Anonymous poll: have you ever purposefully relegated in DR for Friendlies?

13468911

Comments

  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    sneaky77 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Please refer to the final benefit on my pros and cons list

    By your logic, you must love me demoting as it means you get to spend even more time playing your hobby! Why are you so upset by demoting as you get to play so much?!!!

    Well that makes absolutely no sense.

    We wouldn't have matched before your self relegating either. For me these people are irrelevant to my matchmaking. I just think it's needless and slightly embarassing

    Playing too much fifa at the peak of your ability is stressful - what don’t you understand?

    You incited that if you want to play the game less it shouldn’t be your hobby? I’ve explained I enjoy the game at points, but don’t want to always play against top end competition as it’s draining.

    You never play against top end competition :D

    Friendly matchmaking is super wide. You can match people at like 1600 skillrating while being in div 1. And with everybody doing golden goal nobody is really playing serious either.

    As I said it's unnecessary and therefore kinda embarassing to still waste some of your all so precious time on doing it.

    I notice a significant difference in friendlies when at 2000 skill rating versus 1100 skill rating - if it wasn’t skill based and made no difference, this thread wouldn’t exist.

    You can attempt to be as satirical as you like - the fact is I spend 45 minutes every 6 weeks demoting, yet save a huge amount of time for the following months friendly challenges. Consider it an investment.

    Or ofc you could try and become good at your hobby in your months of playing.

    Each to their own, but to me it's hardly an investment to waste time relegating and then play golden goal in friendlies which you could have done further up too.

    Throughout this thread, we’ve surely established I’m decent, just don’t want to put the concentration and stress required to play a crazy number of games each week with WL, Rivals and friendlies.

    You’re entitled to your opinion, if you don’t notice it or enjoy the grind then your solution is more than fair - I just don’t enjoy said grind as much after 11 years of fifa.

    What about the stress off the lower skilled players though that end up getting unfairly matched against you? Doesn't that count?? By your logic the local pub team should arrange to put themselves into the under 12 league as it's too much 'stress' playing against evenly matched teams. Or the heavyweight champ should have a fight against the bloke from the pub as fighting a serious contender is again too 'stressful . Its balant cheating and is against EAs own matchmaking manipulation rule which they choose not to enforce for whatever reason.

    1 They should self relegate

    And what is the solution when the whole playerbase is in div 10 with nowhere else to self relegateto?

    They wont be most drop 3 or 4 divisions

    Not sure if you're trolling but il try anyway. If a load of div 1 players relegate to div 4 where do you think these genuine div 4 players go after being battered out of their own division. It's a dominio effect until we get to div 10 where there is nowhere else to go to.
  • Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    edited January 29
    Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Why so? maybe hes not as sad as you. U just look at every thread to see if there is a chance u can tell someone your in div1 and your amazing

    Well atleast I am in div 1 ;) Can't say the same about relegators amirite

    Friendlies are mainly golden goal and rivals is often times pointless to play especially with the 30 game limit. So this is the year in which you could just take rivals as some chilled training to become better and more consistent. Instead you still self-relegate to then still play golden goal. Utterly pointless.

    Sorry what division you in again ?

    Well I would need about 30 straight losses to relegate down one divison ;)

    Are you still at it ? 🤜🤛👍
  • Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    sneaky77 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Please refer to the final benefit on my pros and cons list

    By your logic, you must love me demoting as it means you get to spend even more time playing your hobby! Why are you so upset by demoting as you get to play so much?!!!

    Well that makes absolutely no sense.

    We wouldn't have matched before your self relegating either. For me these people are irrelevant to my matchmaking. I just think it's needless and slightly embarassing

    Playing too much fifa at the peak of your ability is stressful - what don’t you understand?

    You incited that if you want to play the game less it shouldn’t be your hobby? I’ve explained I enjoy the game at points, but don’t want to always play against top end competition as it’s draining.

    You never play against top end competition :D

    Friendly matchmaking is super wide. You can match people at like 1600 skillrating while being in div 1. And with everybody doing golden goal nobody is really playing serious either.

    As I said it's unnecessary and therefore kinda embarassing to still waste some of your all so precious time on doing it.

    I notice a significant difference in friendlies when at 2000 skill rating versus 1100 skill rating - if it wasn’t skill based and made no difference, this thread wouldn’t exist.

    You can attempt to be as satirical as you like - the fact is I spend 45 minutes every 6 weeks demoting, yet save a huge amount of time for the following months friendly challenges. Consider it an investment.

    Or ofc you could try and become good at your hobby in your months of playing.

    Each to their own, but to me it's hardly an investment to waste time relegating and then play golden goal in friendlies which you could have done further up too.

    Throughout this thread, we’ve surely established I’m decent, just don’t want to put the concentration and stress required to play a crazy number of games each week with WL, Rivals and friendlies.

    You’re entitled to your opinion, if you don’t notice it or enjoy the grind then your solution is more than fair - I just don’t enjoy said grind as much after 11 years of fifa.

    What about the stress off the lower skilled players though that end up getting unfairly matched against you? Doesn't that count?? By your logic the local pub team should arrange to put themselves into the under 12 league as it's too much 'stress' playing against evenly matched teams. Or the heavyweight champ should have a fight against the bloke from the pub as fighting a serious contender is again too 'stressful . Its balant cheating and is against EAs own matchmaking manipulation rule which they choose not to enforce for whatever reason.

