PS4 update 9

Mickey321
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
Honestly thought update 9 would have dropped for the PS4 today. Been waiting to start a career mode and wanted all the licensed stadiums in the premier league. Even left my PS4 on all night so wouldn’t have to wait on the update downloading. Only to wake up to nothing 😂

Comments

• Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Usually comes on a Thursday.... Mine always have bar the odd one or 2 neway...
  • TM1982
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Usually a Tuesday for consoles, although next gen have been later in the week for some.
  • Absolutely scandalous how long this has taken to be added!!
  • Mickey321
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Mine usually drops on the Tuesday every time just this time when I was most prepared for it it didn’t 😂
  • DiBinni72
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It will come Tuesday next week and the final squad update with wintertransfers at the end of the next week......
  • KingShankly
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So it looks like I can't start my Premier League season in tournament mode waiting on Elland Road and Squad updates.
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Atleast we can all finally start a career mode game next week with everything up to date, under half the season left tho crazy, you'd think a company like ea could implimemt squad updates in to active saved careers can it really be that hard to do lol
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    you cannot have Elland road for Leed yet. You can only play Elland road in kick off mode now. The stadium is not assign to Leed yet. EPL teams don't have the option to choose stadium, so you need to wait for probably next 1 or 2 updates.
  • berniebigballs
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The funniest thing is you'll all rush out to buy the next installment of this shambles on release day despite being absolutely mugged off this year :D:D
  • TM1982
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The funniest thing is you'll all rush out to buy the next installment of this shambles on release day despite being absolutely mugged off this year :D:D

😂 true story. I even pay for one of the upgraded versions every year just to get it a few days early. And I don’t even play FUT. But to be honest, it doesn’t stress me out that much. Every game released now has bugs in them. The only thing that really frustrates me with EA is their complete lack of communication. If they would just reply to some of the threads on here saying they’re hoping to do these many new faces or boots etc but this is the reason why it’s taking longer or will have to wait until the next game, I’m sure they’d get less grief from us.