Convince me to do Moments Dybala.

Razovar
2086 posts National Call-Up
I have FB Aguero and FB CR7 so links should be easy. My mid crespo is starting to feel like he’s dropping beyond the curve.

Will dybala help?

Comments

• JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    I think if you’re a Dybala fan, I’d do it since it’s reasonably cheap and could be useful for Serie A or Argentine links.
  • Tesco
    8317 posts League Winner
    Do it
  • GTaylor
    1109 posts Professional
    For the price and what he offers and for the links I would question why you wouldn't do it.....
  • Boysie91
    15227 posts World Class
    If you need convincing don't do it 🤔
  • Cenzo180
    756 posts Professional
    Do it, slap on a Hunter and you are laughing.
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2021
    If you did CR7 he’s a no brainer. Suprised you haven’t done him already
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    He feels over rated to me, might just struggle with him personally but doesn't feel that good to me. Tried him at cam, lw, lm, and lw but mostly at st with hunter
  • Koning Spijker
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    @MrMTFC what players are you used to? Because the only way Dybala goes missing is if you're blindly pressing RT/R1 with spamming through balls.

@Razovar tbh, if you need to be convinced, having CR7 and Aguero, you might better not do him.
    He is by far the best valued sbc for attackers this fifa, much better than Robben. It should be a no-brainer for everyone.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    If you need convincing don't do it 🤔

• Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    Same boat have fodders and then it’s one 85 and 84 rated squad towards Mid Icon disappointment 😂. I have baby Eusebio, CR-7 and TOTY Bruno not sure where would I fit him.
  • Dead_Dave
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2021
    I found him to be a upgraded mid Baggio, plays really similar but has the sticky and extra flicks/animations, good card for the coins. I managed to shoehorn him in with a team containing base eusebio/baby cr7 and toty2 bruno, its a quite terrifying attack, if only i could defend better.....
  • Just do it... Its fun to play him...
  • Liamooo
    1173 posts Professional
    He’s a goal machine and he’s very fun to use. One of the best SBC’s I’ve done this year.
  • WomboCombo
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2021
    Literally not a single person in the history of humanity has ever said anything about this SBC except "amazing value" "Amazing player" "better than nif Messi for 1/5 the price" "scoring machine" "top 5 dribbler in game" "best SBC of fut21 by far"

Do you really need more, brother? Did Dybala bang your girlfriend and leave you with the baby? Because if not, why haven't you already done this?
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    He is Mike’s better than FB Aguero. And I mean a country mile.
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    He feels over rated to me, might just struggle with him personally but doesn't feel that good to me. Tried him at cam, lw, lm, and lw but mostly at st with hunter

I would quit the game pal
  • spy
    2777 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve got lots of duplicates from the 25x83 pack - would I be better to do this SBC or Ronaldo?
  • Cenzo180
    756 posts Professional
    spy wrote: »
    I’ve got lots of duplicates from the 25x83 pack - would I be better to do this SBC or Ronaldo?

Dybala imo. Brilliant card
  • WomboCombo
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dybala is far better than Ronaldo SBC and far cheaper. No brainer. Ronaldo is for the link to Dybala - you never do Ronaldo first. But they do pair together well so think about that.
  • Izzy2K17
    13957 posts Has That Special Something
    Just do it
  • 4dvz
    1148 posts Professional
    2 hours left to do the sbc.

I want to do this but im quite sure he wont be good enough to replace any of my forwards and having said that afraid that he ends on the bench.. i have mbappe nif and cr7 nif as narrow wingers and prime cantona as ST.. i dont use Cam, running 3 cm one of them is attacking to kind of do cam work but he can also defend and Dybala cant.. with that valuable link to my cr7 it feels really frustrating to have this amount of hard time here 😂
  • NinthFall
    2698 posts National Call-Up
    He's the best I've used and I've had Mbappe as untradeable and mid bergkamp as a cam. Div 5 player. Reaaaaallly fun player
  • Sujitsky123
    2580 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's a better version of robben with a slightly better weak foot too.
  • Efrenc90
    1388 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do him man he’s is really good!
    Here is a great review from futbin

https://www.futbin.com/news/articles/431/Dybala
  • spy
    2777 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve done it! Doesn’t fit in my team but should be a good super sub! Only had to buy two players to finish it and saved me discarding all but one duplicates from my 25x83 pack :)
  • WallStreetGamer
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do it.
  • Khangaskhan17
    4463 posts National Call-Up
    I hope you didn’t miss him, bud. He’s as epic as FB Aguero was for us.
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2021
    @MrMTFC what players are you used to? Because the only way Dybala goes missing is if you're blindly pressing RT/R1 with spamming through balls.

@Koning Spijker
    I try to mix it up to keep the opponent guessing what I'll do next, but also to try and find how best to use certain players and if I can get along with them. Dybala just seems one of those that I can't seem to get on with
    Toonleew wrote: »
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    I would quit the game pal

Why, just bc he's someone I can't seem to use to their best when I have prime kaka who is better all round anyway
  • Razovar
    2086 posts National Call-Up
    I did him lads

067-D159-F-C30-C-43-C0-A28-B-80066955-D8-D6.png
  • Drewieeeee
    31 posts Park Captain
    edited January 2021
    He destroysbme every game...