    1 They should self relegate

    And what is the solution when the whole playerbase is in div 10 with nowhere else to self relegateto?

    They wont be most drop 3 or 4 divisions

    Not sure if you're trolling but il try anyway. If a load of div 1 players relegate to div 4 where do you think these genuine div 4 players go after being battered out of their own division. It's a dominio effect until we get to div 10 where there is nowhere else to go to.

    Division 5
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Please refer to the final benefit on my pros and cons list

    By your logic, you must love me demoting as it means you get to spend even more time playing your hobby! Why are you so upset by demoting as you get to play so much?!!!

    Well that makes absolutely no sense.

    We wouldn't have matched before your self relegating either. For me these people are irrelevant to my matchmaking. I just think it's needless and slightly embarassing

    Playing too much fifa at the peak of your ability is stressful - what don’t you understand?

    You incited that if you want to play the game less it shouldn’t be your hobby? I’ve explained I enjoy the game at points, but don’t want to always play against top end competition as it’s draining.

    You never play against top end competition :D

    Friendly matchmaking is super wide. You can match people at like 1600 skillrating while being in div 1. And with everybody doing golden goal nobody is really playing serious either.

    As I said it's unnecessary and therefore kinda embarassing to still waste some of your all so precious time on doing it.

    I notice a significant difference in friendlies when at 2000 skill rating versus 1100 skill rating - if it wasn’t skill based and made no difference, this thread wouldn’t exist.

    You can attempt to be as satirical as you like - the fact is I spend 45 minutes every 6 weeks demoting, yet save a huge amount of time for the following months friendly challenges. Consider it an investment.

    Or ofc you could try and become good at your hobby in your months of playing.

    Each to their own, but to me it's hardly an investment to waste time relegating and then play golden goal in friendlies which you could have done further up too.

    Throughout this thread, we’ve surely established I’m decent, just don’t want to put the concentration and stress required to play a crazy number of games each week with WL, Rivals and friendlies.

    You’re entitled to your opinion, if you don’t notice it or enjoy the grind then your solution is more than fair - I just don’t enjoy said grind as much after 11 years of fifa.

    What about the stress off the lower skilled players though that end up getting unfairly matched against you? Doesn't that count?? By your logic the local pub team should arrange to put themselves into the under 12 league as it's too much 'stress' playing against evenly matched teams. Or the heavyweight champ should have a fight against the bloke from the pub as fighting a serious contender is again too 'stressful . Its balant cheating and is against EAs own matchmaking manipulation rule which they choose not to enforce for whatever reason.

    1 They should self relegate
    2 Get better
    3 Or play something else
    4 Or come on a forum and try to tell people how they should play there game .
    I care about my online opponent as much as my squad battle opponent
    Could not give a #@#% as much as do they do about me

    Lol aye the old git gud argument. At the end of the day all your self relegaters are looking the easy way out. Which of course EA are standing back and letting yous away with for whatever reason. It says an awful lot about you characters tbh.


    1.Yes it’s looking for an easier path, no one has disputed that?
    2. You know absolutely nothing about my character - you couldn’t pick me out in a crowd of two, you gammon 😂

    Lol oh I'm getting a fair idea off your character mate Once you have to resort to childish name calling......

    Feel free to elaborate

    I mean when your that desperate to get wins on a video game you feel the need to smurf. Maybe you need an ego boost or something.

    Strong effort at a character assessment there with your 3 lines of whining.

    Do you think I do charitable work?
    What are my political views?
    How do I feel about the distribution of wealth?
    Do I support family and friends in difficult times?
    Have I donated blood ?
    Am I aggressive natures?
    How do I react to negative news?

    You know all the answers right because I demote in rivals and called you a gammon because you can’t see other people’s views even slightly?

    If your selfish enough to ruin other gamers experience to limit your precious time I would doubt you waste any of your precious time on charitable causes but listen fair play if you do And again no need to resort to childish insults.

    I’ll accept a full apology for questioning my character then - I accept either forum post of delivery be racing pigeon, you can decide.

    As for childish insults, I got called a pig and you’ve insulted me numerous times and questioned my integrity, but - like you have many times in the thread - you’ve tried to take the moral high ground... laughable
  • abhreebhu_45
    6511 posts Big Money Move
    This is happening?
  • Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Why so? maybe hes not as sad as you. U just look at every thread to see if there is a chance u can tell someone your in div1 and your amazing

    Well atleast I am in div 1 ;) Can't say the same about relegators amirite

    Friendlies are mainly golden goal and rivals is often times pointless to play especially with the 30 game limit. So this is the year in which you could just take rivals as some chilled training to become better and more consistent. Instead you still self-relegate to then still play golden goal. Utterly pointless.

    Sorry what division you in again ?

    Well I would need about 30 straight losses to relegate down one divison ;)

    Are you still at it ? 🤜🤛👍

    Can't join the self relegating frauds.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 29


    Alright mate whatever you reckon you keep trying to justify smurfing that's fine by me. Baffles me how you cant see hows a dirty action.If you cant see that's its balant cheating that's ok.
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Please refer to the final benefit on my pros and cons list

    By your logic, you must love me demoting as it means you get to spend even more time playing your hobby! Why are you so upset by demoting as you get to play so much?!!!

