Good icon cdm to play with kante in 2 midfield?

Top_Binz
477 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 2021
Options are cb Matheus (swap with cdm desailly), Baby or prime xavi, prime ballack, prime schweinstigger. Baby zidane but don’t think he’s worth 2 mil to play in Cdm, and baby vieira but he is a twin of kante?
Post edited by Top_Binz on

Comments

• vMercurial
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have in the past I don’t think desailly is as good as previous year but I think it’s still a great swap in game

Matthaus just a bit clunky
  • Top_Binz
    vMercurial wrote: »
    I have in the past I don’t think desailly is as good as previous year but I think it’s still a great swap in game

Matthaus just a bit clunky

Thanks, I’ve never tried either but stats wise they look awesome, currently my first options for icon Cb cdm
  • Texas6
    906 posts Professional
    Try Baby Seedorf with a Shadow
  • Top_Binz
    Texas6 wrote: »
    Try Baby Seedorf with a Shadow

Thanks will have a look at him, is he a solid ball carrier?
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im doing exactly this in a 442.

I’m saying Essien 85 or 90 if you can I afford him
  • Top_Binz
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    Im doing exactly this in a 442.

I’m saying Essien 85 or 90 if you can I afford him

I have tried essien and he is quite solid but I was thinking to get someone who is also a ball carrier as well as a solid Cdm which is why I wasn’t considering him even though he is a very good CDM. Sometimes with two solid cdms they tend to make silly passes out of defence and I thought maybe try a good CM there with kante
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Essien looks good but Matthaus is my favourite card this year started with the baby, then the mid picked up the prime and it's still early but from CM he bagged 3 goals in his first game
  • Top_Binz
    Essien looks good but Matthaus is my favourite card this year started with the baby, then the mid picked up the prime and it's still early but from CM he bagged 3 goals in his first game

Yes his stats appeal the most to me I am considering getting the baby version and swapping him with cdm dessaily, how is his baby version, big upgrade to what you used to have?
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hmmmm I was also thinking prime Xavi with a shadow. Have you seen those IG stats? 👀
  • Stewie26
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play blanc with kante and they work great
  • Big66776
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Baby essien