If you enjoy this game after the newest patch...

Comments

• Mystery38
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    POTM Haaland is now usable. It is me or the patch, I think patch. He can do some things now.
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    You're such a negative person, literally every thread I've seen of you you're complaining about one thing or the other. Honestly if you hate this game so much why, 1. Play the game? 2.be on a forum dedicated to the game.

My guess is that you can’t read.

Here I’ll tag you @Ronaldo AND I’ll restate what i said in the OP.

Here you go. “ but I was actually enjoying the game the past few weeks, as well as playing WL.”

• JayyThunder
    Dazs23 wrote: »
    Somebody can’t play without their exploits :D

Oh yeah for sure. You know, 4312. Balanced 10 depth. Balanced, 7, 7, 2, 1.

Mbappe-Lukaku
    Depay
    Nain-Duncan-Aouar
    Theo-Kimpembe-Denayer-Klaiber

So meta and OP right? Must be it. Got it.

• Ronaldo
    4171 posts National Call-Up
    You're such a negative person, literally every thread I've seen of you you're complaining about one thing or the other. Honestly if you hate this game so much why, 1. Play the game? 2.be on a forum dedicated to the game.

Here you go. “ but I was actually enjoying the game the past few weeks, as well as playing WL.”

No need to get upset with me kiddo. I'm simply referring to the countless threads you've made complaining. It seems all you do is complain. Nut hey to each their own. Maybe spend less time on the forums and more practising the game. You might actually start winning some games.
  • JayyThunder

No need to get upset with me kiddo. I'm simply referring to the countless threads you've made complaining. It seems all you do is complain. Nut hey to each their own. Maybe spend less time on the forums and more practising the game. You might actually start winning some games.

Not getting upset. Just would like it if people (you) would stop talking out of their butt, and actually read what I'm saying. Clearly that's not the case with you so....have a good day :)
  • Orison wrote: »
    Fortunately for everybody struggling ea released a tutorial today on how to play fifa 21 :trollface:

• Rainaz
    1147 posts Professional
    I play 41212 narrow with 7 depth and patch has worked wonders for me honestly
  • letaros
    13 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Game was descent before last patch. And that comes from a player that never used stepovers. What in the hell they ve done again to this game, passing especially, they only know. Its laughable, every year the same things, patches after patches "fixing" things that brake other things. Add to that delay, and you have the metacritic user score. Well deserved
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play 442, balanced with 6 depth. Really enjoy the gameplay atm.

It might not suit you or it might just be your going through a bad patch.

Either way I'd make fewer assumptions about other people so you don't look so foolish in future.
  • Dazs23
    635 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dazs23 wrote: »
    Somebody can’t play without their exploits :D

Oh yeah for sure. You know, 4312. Balanced 10 depth. Balanced, 7, 7, 2, 1.

Mbappe-Lukaku
    Depay
    Nain-Duncan-Aouar
    Theo-Kimpembe-Denayer-Klaiber

So meta and OP right? Must be it. Got it.

Only thing they nerfed was stepovers and team press. If you are a ‘skiller’ they will still be effective in breaking a defence.

If you use Lukaku I don’t get your issue, if they are sat in the defence go wide and put it on his head!!
  • All4fun1991
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    My whole team just walk around on the pitch or just stop in one place. Anyone know the cause of this?
  • oneskyworld
    2162 posts Fans' Favourite
    My whole team just walk around on the pitch or just stop in one place. Anyone know the cause of this?

I have the same. My team just stop function. In the meantime, opponent can do no wrong.
    I have zero intercept in games. The players just don't react to the ball, like it's not there.
    Input don't register and switch player doesn't work either.
  • Scowy
    55 posts Park Captain
    Scowy wrote: »
    Love it 😀 Try 4321, D Balanced, A Balanced, Lb Rb balanced, Lcm stay back the other 2 get forward. Front three stay forward.
    You're a 4231, drop back, 1 depth, counter attacker. No if, and's or but's about it.

The game is basically unplayable. Why is the ball moving SOOOOOO slow, and why can't your players turn or move with any quickness? There's no such thing as possession play anymore, by the time you find the right pass, it takes 5 seconds for the player to pass it and then another 15 seconds for the player to shoot it. By that time you have 9 players surrounding the ball due to the person you're playing against playing 9-0-2 and on the off chance you actually get to the space to shoot, here comes his IF Walker out of nowhere to block the shot.

And if it's because of the servers due to TOTY? That's an absolute shame. We all know EA made like $5 mil in one day with lightning rounds. They should be able to handle this traffic.

I know I've been complaining a lot, but I was actually enjoying the game the past few weeks, as well as playing WL. But this patch....it's made this game as bad as Fifa 20....and NOBODY wants to play that.

And don't give me the, "get better" talk. The past 4 WL's I went, 16-4, 21-6, 11-1, 6-1 (I didn't have time to play).

This weekend, same team and everything, I'm like 6-6. I'm not playing the same game that I was playing the last 4 weekends.

Git Gud

So...you’re basically playing 6-0-4? Got it

Nah.. 3 that stay up top, 2 attacking mids and fullbacks that venture forward.
  • Brustring1893
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Patch made it worse for me. Was able to control a game and get a grip in defense prior to that patch. Post patch feels like pure RNG. Not enjoying gameplay in this state
  • Andibre
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    lippyone wrote: »
    I am a 433 (5) 4 depth player and love the new patch

I love playing on 433 5 too
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    Nothing much has changed for me I still get 20+ wins in WL and hold my division... I play 442,4222,41212(2) and 433(4) all with balanced and fast build up. I do have 4231 on the dpad with balance/balance but that's there to combat 4231 users when I can't beat them with my other set ups.