    Well that makes absolutely no sense.

    We wouldn't have matched before your self relegating either. For me these people are irrelevant to my matchmaking. I just think it's needless and slightly embarassing

    Playing too much fifa at the peak of your ability is stressful - what don’t you understand?

    You incited that if you want to play the game less it shouldn’t be your hobby? I’ve explained I enjoy the game at points, but don’t want to always play against top end competition as it’s draining.

    You never play against top end competition :D

    Friendly matchmaking is super wide. You can match people at like 1600 skillrating while being in div 1. And with everybody doing golden goal nobody is really playing serious either.

    As I said it's unnecessary and therefore kinda embarassing to still waste some of your all so precious time on doing it.

    I notice a significant difference in friendlies when at 2000 skill rating versus 1100 skill rating - if it wasn’t skill based and made no difference, this thread wouldn’t exist.

    You can attempt to be as satirical as you like - the fact is I spend 45 minutes every 6 weeks demoting, yet save a huge amount of time for the following months friendly challenges. Consider it an investment.

    Or ofc you could try and become good at your hobby in your months of playing.

    Each to their own, but to me it's hardly an investment to waste time relegating and then play golden goal in friendlies which you could have done further up too.

    Throughout this thread, we’ve surely established I’m decent, just don’t want to put the concentration and stress required to play a crazy number of games each week with WL, Rivals and friendlies.

    You’re entitled to your opinion, if you don’t notice it or enjoy the grind then your solution is more than fair - I just don’t enjoy said grind as much after 11 years of fifa.

    What about the stress off the lower skilled players though that end up getting unfairly matched against you? Doesn't that count?? By your logic the local pub team should arrange to put themselves into the under 12 league as it's too much 'stress' playing against evenly matched teams. Or the heavyweight champ should have a fight against the bloke from the pub as fighting a serious contender is again too 'stressful . Its balant cheating and is against EAs own matchmaking manipulation rule which they choose not to enforce for whatever reason.

    1 They should self relegate
    2 Get better
    3 Or play something else
    4 Or come on a forum and try to tell people how they should play there game .
    I care about my online opponent as much as my squad battle opponent
    Could not give a #@#% as much as do they do about me

    Lol aye the old git gud argument. At the end of the day all your self relegaters are looking the easy way out. Which of course EA are standing back and letting yous away with for whatever reason. It says an awful lot about you characters tbh.


    1.Yes it’s looking for an easier path, no one has disputed that?
    2. You know absolutely nothing about my character - you couldn’t pick me out in a crowd of two, you gammon 😂

    Lol oh I'm getting a fair idea off your character mate Once you have to resort to childish name calling......

    Feel free to elaborate

    I mean when your that desperate to get wins on a video game you feel the need to smurf. Maybe you need an ego boost or something.

    Strong effort at a character assessment there with your 3 lines of whining.

    Do you think I do charitable work?
    What are my political views?
    How do I feel about the distribution of wealth?
    Do I support family and friends in difficult times?
    Have I donated blood ?
    Am I aggressive natures?
    How do I react to negative news?

    You know all the answers right because I demote in rivals and called you a gammon because you can’t see other people’s views even slightly?

    If your selfish enough to ruin other gamers experience to limit your precious time I would doubt you waste any of your precious time on charitable causes but listen fair play if you do And again no need to resort to childish insults.

    I’ll accept a full apology for questioning my character then - I accept either forum post of delivery be racing pigeon, you can decide.

    As for childish insults, I got called a pig and you’ve insulted me numerous times and questioned my integrity, but - like you have many times in the thread - you’ve tried to take the moral high ground... laughable

    Alright mate I think il
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Please refer to the final benefit on my pros and cons list

    By your logic, you must love me demoting as it means you get to spend even more time playing your hobby! Why are you so upset by demoting as you get to play so much?!!!

    Well that makes absolutely no sense.

    We wouldn't have matched before your self relegating either. For me these people are irrelevant to my matchmaking. I just think it's needless and slightly embarassing

    Playing too much fifa at the peak of your ability is stressful - what don’t you understand?

    You incited that if you want to play the game less it shouldn’t be your hobby? I’ve explained I enjoy the game at points, but don’t want to always play against top end competition as it’s draining.

    You never play against top end competition :D

    Friendly matchmaking is super wide. You can match people at like 1600 skillrating while being in div 1. And with everybody doing golden goal nobody is really playing serious either.

    As I said it's unnecessary and therefore kinda embarassing to still waste some of your all so precious time on doing it.

    I notice a significant difference in friendlies when at 2000 skill rating versus 1100 skill rating - if it wasn’t skill based and made no difference, this thread wouldn’t exist.

    You can attempt to be as satirical as you like - the fact is I spend 45 minutes every 6 weeks demoting, yet save a huge amount of time for the following months friendly challenges. Consider it an investment.

    Or ofc you could try and become good at your hobby in your months of playing.

    Each to their own, but to me it's hardly an investment to waste time relegating and then play golden goal in friendlies which you could have done further up too.

    Throughout this thread, we’ve surely established I’m decent, just don’t want to put the concentration and stress required to play a crazy number of games each week with WL, Rivals and friendlies.

