FIFA 21 Boots Thread

Comments

• Ten000_days
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Idk why the Ghosted Atmospheric X boots got removed ... and why PC got the red Phantom and consoles did not ... also wondering if more may be coming with the next Predator and Copa models ( Freak and Sense ) now revealed ... also the Puma Future Z that Neymar was used to reveal ... but the Mercurials ( next gen ) that were put in the game are a limited edition .. 2 other color ways are coming out .. the launch ( red ) color way and Black Pack .... also a blue Phantom GT and a new Tiempo are being released as well to be part of the new Nike pack ....
  • OlaL
    77 posts Park Captain
    Why is the nike boots that get added always boots that is used by one or just a few players? Like the Sancho boots, mbappe boots etc. Are nike only releasing one «main» colorway per half season? Like the light blue ones, the purple ones and the orange/silver ones. My point is i want the boots being used by the largest amount of players :P
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    Nike has only released one pack this year, apart from the exclusives that are already in the game, I suppose that the red phantoms will have been hidden because Nike has not announced them yet, I suppose that the new ones that come out will also be there even if it's later, It seems that there are no more problems between Nike and EA
    Regarding the x ghosted, I could not care less, with a black adidas pack is more than enough
  • Adidas Glory Hunter X boot removed too.
    I think, They remove boots not preferred by players in real life..
  • BenjiA
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I likes the look of the red phantoms I hope they add them back in the next squad update
  • Davide1774
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys, new boots are sure to arrive in the coming days (Adidas Superlative Pack, Nike Gear Up Pack and Puma Game On Pack). We are hoping for a database update as soon as possible to have these boots available. Some of these are yet to be officially released, but as soon as they are available, they will surely be added to Fifa 21. Stay tuned 🤙🏻
  • Peanut2000
    976 posts Professional
    Davide1774 wrote: »
    Guys, new boots are sure to arrive in the coming days (Adidas Superlative Pack, Nike Gear Up Pack and Puma Game On Pack). We are hoping for a database update as soon as possible to have these boots available. Some of these are yet to be officially released, but as soon as they are available, they will surely be added to Fifa 21. Stay tuned 🤙🏻

You work for EA?
  • i have a rather strange request that if possible it would be great if i could get some help with. seems fairly logical to assume a fair bunch of the people who frequent these forums kick ball on the regular. so wondering if any of you have any of the old vapor or adidas f50 models still?

either the

adidas f50 adizero prime or the adidas F50 adizero miCoach or the nike mercurial vapor V's colorways is irrelevant, it's for the purpose of 3d modelling.
  • ERD17
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

You work for EA?

Billy bullshitter I recon
  • Davide1774
    edited January 2021
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

You work for EA?

No, maybe hahaha. But such a thing is intuitive, so it will surely be so. Especially reading other Fifa forums or Fifa news
    Post edited by Davide1774 on
  • BenjiA
    What the hell is going on with fifa? Just loaded it up done a squad update and now every boot that’s been added to the game since release has been removed?!? This happened to anyone else?
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BenjiA I've just wrote a thread about this issue aswell..... Utter ❤️❤️❤️❤️..... Completely dissapeard
  • TM1982
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BenjiA wrote: »
    What the hell is going on with fifa? Just loaded it up done a squad update and now every boot that’s been added to the game since release has been removed?!? This happened to anyone else?

Really? I did the update this morning on series X and all the boots are still there. They defaulted back to others on the players so I had to update them again. But all the new boots are still there to select.
  • I accidentally deleted my DLC Assets and now I don’t have any of the new boots (such as the green x ghosteds, nike mercurial black and white, sancho mercurials etc). Any solutions?
  • Peanut2000
    976 posts Professional
    Hope the new puma future boots are added soon 😩😩
  • BenjiA
    TM1982 wrote: »

Really? I did the update this morning on series X and all the boots are still there. They defaulted back to others on the players so I had to update them again. But all the new boots are still there to select.

