Online Career Mode

Can we all just agree that having an online career mode, would take fifa to another level where you don't just have to pay to win on ultimate team. You can do negotiations with players within a certain server.

Comments

• ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    Surprised they never added this to Fifa 21 after adding Co-op to Volta and FUT
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    it has one. going to official EPL website to start one... they have been cooperate with each other like 10 years now. Its a regular thing in UK and in common...
  • TeamExtreme17
    5141 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2021
    We need an Offline Career Mode first mate 🀣🀣
  • Conceal wrote: Β»
    it has one. going to official EPL website to start one... they have been cooperate with each other like 10 years now. Its a regular thing in UK and in common...

could you forward me the link if possible pal
  • Markiegj
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Difficult one to be fair, how often would you have to log on, how often would the games be, would you have to be logged on at the same time as others withing the league. Issue being if they are from another country, work night etc etc
  • Markiegj wrote: Β»
    Difficult one to be fair, how often would you have to log on, how often would the games be, would you have to be logged on at the same time as others withing the league. Issue being if they are from another country, work night etc etc

that's why you can have servers with your friends, or have a public server where you have a fixture against a team: for example you had West Brom V Manchester City, you will search for a game where someone else in the world is one of them teams. If the game mode is like FM21it is pretty straight forward with how games would be played and for instance, like VFL they have set times when games are played so if you cant make it you would have to forfeit the game or reschedule for a later date.
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    You can look it up on youtube. There are hundreds of youtuber for that content. I don’t like it very much because the transfer of it isn’t good.
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Team extreme πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ That done me fp..... πŸ˜‚
  • Conceal wrote: Β»
    You can look it up on youtube. There are hundreds of youtuber for that content. I don’t like it very much because the transfer of it isn’t good.

and where's the fun in that?