    You’re entitled to your opinion, if you don’t notice it or enjoy the grind then your solution is more than fair - I just don’t enjoy said grind as much after 11 years of fifa.

    What about the stress off the lower skilled players though that end up getting unfairly matched against you? Doesn't that count?? By your logic the local pub team should arrange to put themselves into the under 12 league as it's too much 'stress' playing against evenly matched teams. Or the heavyweight champ should have a fight against the bloke from the pub as fighting a serious contender is again too 'stressful . Its balant cheating and is against EAs own matchmaking manipulation rule which they choose not to enforce for whatever reason.

    1 They should self relegate
    2 Get better
    3 Or play something else
    4 Or come on a forum and try to tell people how they should play there game .
    I care about my online opponent as much as my squad battle opponent
    Could not give a #@#% as much as do they do about me

    Lol aye the old git gud argument. At the end of the day all your self relegaters are looking the easy way out. Which of course EA are standing back and letting yous away with for whatever reason. It says an awful lot about you characters tbh.


    1.Yes it’s looking for an easier path, no one has disputed that?
    2. You know absolutely nothing about my character - you couldn’t pick me out in a crowd of two, you gammon 😂

    Lol oh I'm getting a fair idea off your character mate Once you have to resort to childish name calling......

    Feel free to elaborate

    I mean when your that desperate to get wins on a video game you feel the need to smurf. Maybe you need an ego boost or something.

    Strong effort at a character assessment there with your 3 lines of whining.

    Do you think I do charitable work?
    What are my political views?
    How do I feel about the distribution of wealth?
    Do I support family and friends in difficult times?
    Have I donated blood ?
    Am I aggressive natures?
    How do I react to negative news?

    You know all the answers right because I demote in rivals and called you a gammon because you can’t see other people’s views even slightly?

    If your selfish enough to ruin other gamers experience to limit your precious time I would doubt you waste any of your precious time on charitable causes but listen fair play if you do And again no need to resort to childish insults.

    I’ll accept a full apology for questioning my character then - I accept either forum post of delivery be racing pigeon, you can decide.

    As for childish insults, I got called a pig and you’ve insulted me numerous times and questioned my integrity, but - like you have many times in the thread - you’ve tried to take the moral high ground... laughable

    Alright mate whatever you reckon you keep trying to justify smurfing that's fine by me. Baffles me how you cant see hows a dirty action.If you cant see that's its balant cheating that's ok.

    I can see why it’s frowned upon, but you seem to want people burned at the stake for it 😂

    I can reason with your point of view, you’re incapable of understanding anyone else’s (perhaps it’s something you should work on to develop your own character before questioning others 👀)
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Please refer to the final benefit on my pros and cons list

    By your logic, you must love me demoting as it means you get to spend even more time playing your hobby! Why are you so upset by demoting as you get to play so much?!!!

    Well that makes absolutely no sense.

    We wouldn't have matched before your self relegating either. For me these people are irrelevant to my matchmaking. I just think it's needless and slightly embarassing

    Playing too much fifa at the peak of your ability is stressful - what don’t you understand?

    You incited that if you want to play the game less it shouldn’t be your hobby? I’ve explained I enjoy the game at points, but don’t want to always play against top end competition as it’s draining.

    You never play against top end competition :D

    Friendly matchmaking is super wide. You can match people at like 1600 skillrating while being in div 1. And with everybody doing golden goal nobody is really playing serious either.

    As I said it's unnecessary and therefore kinda embarassing to still waste some of your all so precious time on doing it.

    I notice a significant difference in friendlies when at 2000 skill rating versus 1100 skill rating - if it wasn’t skill based and made no difference, this thread wouldn’t exist.

    You can attempt to be as satirical as you like - the fact is I spend 45 minutes every 6 weeks demoting, yet save a huge amount of time for the following months friendly challenges. Consider it an investment.

    Or ofc you could try and become good at your hobby in your months of playing.

    Each to their own, but to me it's hardly an investment to waste time relegating and then play golden goal in friendlies which you could have done further up too.

    Throughout this thread, we’ve surely established I’m decent, just don’t want to put the concentration and stress required to play a crazy number of games each week with WL, Rivals and friendlies.

    You’re entitled to your opinion, if you don’t notice it or enjoy the grind then your solution is more than fair - I just don’t enjoy said grind as much after 11 years of fifa.

    What about the stress off the lower skilled players though that end up getting unfairly matched against you? Doesn't that count?? By your logic the local pub team should arrange to put themselves into the under 12 league as it's too much 'stress' playing against evenly matched teams. Or the heavyweight champ should have a fight against the bloke from the pub as fighting a serious contender is again too 'stressful . Its balant cheating and is against EAs own matchmaking manipulation rule which they choose not to enforce for whatever reason.

    1 They should self relegate
    2 Get better
    3 Or play something else
    4 Or come on a forum and try to tell people how they should play there game .
    I care about my online opponent as much as my squad battle opponent
    Could not give a #@#% as much as do they do about me

    Lol aye the old git gud argument. At the end of the day all your self relegaters are looking the easy way out. Which of course EA are standing back and letting yous away with for whatever reason. It says an awful lot about you characters tbh.


    1.Yes it’s looking for an easier path, no one has disputed that?
    2. You know absolutely nothing about my character - you couldn’t pick me out in a crowd of two, you gammon 😂

    Lol oh I'm getting a fair idea off your character mate Once you have to resort to childish name calling......

