Comments

• AlbayrakM
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    14-1 for the first time, I hope I can make Elite this week. My team is:

• Eddieww
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AlbayrakM wrote: »

I'm assuming you don't use 4411 in game? Or do you?
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Eddieww wrote: »

That has 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 written all over it!!!
  • AlbayrakM
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tommyboyo wrote: »

I play with 4222, if you could send me a message via Instagram I can share a custom tactics preferences video mate.
  • tommyboyo
    edited January 29
    tommyboyo wrote: »

I play with 4222, if you could send me a message via Instagram I can share a custom tactics preferences video mate.

Or 4-2-2-2 I should have said.

Nah, your alright mate, I don't use custom tactics, or that formation, or any of those players!!

edit: actually, I have the CBs, so I lied there. Oh and I did have the baby Eusebio for a long time as well.
  • GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gameplays been disgusting for me . Infact id say it’s “ unplayable “
  • dengah109
    1171 posts Professional
    2-1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ connection. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ games. Happening way too often for me. Really ruining it for me. Will have a decision to make if this carries on. Tried seasons mode as well to see if that was any better but nope the connection was just as bad :/
  • Gstitt10
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    3w-4L. Still in disbelief how I lost 4 games to average players. Upgraded my team and now I feel so open. Some games I am tight and compact and others players just walking right through me. Hoping bad gameplay was the cause of some issues
  • Tekkerz
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    7-0 since the patch I've been winning a lot more than usual.
    Ive found my opponents are struggling to break me down without stepovers or high pressure.
    That stupid bridge gets me sometimes but I've started to back off.
    I use 442(2).
  • Mill1
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    6-2 so far. Played against a few toty aswell
  • Ruprecht
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    9-1 good gameplay from 11 onwards this evening but the last few games have been tough so stopping there, TOTY Davies at striker has 19 goals in those games and one of those games I accidentally played him right back. Packed TOTY Ramos from a gold upgrade too and he’s the best CB I’ve ever used.
  • Mill1
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Amount of dodgy referee decisions is a lot higher tonight. 3 games on the bounce there stone wall pens and nothing given. FIX YOUR GAME YO
  • tommyboyo
    7-3.

Usual for first 10.

Actually played really well though and thoroughly enjoyed my matches which made a nice change!
  • malso
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 30
    http://imgur.com/gallery/wSbKEF3
    Got Neymar in my red picks so had make a few changes to my team. Out went Mane and Kante in came Neymar and finished off the Keane SBC to get full chem.
    Started great went 4-1 then had a few bad games and finished for the night 5-4. Enjoying Neymar though, playing him behind Torres as a Cam and finding Torres is offering more to the team now.
  • djnition
    1182 posts Professional
    Awfu cant even get a pass to midfield just ridiculous
  • JWNYsg
    6985 posts Big Money Move
    Boateng Moments has been doing well for me. Dybala Moments too.

Won 2 out of 5 first games.

Almost everyone I played has a TOTY card
  • ContraCode64
    3594 posts National Call-Up
    4-1. Gameplay is so heavy atm.

Results were all straight up. Screwed myself in the loss by chopping and changing the team too much and got caught.
  • Mdm
    4522 posts National Call-Up

6-12

Tough this week. I dunt like how people just sit deep and let AI defend. If auto heading and volleyball is turned off in WL and rivals why is autodefend on

Dybla, okocha been stubbed off not working for me in WL

On came Van b and moments depay

4 in a row

Jury still out on cannavaro

• Everyone is defending with 9 players and countering, the same ❤️❤️❤️ every week !!
  • DannySTFC
    7198 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 30
    9-2

Just had my second loss, both have been to good players. It was 1-1, almost 90th minute and I rounded his keeper, went to slot it in then his keeper got back up, hacked Bruno down and nothing was given, he then scored on the counter attack. Overall he was probably the better player, but I went from being about to win it to losing it within a minute because the ref doesn’t give something really obvious.

