Anonymous poll: have you ever purposefully relegated in DR for Friendlies?

Comments

• Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guvnor wrote: »
    This is like trying to have a conversation between people who believe the covid is all rubbish and ones who can’t wait for the vaccine to be ready so life can get back to normal.

You will never agree, so it has now just resorted to insults and each saying how they are right and the other is wrong!

Believe what you want to believe and walk away! Your wasting your life replying to this fellas.

Lol I'm just keeping them going guv to keep the thread high up the board in the hope someone from EA would trouble themselves to read it and actually wake up to the fact this self relegating is a widespread issue. Definitely willing dance partners I must say!!! Lol.
  • BlactionMan
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    He knew he was talking rubbish when he tried to claim friendlies aren’t a casual mode.
    Probably need to go down to Div4 though as someone pointed out, better packs on offer
  • Gazmac_868
    He knew he was talking rubbish when he tried to claim friendlies aren’t a casual mode.
    Probably need to go down to Div4 though as someone pointed out, better packs on offer

Again the objectives have made friendlies far from casual this year.
  • If Gaz put as much time into the game as he does at whinging about relegators he'd probably get good enough to move out of div 7
  • BlactionMan
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    This is like trying to have a conversation between people who believe the covid is all rubbish and ones who can’t wait for the vaccine to be ready so life can get back to normal.

You will never agree, so it has now just resorted to insults and each saying how they are right and the other is wrong!

Believe what you want to believe and walk away! Your wasting your life replying to this fellas.

Lol I'm just keeping them going guv to keep the thread high up the board in the hope someone from EA would trouble themselves to read it and actually wake up to the fact this self relegating is a widespread issue. Definitely willing dance partners I must say!!! Lol.

Yea I’m sure once EA spot some div7 guy whining and shouting nonsense on the forum they will make it top priority tomorrow morning
  • Gazmac_868 wrote: »

Yea I’m sure once EA spot some div7 guy whining and shouting nonsense on the forum they will make it top priority tomorrow morning

👏 😂😂😂
  • Gazmac_868

Maybe they ll wake up and implement their own rules against this cheating
  • Khangaskhan17
    4459 posts National Call-Up
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    No chance.

Don't want to ruin the game for others, like some do for me.

• Gazmac_868
    If Gaz put as much time into the game as he does at whinging about relegators he'd probably get good enough to move out of div 7

Not bothered what division I'm in or not in just would like EA to implement their own rule against cheating.
    If Gaz put as much time into the game as he does at whinging about relegators he'd probably get good enough to move out of div 7

Not bothered what division I'm in or not in just would like EA to implement their own rule against cheating.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Gazmac_868
    Nobody likes a cheater, so it’s against our rules. Cheating can include, but isn’t limited to, using external tools, performing in-game exploits, abusing glitches or bugs, performing, using, buying, or selling match collusion, matchmaking manipulation, or win manipulation services. In-game cheating is not fair play and hurts the experience for the players you are playing against.

This is from EAs own website in case you missed it earlier

How many times do you want me to post it?,
    Nobody likes a cheater, so it’s against our rules. Cheating can include, but isn’t limited to, using external tools, performing in-game exploits, abusing glitches or bugs, performing, using, buying, or selling match collusion, matchmaking manipulation, or win manipulation services. In-game cheating is not fair play and hurts the experience for the players you are playing against.

I missed the part where it says "you must not relegate"
  • RayS
    34729 posts World Cup Winner
    edited January 31

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tbh it's attitudes like this that are the problem. People will relegate themselves without a thought to how it might impact others. And if someone speaks up about it, the response from said people is, "haha you suck" which gives further evidence of their ingrained attitude disregarding other players' experiences and only caring about their own experience.

Overall, this is just a small example of the selfish human nature. I don't like it, but I can't stop others from acting that way.

Would be nice if EA did more to try to stop it in this instance though.
  • Gazmac_868

Matchmaking manipulation not hard to understand. I'd love someone from EA to come on here and spell it out to you!! By your logic west Brom and Fulham should just pack it in and relegate down to league two because it would be easier for them.

Matchmaking manipulation not hard to understand. I'd love someone from EA to come on here and spell it out to you!! By your logic west Brom and Fulham should just pack it in and relegate down to league two because it would be easier for them.

Matchmaking manipulation could mean lag switches or queueing to matchup against friends and stuff like that. Now show me where it says do not relegate.
  • Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    No wonder this lad is moaning about people relegating. Division 7 😂 I’m pretty sure David Dickinson would beat you
  • Gazmac_868

Matchmaking manipulation could mean lag switches or queueing to matchup against friends and stuff like that. Now show me where it says do not relegate.

It could also mean relegating yourself 4 divisions in the space of an hour to manipulate matchmaking to give yourself easier matches.
  • Gazmac_868
    No wonder this lad is moaning about people relegating. Division 7 😂 I’m pretty sure David Dickinson would beat you

Was wondering when you would make an appearance friend. You a bargain hunt fan as well?? Haven't seen your name at any pro events though right enough,!!???
  • IraqBruin
    1996 posts Play-Off Hero

I suggest your put them on ignore, trolling is a sport in itself here and in FUT.:)
  • BlactionMan
    Listen to this guy thinking he is on some sort of secret moral crusade. Newsflash, it's not against the rules
  • Gazmac_868
    IraqBruin wrote: »

I suggest your put them on ignore, trolling is a sport in itself here and in FUT.:)

Lol I love challenging these self relegaters mate. It hits a raw nerve with them when you inform them what a pack of cheats they are.
  • Gazmac_868
    Listen to this guy thinking he is on some sort of secret moral crusade. Newsflash, it's not against the rules

So self relegating isnt against the rules? Do you seriously think it doesn't fall under matchmaking manipulation?? Not on any crusade at all just wish EA would implement their own rule or at least come on here and explain how self relegating doesn't fall under matchmaking manipulation.
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero

Lol I love challenging these self relegaters mate. It hits a raw nerve with them when you inform them what a pack of cheats they are.

Quite the contrary; I find it hilarious that it’s you I’m smashing
  • Gazmac_868
    Thorny wrote: »

Yes bragging about cheating on a video game really smashing it lad lol.
  • BlactionMan
    If it falls under match making manipulation, which is clearly doesnt, why have a grand total of 0 people been banned for it.....
  • Gazmac_868
    If it falls under match making manipulation, which is clearly doesnt, why have a grand total of 0 people been banned for it.....

Thats for EA to answer. They ve just stood back and let all yous cheat and relegate for whatever reason. It must be yous are such good fp customers.
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero

Bit bragging about cheating, just bragging about being better than you
  • IraqBruin
    1996 posts Play-Off Hero

Fair enough and more power to you, I blocked them since they add nothing new to the discussion and am yet to see them post something useful in other topics.

The only nerves that have been hit are yours. You spend every second of every day on here whinging like a little baby cos people relegate down to divisions that you are nowhere near. You're in the dregs in division 7. You're completely irrelevant. Maybe if you stop crying on here every day and actually play the game then you'd get better at it and wouldn't be in the division for people who have big toes for thumbs?
  • Gazmac_868
    edited February 1

Bit bragging about cheating, just bragging about being better than you

I've yet to see your name at any pro event mate so you cant be that amazing. I don't think Anders will be too worried about you. Lol not saying much being better than me. I'd rather be hopeless than a cheater though.