    Feel free to elaborate

    I mean when your that desperate to get wins on a video game you feel the need to smurf. Maybe you need an ego boost or something.

    Strong effort at a character assessment there with your 3 lines of whining.

    Do you think I do charitable work?
    What are my political views?
    How do I feel about the distribution of wealth?
    Do I support family and friends in difficult times?
    Have I donated blood ?
    Am I aggressive natures?
    How do I react to negative news?

    You know all the answers right because I demote in rivals and called you a gammon because you can’t see other people’s views even slightly?

    If your selfish enough to ruin other gamers experience to limit your precious time I would doubt you waste any of your precious time on charitable causes but listen fair play if you do And again no need to resort to childish insults.

    I’ll accept a full apology for questioning my character then - I accept either forum post of delivery be racing pigeon, you can decide.

    As for childish insults, I got called a pig and you’ve insulted me numerous times and questioned my integrity, but - like you have many times in the thread - you’ve tried to take the moral high ground... laughable

    Alright mate I think il
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Please refer to the final benefit on my pros and cons list

    By your logic, you must love me demoting as it means you get to spend even more time playing your hobby! Why are you so upset by demoting as you get to play so much?!!!

    Well that makes absolutely no sense.

    We wouldn't have matched before your self relegating either. For me these people are irrelevant to my matchmaking. I just think it's needless and slightly embarassing

    Playing too much fifa at the peak of your ability is stressful - what don’t you understand?

    You incited that if you want to play the game less it shouldn’t be your hobby? I’ve explained I enjoy the game at points, but don’t want to always play against top end competition as it’s draining.

    You never play against top end competition :D

    Friendly matchmaking is super wide. You can match people at like 1600 skillrating while being in div 1. And with everybody doing golden goal nobody is really playing serious either.

    As I said it's unnecessary and therefore kinda embarassing to still waste some of your all so precious time on doing it.

    I notice a significant difference in friendlies when at 2000 skill rating versus 1100 skill rating - if it wasn’t skill based and made no difference, this thread wouldn’t exist.

    You can attempt to be as satirical as you like - the fact is I spend 45 minutes every 6 weeks demoting, yet save a huge amount of time for the following months friendly challenges. Consider it an investment.

    Or ofc you could try and become good at your hobby in your months of playing.

    Each to their own, but to me it's hardly an investment to waste time relegating and then play golden goal in friendlies which you could have done further up too.

    Throughout this thread, we’ve surely established I’m decent, just don’t want to put the concentration and stress required to play a crazy number of games each week with WL, Rivals and friendlies.

    You’re entitled to your opinion, if you don’t notice it or enjoy the grind then your solution is more than fair - I just don’t enjoy said grind as much after 11 years of fifa.

    What about the stress off the lower skilled players though that end up getting unfairly matched against you? Doesn't that count?? By your logic the local pub team should arrange to put themselves into the under 12 league as it's too much 'stress' playing against evenly matched teams. Or the heavyweight champ should have a fight against the bloke from the pub as fighting a serious contender is again too 'stressful . Its balant cheating and is against EAs own matchmaking manipulation rule which they choose not to enforce for whatever reason.

    1 They should self relegate
    2 Get better
    3 Or play something else
    4 Or come on a forum and try to tell people how they should play there game .
    I care about my online opponent as much as my squad battle opponent
    Could not give a #@#% as much as do they do about me

    Lol aye the old git gud argument. At the end of the day all your self relegaters are looking the easy way out. Which of course EA are standing back and letting yous away with for whatever reason. It says an awful lot about you characters tbh.


    1.Yes it’s looking for an easier path, no one has disputed that?
    2. You know absolutely nothing about my character - you couldn’t pick me out in a crowd of two, you gammon 😂

    Lol oh I'm getting a fair idea off your character mate Once you have to resort to childish name calling......

    Feel free to elaborate

    I mean when your that desperate to get wins on a video game you feel the need to smurf. Maybe you need an ego boost or something.

    Strong effort at a character assessment there with your 3 lines of whining.

    Do you think I do charitable work?
    What are my political views?
    How do I feel about the distribution of wealth?
    Do I support family and friends in difficult times?
    Have I donated blood ?
    Am I aggressive natures?
    How do I react to negative news?

    You know all the answers right because I demote in rivals and called you a gammon because you can’t see other people’s views even slightly?

    If your selfish enough to ruin other gamers experience to limit your precious time I would doubt you waste any of your precious time on charitable causes but listen fair play if you do And again no need to resort to childish insults.

    I’ll accept a full apology for questioning my character then - I accept either forum post of delivery be racing pigeon, you can decide.

    As for childish insults, I got called a pig and you’ve insulted me numerous times and questioned my integrity, but - like you have many times in the thread - you’ve tried to take the moral high ground... laughable

    Alright mate whatever you reckon you keep trying to justify smurfing that's fine by me. Baffles me how you cant see hows a dirty action.If you cant see that's its balant cheating that's ok.

