What feature do you miss with FUT?

richisdisturbed
1145 posts Professional
We've had some features before many people love that unfortunately are no longer with us when it comes to FUT, be it 2/3x IF chance Happy Hours, bronze tounaments, bronze IFs, random IFs like downgraded players/ gk as outfield players etc, IFs that boosted more than just +1/+2... we've had many features taken away over the years, and that's not even mentioning promos we no longer get that were actually great...

So lads (& ladies, maybe?), what feature would you most like to see return?

& please, let's avoid the gameplay aspect, we all know it's been declining nigh on a decade now, let's talk about other things.

Comments

• slavin77
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOURNAMENT!
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Trading players? So me n my boys can try out different ❤️❤️❤️❤️????
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    It turned “S*H ** T” into hearts I love it lmao 😂
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    Peewee916 wrote: »

Oh ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I totally forgot about the ability to trade, man that was great, I loved helping out mates who were late into the game by giving them a few players I didn't use!
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    slavin77 wrote: »
    TOURNAMENT!

I 100% miss tournys, my bronze team just sits there unused now, it's such a shame, especially with no bronze IFs! :/
  • Double_D
    979 posts Semi-Pro
    Tournaments. Even the offline ones honestly. I remember grinding one of those tournaments on legendary that gave you a pack every time you won. Or maybe it was divisions. Something like that lol
  • Deano689908
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOURNAMENT!

What you mean like an actual football game!?

Imagine that.

Leagues and cups like football teams actually play for.

Every mode should have leagues and cups. Not division rivals getting big points that we don't know what they are for. Promoting into higher divisions no trophy or celebrations to create that nice winning feel.

Weekend league that isn't a league. Finish 14 wins or 16 wins they are both the same. No merit for the extra 2 wins. Gotta be 17 wins to increase reward.

Got a champions league license and no champions league group stage and knockout mode. Imahine how good that would be!!

Or we could just play lots of rivals and friendlies for nothing..
  • Loco_kniene
    2912 posts National Call-Up
    Not a feature there ever was, but if they could implement a trading feature for sbc cards, would be great.
  • TDOF
    8997 posts League Winner
    Putting your pro player into your team.
  • Berlus
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    Working servers
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    No FIFA Points, when everybody had to actually put some effort into building their squads and play as the game was originally intended.
  • Rainaz
    1041 posts Professional
    Being able to enjoy the game, play actual casual modes like tourneys.

Trades also.

Just in general the past 4 or so years its just sweaty and people sniffing g fuel
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero

Oh ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I totally forgot about the ability to trade, man that was great, I loved helping out mates who were late into the game by giving them a few players I didn't use!
    Big FACTS
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up

When random scammers kept offering bronzes for Ronaldo, hoping you'd press the wrong button and accept the trade.
  • pes1972
    1407 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dynamic upgrade of players real life performance and no super-upgraded cards, just the regular ones that comes with the standard game and only real life performance upgrades later on.
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    TDOF wrote: »
    Putting your pro player into your team.

Oh man, this is a feature I loved, I built my team around me!! I was gutted when they took this away!

When random scammers kept offering bronzes for Ronaldo, hoping you'd press the wrong button and accept the trade.

Hahaha! I remember putting a few of the rarer cards up for big money just to see what was offered in a trade... had some decent trades to be fair but an absurd amount of these types!

• TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    I miss player trades tbh
  • iGainZ
    850 posts Semi-Pro
    Tournament and exchanging players.

Would love to recycle some untradable sbc players in order to receive back at least 50% of the players used (84-85-86-87-88 squad? Get back half of that. Or some packs. Or anything)
  • TSpiers1UK
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just simply seeing my mates team before a match
  • slavin77
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOURNAMENT!

What you mean like an actual football game!?

Imagine that.

Leagues and cups like football teams actually play for.

Every mode should have leagues and cups. Not division rivals getting big points that we don't know what they are for. Promoting into higher divisions no trophy or celebrations to create that nice winning feel.

Weekend league that isn't a league. Finish 14 wins or 16 wins they are both the same. No merit for the extra 2 wins. Gotta be 17 wins to increase reward.

Got a champions league license and no champions league group stage and knockout mode. Imahine how good that would be!!

Or we could just play lots of rivals and friendlies for nothing..

Great! Really great!
  • Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    Old seasons
  • Tesco
    8315 posts League Winner
    Generations on the web app
  • Saekerhett
    1153 posts Professional
    Some store function for all those duplicate untradeables. Or better, get rid of all untradeables.
  • Cbn
    2113 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good gameplay and no patches
  • Mill1
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Team of the week, team of the season, and very little else.

Last season Van Dijk had 7 variations. 7. So silly like.

Also the odd flashback card, not one every month or so. And making it lower than the original, just cos the pace is higher?! Just making the game easier for the sweats.
  • tvrfan
    1256 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good Server and good gameplay
  • Tasch
    782 posts Semi-Pro
    EA has taken away so much fun. Everything is centered around Fifa Points, sadly. But, player trades and tournys would be nice to get back.
  • maximilson
    977 posts Professional
    - Old seasons
    - tournament modes
    - WL with specific requirements (1 nation/league, no special cards, 3 league hybrid, etc ...)
    - Card trading system (but one that somehow prevents coin sellers)
    - No chemistry. With all the special cards from different leagues its hard to make a full chem team. After playing World Beaters friendlies I was enjoying the game just a little bit more.
    -IF Upgrade system. I'm sitting at 20+ IFs that are 80 or below, almost all of them untradeable. Give us something like the Red picks upgrade to dump our worthless IFs into.
    - Special SBC cards should be discardable for a certain amount of coins. How many times did we make an SBC and the players just doesnt turn out to be very good. I think 20% of the initial estimated price is reasonable.
    - Storage space for untradeable cards
    - Get rid of SB
  • Rainaz
    1041 posts Professional
    They could bring back trades that stop coin selling tbf. Just have an untradable market for trades, that would be crazy good. It would suit all parties.

One mans crap is another man's gold