Yeah it happened yesterday evening, done another squad update this morning and it’s back to normal now thank god
  • OlaL
    77 posts Park Captain
    Its so annoying they dont add all boots😔 any chance of getting the adidas copa 20.1 precision boots? Seems like more players use this one than the one in fifa. Adidas stripes being on the outside of the foot, not the inside. Guess its way to much to hope for...
  • GrapefruitWang
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 2021

I have a problem where the game forgets half the new boots that have been added but I just reload the game and it sorts itself
    Update: until I posted this comment, restarting my PS4 to see if it fixes the issue.
  • GrapefruitWang
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park

I have a problem where the game forgets half the new boots that have been added but I just reload the game and it sorts itself
    Update: until I posted this comment, restarting my PS4 to see if it fixes the issue.

It did.
  • ponnyslakteriet
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2021
    predator 'freak' , red superfly from the 'gear up' ,blue/green phantom gt (both high and low) and the grey/green tiempos got added in title update 9
  • Krrypt0n
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2021
    predator 'freak' , red superfly from the 'gear up' ,blue/green phantom gt (both high and low) and the grey/green tiempos got added in title update 9

Hopefully they gonna fix the bug on PC so we can see them.
  • I play on PC & just updated.. Latest boots aren't available like predator & puma ones. Guess gotta delete DLC once again & restart. But I ain't gonna do it unless I get the confirmation that only by deleting, it gets added. So if anyone knows for sure kindly let me know.
  • xuskan
    92 posts Park Captain

Thanks friend.

Only Predator freak (without Superlative Pack) ??

No Puma?
  • xuskan wrote: »

Thanks friend.

No Puma?

cannot guarantee they aren't there. i merely exported all the 'mini' (these would be the photos you see ingame displaying what the boots look like) and looked through them. but no most likely the 5 i found was all there is for todays update.

i would 100% expect more to be added though in future updates.
  • Krrypt0n
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play on PC & just updated.. Latest boots aren't available like predator & puma ones. Guess gotta delete DLC once again & restart. But I ain't gonna do it unless I get the confirmation that only by deleting, it gets added. So if anyone knows for sure kindly let me know.

Well, the next server update (tonight or tomorrow) should add them by deleting the DLC, but since i create a report on the Answer Forum, i would like if you guys could help me by adding ''Me too''
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Generic-Boots/m-p/10003051#M23851
  • xuskan
    92 posts Park Captain
    xuskan wrote: »

Thanks friend.

No Puma?

cannot guarantee they aren't there. i merely exported all the 'mini' (these would be the photos you see ingame displaying what the boots look like) and looked through them. but no most likely the 5 i found was all there is for todays update.

i would 100% expect more to be added though in future updates.

it is a bit strange that the nike vapor and superfly put them in the test model and in the original pack only the superfly...

Thanks mate!
  • Krrypt0n wrote: »
    I play on PC & just updated.. Latest boots aren't available like predator & puma ones. Guess gotta delete DLC once again & restart. But I ain't gonna do it unless I get the confirmation that only by deleting, it gets added. So if anyone knows for sure kindly let me know.

Well, the next server update (tonight or tomorrow) should add them by deleting the DLC, but since i create a report on the Answer Forum, i would like if you guys could help me by adding ''Me too''
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Generic-Boots/m-p/10003051#M23851

I did brother @Krrypt0n
  • Davide1774
    edited January 2021
    They have added the new Nike Gear Up pack and the Predator from the Adidas Superlative pack... No news regarding the Puma Game On Pack boots and the rest of the Adidas pack. Do you know if they will be added?
  • Davide1774 wrote: »
    They have added the new Nike Gear Up pack and the Predator from the Adidas Superlative pack... No news regarding the Puma Game On Pack boots and the rest of the Adidas pack. Do you know if they will be added?

they only added the superfly from the 'gear up' as for the rest of your question, considering the amount of players that are moving to puma future-z models and that ea have been adding pumas several times already this year? yeah, i'd say it's highly likely the future-z model will be added shortly.

one thing that's good to keep in mind in all this is that eventhough we are at the end of january, technically the football leagues are barely (some are still not) even halfway through the season. which is probably why it's only in the last couple of weeks you have seen players on the pitch swapping to the new packs aswell.
  • Futbol22
    1779 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2021
    This is confusing

Did they add the new Supefly + Phantom GT Elites?

Based on the post below it looks like just the vapor and Phantom GT Pro which are the low cut models?

Also don’t get why the select image shows the Superfly but it’s called a Vapor and it shows up as a Vapor when selected...????