    I can see why it’s frowned upon, but you seem to want people burned at the stake for it 😂

    I can reason with your point of view, you’re incapable of understanding anyone else’s (perhaps it’s something you should work on to develop your own character before questioning others 👀)

    Not looking anyone burned at the stake just would like EA tho implement one of their own rules. It's that simple. I also believe people who take advantage of the fact they dont implement this rule are selfish and have little respect for their fellow gamers. You think otherwise so that's on you. You already admit you can see why its frowned upon so you know it's a dirty action
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite

    Nobody likes a cheater, so it’s against our rules. Cheating can include, but isn’t limited to, using external tools, performing in-game exploits, abusing glitches or bugs, performing, using, buying, or selling match collusion, matchmaking manipulation, or win manipulation services. In-game cheating is not fair play and hurts the experience for the players you are playing against.

    This is from EAs own website in case you missed it earlier
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Please refer to the final benefit on my pros and cons list

    By your logic, you must love me demoting as it means you get to spend even more time playing your hobby! Why are you so upset by demoting as you get to play so much?!!!

    Well that makes absolutely no sense.

    We wouldn't have matched before your self relegating either. For me these people are irrelevant to my matchmaking. I just think it's needless and slightly embarassing

    Playing too much fifa at the peak of your ability is stressful - what don’t you understand?

    You incited that if you want to play the game less it shouldn’t be your hobby? I’ve explained I enjoy the game at points, but don’t want to always play against top end competition as it’s draining.

    You never play against top end competition :D

    Friendly matchmaking is super wide. You can match people at like 1600 skillrating while being in div 1. And with everybody doing golden goal nobody is really playing serious either.

    As I said it's unnecessary and therefore kinda embarassing to still waste some of your all so precious time on doing it.

    I notice a significant difference in friendlies when at 2000 skill rating versus 1100 skill rating - if it wasn’t skill based and made no difference, this thread wouldn’t exist.

    You can attempt to be as satirical as you like - the fact is I spend 45 minutes every 6 weeks demoting, yet save a huge amount of time for the following months friendly challenges. Consider it an investment.

    Or ofc you could try and become good at your hobby in your months of playing.

    Each to their own, but to me it's hardly an investment to waste time relegating and then play golden goal in friendlies which you could have done further up too.

    Throughout this thread, we’ve surely established I’m decent, just don’t want to put the concentration and stress required to play a crazy number of games each week with WL, Rivals and friendlies.

    You’re entitled to your opinion, if you don’t notice it or enjoy the grind then your solution is more than fair - I just don’t enjoy said grind as much after 11 years of fifa.

    What about the stress off the lower skilled players though that end up getting unfairly matched against you? Doesn't that count?? By your logic the local pub team should arrange to put themselves into the under 12 league as it's too much 'stress' playing against evenly matched teams. Or the heavyweight champ should have a fight against the bloke from the pub as fighting a serious contender is again too 'stressful . Its balant cheating and is against EAs own matchmaking manipulation rule which they choose not to enforce for whatever reason.

    1 They should self relegate
    2 Get better
    3 Or play something else
    4 Or come on a forum and try to tell people how they should play there game .
    I care about my online opponent as much as my squad battle opponent
    Could not give a #@#% as much as do they do about me

    Lol aye the old git gud argument. At the end of the day all your self relegaters are looking the easy way out. Which of course EA are standing back and letting yous away with for whatever reason. It says an awful lot about you characters tbh.


    1.Yes it’s looking for an easier path, no one has disputed that?
    2. You know absolutely nothing about my character - you couldn’t pick me out in a crowd of two, you gammon 😂

    Lol oh I'm getting a fair idea off your character mate Once you have to resort to childish name calling......

    Feel free to elaborate

    I mean when your that desperate to get wins on a video game you feel the need to smurf. Maybe you need an ego boost or something.

    Strong effort at a character assessment there with your 3 lines of whining.

    Do you think I do charitable work?
    What are my political views?
    How do I feel about the distribution of wealth?
    Do I support family and friends in difficult times?
    Have I donated blood ?
    Am I aggressive natures?
    How do I react to negative news?

    You know all the answers right because I demote in rivals and called you a gammon because you can’t see other people’s views even slightly?

    If your selfish enough to ruin other gamers experience to limit your precious time I would doubt you waste any of your precious time on charitable causes but listen fair play if you do And again no need to resort to childish insults.

    I’ll accept a full apology for questioning my character then - I accept either forum post of delivery be racing pigeon, you can decide.

    As for childish insults, I got called a pig and you’ve insulted me numerous times and questioned my integrity, but - like you have many times in the thread - you’ve tried to take the moral high ground... laughable

    Alright mate I think il
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Please refer to the final benefit on my pros and cons list

    By your logic, you must love me demoting as it means you get to spend even more time playing your hobby! Why are you so upset by demoting as you get to play so much?!!!

    Well that makes absolutely no sense.

    We wouldn't have matched before your self relegating either. For me these people are irrelevant to my matchmaking. I just think it's needless and slightly embarassing

    Playing too much fifa at the peak of your ability is stressful - what don’t you understand?

    You incited that if you want to play the game less it shouldn’t be your hobby? I’ve explained I enjoy the game at points, but don’t want to always play against top end competition as it’s draining.

    You never play against top end competition :D

    Friendly matchmaking is super wide. You can match people at like 1600 skillrating while being in div 1. And with everybody doing golden goal nobody is really playing serious either.

    As I said it's unnecessary and therefore kinda embarassing to still waste some of your all so precious time on doing it.

