TOTY KDB

Wayno69
1898 posts Play-Off Hero
Hello lads,

Packed my first TOTY ever. Bit disappointed as i'm a Man United supporter firstly, and secondly I don't have a single PL player on my team and lastly he is untradeable.

Would you guys make a new squad a fit him in? Or try somehow to start him? I'm sure he's cracked, 2 games off the bench 1g1a in each this WL he feels amazing at 5 chem can only imagine how good he'd be starting.

Comments

• Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    Depends - what’s your current team?
  • Vaelin
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If he is untradable try to fit him in. Just redo the right side with him If walker-tavernier. You could probably fit him 8 chem like that and the other two players are pretty end game
  • Krisp1977
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    I packed his totgs card untradeable and changed my whole team so I could fit him in. RTTF Cancelo is an excellent link to him
  • Krisp1977
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did this
    A1-BE7-DF3-3-F17-4862-8-C4-B-460-E370-E5-E2-D.png
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thorny wrote: »
    Depends - what’s your current team?

Untradeable aside from Nani and MATS

MATS
    Mendy - Varane - Aidoo Jr - Atal RTTF
    IF Valverde - Base Essien -
    POTM Felix, Freeze Nani, Special Aouor and Moments Depay

Thing is, I was banned on this acc for a month on 30 Dec 2020 so I decided to start a new acc to see if my pack luck is better and I wasn't gonna play Warzone for a month. On the new acc I packed Varane VVD Mbappe and Kante in the first 10 days lol anywayy..

I have 88 bernardo who I can use to link, i'm thinking start KDB as ST with Silva and Felix cams?

• Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah 100% change to get in kdb
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thorny wrote: »
    Yeah 100% change to get in kdb

Guess its goodbye Nani and Depay.

Shot bud