Still really happy with my record. Every single opponent now is really good, so it’s going to be a proper grind.

Edit: 10-2, just won a game on penalties after drawing 6-6, I’m not sure I can cope with the intensity of these games at this elo 😆
    Post edited by DannySTFC on
  • Rainaz
    708 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played a few lastnight, currently at 2-1 gameplay felt so shoddy so il return today for a few more will stop at G3 this week
  • dengah109
    1171 posts Professional
    4-1. Connection this morning ok. Won last game on pens and I shd be buzzing but I'm not. This game has become a farce, the last patch for me has broken it and I dont know why/how.

Last game 3-1 down, get back to 3 all. He gets a 4th, I equalised with last kick of the game. He scores 2 goals at start of extra time. Game over right? Nope 2 more Haaland goals 6-6. He hits post from 6 yards last min of ET. I win on pens. That should be satisfying right? Not even remotely.

His tactics? 4 up top, stay forward, not drop back though, spam balls into front men, repeat. Ok that isn't EAs fault people choose to play like this but it helps makes the game a joke. That isn't football. I am seeing this tactic used a lot now in my games. Midfield doesn't exist half the time.

Sorry but just so frustrated with the game right now and also how players choose to play it. I was enjoying this game before.
  • Eddieww
    JWNYsg wrote: »

I've only faced 1 TOTY across the two weekends they've been somewhat in packs. Seeing a lot of Boatengs and a few Flashback CR7's & Dybalas
  • P1stolpete187
    6303 posts Big Money Move
    Game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unplayable
  • Eddieww
    JWNYsg wrote: »

I've only faced 1 TOTY across the two weekends they've been somewhat in packs. Seeing a lot of Boatengs and a few Flashback CR7's & Dybalas

NVM just faced someone with Mbappe and CR7 TOTY, he was genuinely not good. 2 errors from me and a Bruno Fernandes shot through a crowd of players later and I lost 3-0.

I wish they'd remove the player emotion from online play. There is nothing more frustrating than my player throwing a tantrum on the pitch instead of running in a match where you're losing.
  • Cainman88
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Up to 8 wins 10 losses ,actually enjoying it competing in some of the losses
    Didn’t think I’d manage to win hardly any as I’m in div 6 not too much pressure for me as not expecting every game hopefully can get to 11 wins
  • ToiletChimp
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    4-7 so far. I'm usually pretty even on wins and losses and this is a bit worse than usual.

Lost a couple of games very narrowly to players I knew I was better than but wasn't clean enough attacking and they were just spamming through balls and the bridge etc. which my defenders decided to let them do unchallenged for some reason.

Getting a lot of people sitting deep and defending very aggressively, which in conjunction with having a not great connection this weekend for some reason is making it very difficult to play.

Usually have a better time of it on Saturday and Sunday so hopefully will again this time.
  • MassofCox
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    5-5 today some very close games in there which could’ve gone either way. Had a couple where there keeper was unbelievable and saved every shot from every angle and also noticed how hard it is to select your cdm when they’re attacking ends up picking your cb and dragging him out of position leaving a nice big gap for a through ball
  • Eddieww
    Some of the message I get show how salty people get when they lose.

Just had a "nice park the bus" in a game where I had 48% possession so that was relatively even, scored 3 goals and had double the amount of shots my opponent had :neutral:

I love it when people try and find reasons why they lose that are completely wrong haha.

Also I swapped Prime Vidic for Prime Desailly, the upgrade is significant and it's not even close. Got 10 games left and I'm 16-4

One of the 4 loses I got battered by a guy who said his record is just above 20 so that's what I want to aim for
  • Kevin19896
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    13-5 , couple of losses deserved and others just crap gameplay but then maybe it's like that when i win..lol 12 games left , ive never had any elite and wont happen this weekend but 7 wins for g1 would be great. James maddison better than i expected as is freeze veratti. ben yedder totw 87 seems to finish everything. forgot i packed rttf davies so did boateng s c whos pretty solid, like vvd