    I notice a significant difference in friendlies when at 2000 skill rating versus 1100 skill rating - if it wasn’t skill based and made no difference, this thread wouldn’t exist.

    You can attempt to be as satirical as you like - the fact is I spend 45 minutes every 6 weeks demoting, yet save a huge amount of time for the following months friendly challenges. Consider it an investment.

    Or ofc you could try and become good at your hobby in your months of playing.

    Each to their own, but to me it's hardly an investment to waste time relegating and then play golden goal in friendlies which you could have done further up too.

    Throughout this thread, we’ve surely established I’m decent, just don’t want to put the concentration and stress required to play a crazy number of games each week with WL, Rivals and friendlies.

    You’re entitled to your opinion, if you don’t notice it or enjoy the grind then your solution is more than fair - I just don’t enjoy said grind as much after 11 years of fifa.

    What about the stress off the lower skilled players though that end up getting unfairly matched against you? Doesn't that count?? By your logic the local pub team should arrange to put themselves into the under 12 league as it's too much 'stress' playing against evenly matched teams. Or the heavyweight champ should have a fight against the bloke from the pub as fighting a serious contender is again too 'stressful . Its balant cheating and is against EAs own matchmaking manipulation rule which they choose not to enforce for whatever reason.

    1 They should self relegate
    2 Get better
    3 Or play something else
    4 Or come on a forum and try to tell people how they should play there game .
    I care about my online opponent as much as my squad battle opponent
    Could not give a #@#% as much as do they do about me

    Lol aye the old git gud argument. At the end of the day all your self relegaters are looking the easy way out. Which of course EA are standing back and letting yous away with for whatever reason. It says an awful lot about you characters tbh.


    1.Yes it’s looking for an easier path, no one has disputed that?
    2. You know absolutely nothing about my character - you couldn’t pick me out in a crowd of two, you gammon 😂

    Lol oh I'm getting a fair idea off your character mate Once you have to resort to childish name calling......

    Feel free to elaborate

    I mean when your that desperate to get wins on a video game you feel the need to smurf. Maybe you need an ego boost or something.

    Strong effort at a character assessment there with your 3 lines of whining.

    Do you think I do charitable work?
    What are my political views?
    How do I feel about the distribution of wealth?
    Do I support family and friends in difficult times?
    Have I donated blood ?
    Am I aggressive natures?
    How do I react to negative news?

    You know all the answers right because I demote in rivals and called you a gammon because you can’t see other people’s views even slightly?

    If your selfish enough to ruin other gamers experience to limit your precious time I would doubt you waste any of your precious time on charitable causes but listen fair play if you do And again no need to resort to childish insults.

    I’ll accept a full apology for questioning my character then - I accept either forum post of delivery be racing pigeon, you can decide.

    As for childish insults, I got called a pig and you’ve insulted me numerous times and questioned my integrity, but - like you have many times in the thread - you’ve tried to take the moral high ground... laughable

    Alright mate whatever you reckon you keep trying to justify smurfing that's fine by me. Baffles me how you cant see hows a dirty action.If you cant see that's its balant cheating that's ok.

    I can see why it’s frowned upon, but you seem to want people burned at the stake for it 😂

    I can reason with your point of view, you’re incapable of understanding anyone else’s (perhaps it’s something you should work on to develop your own character before questioning others 👀)

    Not looking anyone burned at the stake just would like EA tho implement one of their own rules. It's that simple. I also believe people who take advantage of the fact they dont implement this rule are selfish and have little respect for their fellow gamers. You think otherwise so that's on you. You already admit you can see why its frowned upon so you know it's a dirty action

    “Frowned upon” acknowledges your reasoning - does not mean I think it’s wrong so to speak.

    Some people frown upon the fact that people let out properties as it makes it harder for first time home buyers, that doesn’t make it a dirty action to become a land lord.
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Nobody likes a cheater, so it’s against our rules. Cheating can include, but isn’t limited to, using external tools, performing in-game exploits, abusing glitches or bugs, performing, using, buying, or selling match collusion, matchmaking manipulation, or win manipulation services. In-game cheating is not fair play and hurts the experience for the players you are playing against.

    This is from EAs own website in case you missed it earlier

    So to clarify, which rule do you think this circumstance refers to?
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Matchmaking manipulating couldn't be much clearer but again for reasons only known to themselves EA refuse to implement this rule
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    Was very tempted last night, I needed 5 rival's wins for the 100k pack. Took me 21 games, didn't know everyone was a fut founder in division 1.. draws galore, all that then for a courtois and nothing above 81.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Was very tempted last night, I needed 5 rival's wins for the 100k pack. Took me 21 games, didn't know everyone was a fut founder in division 1.. draws galore, all that then for a courtois and nothing above 81.

    Fair play batman mate. At least there is some integrity left in this game. You could have taken the easy cowardly option but you challenged yourself and got the job done. Hard luck about your pack though I'm sure that courtois could come in handy for an sbc
  • BlactionMan
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why do you keep calling it cheating, it's clearly nothing of the sort.

    Smurfing means making a 2nd account, self relegating isnt smurfing either. Stop trying to bully people into playing how you want them to.
  • IraqBruin
    1997 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    If your goal is to play as little as possible you might wanna look for a different hobby.

