So.. worst TOTY we’ve had in a while?

1
vMercurial
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Not the players but.. these stats these are like totw upgrades. Worst Ronaldo toty I’ve seen In a while

Comments

  • Pizdus
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lewandowski being NOT 99 is a big Joke!
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dumb the stats are good. Not enough CONTENT tho
  • Swanz05
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2021
    Right. Way worse physicals on CR7 than last yr. Balance upgrade meaningless.
  • Swanz05
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2021
    Jesus christ, do you lot ever stop whinging? 🙄

    Just facts from me but if you feel like congratulating EA on not releasing all TOTYs at once, not giving us any SBCs & also doing a number on CR7 you go right ahead 😜
  • oldboiler
    5017 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2021
    Sets up TOTS cards being 99, TOTY is no longer the best card of the year...unless you’re TAA and having an absolute stinker of a year
  • DannySTFC
    9222 posts League Winner
    Bad start, yes, but would you judge a football game as good or bad after 10 minutes? I hate it when people make their mind up on a promo when it’s not finished.
  • vMercurial
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Bad start, yes, but would you judge a football game as good or bad after 10 minutes? I hate it when people make their mind up on a promo when it’s not finished.

    The attackers are usually the center piece with the highest rating and stats.. so yes I’d assume the rest to follow will be of same disappointment
  • BoBo_Vieri_
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    It is isn't TOTY though. It's only AOTY. Hard to know what the whole promo will be...
  • Stav93
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    Horrific start to the promo. The staggered release is old and out of date, the upgrades are kind of lame (CR7 having 2 stats in the 80s 🤮) and the content... Well there isn't any 😂

    No press release as to whether we're even getting the entire team in at once, whether we're getting upgrade SBCs or anything.

    Very lazy stuff.
  • Laker62
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    So we wait an extra 2 weeks, and we get ZERO SBCs on the first day. Of course there is more to come, but the anticipation and excitement is completely gone.
  • al_10
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think that expectations are the real problem, imho. They hyped this promo so much this time for nothing.
  • barryw
    2453 posts National Call-Up
    Yes.
    No Messi and these stats makes this team of joke.
  • vMercurial
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Worse stats on Ron since ever. Every toty from 14 to 20 has better stats
  • OZero
    7569 posts League Winner
    This doesn’t worth delaying. I feel like an idiot to wait for this, I should have quitted a month ago.
  • Doub13emTee
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tbh, I am glad they are this lazy. Just shows they only want your money. I opened my packs just to have some fun, packed 3x86 and 2x84 rated IF's. And turned off the game :) such an amazing content.
  • YouKnowMe
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2021
    Jesus christ, do you lot ever stop whinging? 🙄

    Haha no it’s the same ones every time as well.

    The ones that drop into a ‘is mbappe worth the coins’ thread and only comment ‘game dead, button delay and pack weight is unfair’ completely out of context and not addressing the thread subject at all always with the same boring toxicity.
  • Swanz05 wrote: »
    Jesus christ, do you lot ever stop whinging? 🙄

    Just facts from me but if you feel like congratulating EA on not releasing all TOTYs at once, not giving us any SBCs & also doing a number on CR7 you go right ahead 😜

    Who gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ man you’re not packing hun anyway
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    Definitely the worst, don't really care as I don't buy FPs but I expected to be busy with content ... x3 TOTYs in packs that are next to impossible to pack when they ain't TOTY let alone 97/98 rated ... no SBCs to grind and a 91 rated Suarez that no one wants ... boring, dull and not fun. EA ruin everything for their own gain.
  • Swanz05
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    KingOfFifa wrote: »
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Jesus christ, do you lot ever stop whinging? 🙄

    Just facts from me but if you feel like congratulating EA on not releasing all TOTYs at once, not giving us any SBCs & also doing a number on CR7 you go right ahead 😜

    Who gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ man you’re not packing hun anyway

    :D Who said anything about packing one hun
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    It's pretty rough when compared to other games *cough* *NHL* *cough* that the company makes.

    NHL's TOTY is only six players, but they all dropped on the same day, were all in packs, were all available to craft via SBCs, and all upgrade the same way Headliners do in FUT so that they're always the best card until the end of the game cycle. No restrictions. If ANY better-rated card comes out, the TOTY gets upgraded.

    On top of that, if you had a special card of one of the TOTY players, you could upgrade it. And there were gameplay-centric TOTY challenges available that gave rewards. Plus, they had a pack in store that cost 50,000 coins and that gave a guaranteed minimum return value of 60,000 coins.

    Pack odds were still shocking across the board of course, but that's pretty much expected.

    Despite having less than 0.5% of the player base that FIFA does, everybody being able to access TOTY cards easily hasn't destroyed the game. Weird.
  • Stav93
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    It's pretty rough when compared to other games *cough* *NHL* *cough* that the company makes.

    NHL's TOTY is only six players, but they all dropped on the same day, were all in packs, were all available to craft via SBCs, and all upgrade the same way Headliners do in FUT so that they're always the best card until the end of the game cycle. No restrictions. If ANY better-rated card comes out, the TOTY gets upgraded.

    On top of that, if you had a special card of one of the TOTY players, you could upgrade it. And there were gameplay-centric TOTY challenges available that gave rewards. Plus, they had a pack in store that cost 50,000 coins and that gave a guaranteed minimum return value of 60,000 coins.

    Pack odds were still shocking across the board of course, but that's pretty much expected.

    Despite having less than 0.5% of the player base that FIFA does, everybody being able to access TOTY cards easily hasn't destroyed the game. Weird.

    Kind of contradictory. A far far smaller player base allows them to do things like this. It would absolutely kill the game if they were easily accessible in FIFA. It renders every other bit of content going forward obsolete.
  • Swanz05
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    Careful @SuperKMx you'll get branded a moaner even though you stick to the facts & rarely complain.
  • Joseuro
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Criminal bad promo spam packs, big robbery from ea




  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    It’s underwhelming
  • vMercurial
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is sad
  • Swanz05
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    On a brighter note Mbappe might be a better option than CR7 for me now depending on price in the next few days.
  • Js734
    918 posts Semi-Pro
    Used Mbappe for half a dozen champs games. He’s absolutely outrageous
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1954 posts Fans' Favourite
    vMercurial wrote: »
    Not the players but.. these stats these are like totw upgrades. Worst Ronaldo toty I’ve seen In a while

    Untill you would pack him...😏🤪
  • sneaky77
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    These players are still better than anyone in the game which is the pt isn't it
Sign In or Register to comment.