else have the same problem with me. Where the 4th official is stuck in the centre off the pitch.

The Away fans have seemed to be fixed. So far I've tried Kick off and Tournament mode and the stadium is registered with Leeds.
    Are you on PC ?
    Me on PS4 after the latest update + squad update doesnt have Elland road in tournament mode. And I dont have the ref stuck at the centre of the pitch too(super wierd, I know). The only way for me to see the Elland road on PS4 as of now is through Kick off.