    Why so? maybe hes not as sad as you. U just look at every thread to see if there is a chance u can tell someone your in div1 and your amazing

    Well atleast I am in div 1 ;) Can't say the same about relegators amirite

    Friendlies are mainly golden goal and rivals is often times pointless to play especially with the 30 game limit. So this is the year in which you could just take rivals as some chilled training to become better and more consistent. Instead you still self-relegate to then still play golden goal. Utterly pointless.

    The bold part is so precise and succinct.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 29
    Why do you keep calling it cheating, it's clearly nothing of the sort.

    Smurfing means making a 2nd account, self relegating isnt smurfing either. Stop trying to bully people into playing how you want them to.

    All I want is for EA to implement their own rules. We had fair matchmaking for years in fut before last years edition so why cant we have it again.
  • Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Matchmaking manipulating couldn't be much clearer but again for reasons only known to themselves EA refuse to implement this rule
    I beat up morons like you in division 5 because I can. Get fingers and I’ll stop

  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Matchmaking manipulating couldn't be much clearer but again for reasons only known to themselves EA refuse to implement this rule
    I beat up morons like you in division 5 because I can. Get fingers and I’ll stop

    Lovely fella you are
  • Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Matchmaking manipulating couldn't be much clearer but again for reasons only known to themselves EA refuse to implement this rule
    I beat up morons like you in division 5 because I can. Get fingers and I’ll stop

    Lovely fella you are
    Yeah and I’m better than you at this game. I eat idiots like you for breakfast in rivals and ruin your day. Whilst I’m sat with my feet up throwing crumpets at your dad as I’m bored
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Matchmaking manipulating couldn't be much clearer but again for reasons only known to themselves EA refuse to implement this rule
    I beat up morons like you in division 5 because I can. Get fingers and I’ll stop

    Lovely fella you are
    Yeah and I’m better than you at this game. I eat idiots like you for breakfast in rivals and ruin your day. Whilst I’m sat with my feet up throwing crumpets at your dad as I’m bored

    Lol fantastic to know mate. Interesting individual.
  • I'd rather have a nice easy run at div 4 rank 1 for some nice packs than sweat my remaining games in div 1 after playing WL
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 31
    I'd rather have a nice easy run at div 4 rank 1 for some nice packs than sweat my remaining games in div 1 after playing WL

    Of course you would another who chooses the cowards way out.
  • BlactionMan
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    I'd rather have a nice easy run at div 4 rank 1 for some nice packs than sweat my remaining games in div 1 after playing WL

    Of course you would another who chooses the cowards way out.

    What division are you in
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    I'd rather have a nice easy run at div 4 rank 1 for some nice packs than sweat my remaining games in div 1 after playing WL

    Of course you would another who chooses the cowards way out.

    What division are you in

    Division 7 mate 700 skill rating. The players I'm coming across down here have plenty of know how and have been through their fair share of weekend leagues imo they should be not be anywhere near div 7. I've been playing fut since fut 11 and the level of player in the lower divisions has been ridiculous for both fut 20 and 21 EA must know this they have to have the data I dont care what anyone says. Fut should be for all level of player the way it used to be for years. Its beginner players i feel sorry with in this situation.
  • Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    I'd rather have a nice easy run at div 4 rank 1 for some nice packs than sweat my remaining games in div 1 after playing WL

    Of course you would another who chooses the cowards way out.

    Cowards way out? Blame the stupid reward system giving better packs in div 4 than they give in div 3, div2 and div 1 rank 2 and 3.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    I'd rather have a nice easy run at div 4 rank 1 for some nice packs than sweat my remaining games in div 1 after playing WL

    Of course you would another who chooses the cowards way out.

    Cowards way out? Blame the stupid reward system giving better packs in div 4 than they give in div 3, div2 and div 1 rank 2 and 3.

    Yes your prepared to ruin others gaming experience just so you can have an easy time of it. Aided and abetted by EA who just stand back and do nothing despite it being against one of their rules. Yes I agree the rewards system is not fit for purpose. I'd be all for letting all the sweats sweat it out in div 1 for ultimate packs and 100k rewards but of course you self relegaters would dream up another excuse to relegate.
  • Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    I'd rather have a nice easy run at div 4 rank 1 for some nice packs than sweat my remaining games in div 1 after playing WL

    Of course you would another who chooses the cowards way out.

    Cowards way out? Blame the stupid reward system giving better packs in div 4 than they give in div 3, div2 and div 1 rank 2 and 3.

    Yes your prepared to ruin others gaming experience just so you can have an easy time of it. Aided and abetted by EA who just stand back and do nothing despite it being against one of their rules. Yes I agree the rewards system is not fit for purpose. I'd be all for letting all the sweats sweat it out in div 1 for ultimate packs and 100k rewards but of course you self relegaters would dream up another excuse to relegate.

    It doesn't say "must not score own goal and quit match to relegate" in the rules.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Nobody likes a cheater, so it’s against our rules. Cheating can include, but isn’t limited to, using external tools, performing in-game exploits, abusing glitches or bugs, performing, using, buying, or selling match collusion, matchmaking manipulation, or win manipulation services. In-game cheating is not fair play and hurts the experience for the players you are playing against.

    This is from EAs own website in case you missed it earlier

Sign In or Register to comment.