Torres prime
Drogba prime
Kenny Dalglish prime
Eto mid

Any reviews?

Comments

• Ben
    5496 posts Big Money Move
    I wouldn’t buy any icon right now ...especially prime. Pim gets released in a few weeks and prime icons will crash.
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Ben wrote: »
    I wouldn’t buy any icon right now ...especially prime. Pim gets released in a few weeks and prime icons will crash.

I need someone tho Puskas so good
  • Fozzy1983
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just picked up Mid Puskas. He's brilliant. Not played with the others but exactly what I wanted next to CR7
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Fozzy1983 wrote: »
    Just picked up Mid Puskas. He's brilliant. Not played with the others but exactly what I wanted next to CR7

Is his weak foot a problem? Mine is going next to lewa
  • Eddieww
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I picked up Prime Torres today and he's incredible on the shoulder of the centre backs.

If you've ever played with Crespo, imagine him with all of the negatives taken away
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Eddieww wrote: »
    I picked up Prime Torres today and he's incredible on the shoulder of the centre backs.

If you've ever played with Crespo, imagine him with all of the negatives taken away

Would he be on the level of CR7?

I did really like mid crespo but didn't find the prime to be anything special
  • Puskas or kenny
  • sneaky77
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    What is pim? Sorry new to ut
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kenny by far for me, although mid eto looks great, but Iv not used him.I had puskas and cantona and really didn’t like either, puskas just felt like a worse maradona. Drogba pim is his only useable card, especially in this met. Not had Torres so can’t comment on him.

Do you not fancy prime butragueno? For that price you’d get a food chunk of change too.
  • Amdp9
    6857 posts Big Money Move
    Out of all the mentioned above Puskas or Dalgish are the best and you will have really fun and enjoy them
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    sneaky77 wrote: »

Prime icon moment player, better than prime icon.
  • Amdp9
    6857 posts Big Money Move

@sneaky77 Prime In moments, the best stats of All Icons. Like their version on IF but stats will be higher than Prime stats. If you see R96 looks good to you just imagine PIM version of him
  • alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero

Prime icon moment player, better than prime icon.

There’s going to be a better version of R9 still?

that’s insane that card is already bonkers
  • mox08
    817 posts Semi-Pro

Twas the year of 2019, EA decided during their AGM "hey, how else can we infuriate the community over?"

In their meetings, they decided that 1 version of the icon was not enough. Mid Game they decided:

"Hi Guys! U see that prime version of the icon u grinded for in the SBC? Guess what, its not going to be the best version anymore!

Introducing: Prime Icon Moments. That moment when you found out all the time you took getting that Prime was wasted and you now have to pay 200% more for a +1 overall to your prime.

TLDR: In a nutshell : a +1 overall to your existing prime icon and letting u know you are nootttt even closeeeeeeeee to getting the best version of the icon you wanted.

Thanks!
  • Icon swaps 2 is just around the corner, I’d wait until then before buying any icons.
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Guvnor wrote: »
    Kenny by far for me, although mid eto looks great, but Iv not used him.I had puskas and cantona and really didn’t like either, puskas just felt like a worse maradona. Drogba pim is his only useable card, especially in this met. Not had Torres so can’t comment on him.

Do you not fancy prime butragueno? For that price you’d get a food chunk of change too.

I never liked Butra in previous FIFA's I like 4 star skills also but he does look insane I'm not sure how id be able to adapt to using him.

I picked up Puskas to try if it doesn't work out probably Eto maybe Butra worth a go tho
  • balErik
    1388 posts Professional
    Hugo Sanchez is great so far for me, unless you rely on 4-5 star skills.
  • lastfifa
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Mid Puskas is amazing.
  • AULERT
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    bartsch88 wrote: »
    Icon swaps 2 is just around the corner, I’d wait until then before buying any icons.

When do we get Icon Swaps 2? @bartsch88
  • GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have 92 puskas and he’s been my favourite card on any Fifa . So fun. He doesn’t miss. The ball is on his left foot it’s a goal
  • sharmaz
    464 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tried Puskas Kenny and Eto'o out of that list.

If I had to rank them from best to worst I would say Kenny, Puskas then Eto'o.

Prime Kenny was so good I had to buy him back.
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Thanks guys if Puskas doesn't work I think I'm gonna try Kenny or Drogba
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guvnor wrote: »

I never liked Butra in previous FIFA's I like 4 star skills also but he does look insane I'm not sure how id be able to adapt to using him.

I picked up Puskas to try if it doesn't work out probably Eto maybe Butra worth a go tho

Yeah the lack of skills is the reason he isn’t 3mill I think. I’d say Go for kenny, you won’t look back.
  • Eddieww
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eddieww wrote: »

Would he be on the level of CR7?

I did really like mid crespo but didn't find the prime to be anything special

My front two is Torres and CR7 and they really share the goals 50/50 so I guess yes?