Who’s your first purchase when toty drops?

IPedro
865 posts Professional
Are you waiting for current players to drop? Will you be picking up some totys straight away?
Personally hoping for some icons to drop a bit more I still need a cm

Comments

• Already bought my team for 11m so...no one?
  • Rico
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Brought baby R9 earlier this week, 2.2m (PS) happy enough with that and couldnt be bothered to wait for a drop that might not happen.
  • Hoping to make Carlos SBC, more cheap
  • IPedro
    865 posts Professional
    If the market falls though I may try complete Bruno sbc,
  • IPedro
    865 posts Professional
    KiddieBlue wrote: »
    Already bought my team for 11m so...no one?
    I didn’t have the bottle to sell my whole team just sold a couple players who wouldn’t impact the team much.
    Rico wrote: »
    Brought baby R9 earlier this week, 2.2m (PS) happy enough with that and couldnt be bothered to wait for a drop that might not happen.
    Nice hope he performs for you

• Top_Binz
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect

How is he compared to CR7? That’s if you’ve used both
  • IPedro
    865 posts Professional
    Top_Binz wrote: »

my pal has both baby r9 and if Ron, Iv played over 50 games co op with him, I prefer cr7 to baby r9
  • Rico
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Very fluid, does some weird glitches though defenders which is handy! I'm no skiller though so I'm sure in the right hands he'd be amazing.

His runs and positing are better than anyone ive used this year.
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use untradeables, so no one, if I were to hopefully buy someone it would probably be mane
  • Top_Binz
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IPedro wrote: »

my pal has both baby r9 and if Ron, Iv played over 50 games co op with him, I prefer cr7 to baby r9

Yeah I was thinking to buy him but didn’t really know how he’d perform or if he’d be any kind of upgrade on cr7. I guess if he had a 5* weak foot he’d be much more appealing for the price

Very fluid, does some weird glitches though defenders which is handy! I'm no skiller though so I'm sure in the right hands he'd be amazing.

His runs and positing are better than anyone ive used this year.

Yeah tbh he’s not a 5* skiller anyway so I guess his card is good for you lol, neither am I tbh I prefer the weak foot but yeah I may give him a go see how he performs, my “connection” turns 93 dribbling into bricks 😒
  • MrPinky
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bought prime Matthäus ( with 0 games played) this week and mid Pele (with just 50 games) - like using fresh cards !!! Really happy . Not clear about Toty cards . Thinking about one defender - hopefully Virgil will be around 3 mill on PS4 .
    No more coins for something else .
  • Lackosweat
    10833 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTY CR7
  • TDOF
    8997 posts League Winner
    TOTY Messi, if he's no in Lewa.

Unless i manage to make another 2 mil from my saved packs then CR7
  • SSS
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Neymar if he's not in the team and drops.
  • Moose Factory
    6207 posts Big Money Move
    TOTY Kimmich and hopefully a Frenkie de Jong SBC.
  • Rainaz
    1041 posts Professional
    Rinse the few packs I have, see the outcome then do MM if that all fails I do the Kaka SBC. Its a win win evening that way
  • IPedro
    865 posts Professional
    edited January 2021
    TOTY Kimmich and hopefully a Frenkie de Jong SBC.

I forget about sbcs, hopefully they do some decent flashbacks during the promo
  • JEAx
    66 posts Park Captain
    92 puskas
  • IPedro
    865 posts Professional
    Scenes when they “announce” the toty at 6 but not release them until Monday
  • Laker62
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m looking to pick up Mbappe - he won’t make TOTY and the nif will get panic sold
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Laker62 wrote: »
    I’m looking to pick up Mbappe - he won’t make TOTY and the nif will get panic sold
    This
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    RTTF Davies, Klostermann, & Alaba before they go up during KO stage in 3 weeks
  • Laker62
    Peewee916 wrote: »

They are all going to fly this evening. If you see any window where they drop, I'd buy. I'd stay away from Klostermann - he is not a good long term hold.
  • P1stolpete187
    6455 posts Big Money Move
    CR7, baby Puskas and RTTF Klosterman
  • Lackosweat
    10833 posts Has That Special Something

They are all going to fly this evening. If you see any window where they drop, I'd buy. I'd stay away from Klostermann - he is not a good long term hold.

They are already too inflated.
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    today just gonna be trading but gonna buy 8 totys for my team soon
  • Koning Spijker
    3827 posts National Call-Up
    Probably nothing. As I wanna open all my untradable packs first, knowing I get a bunch of untradables (still undecided what sbc to do) I have to get rid of them first without quick selling.
    By the time I'm ready, the low prices are all over and everything has risen huge amounts
  • Laker62
    Lackosweat wrote: »

They are already too inflated.

You would think, but there is going to be an insane amount of hype around these cards in 3 weeks. For example, I bought Alaba at 420K a couple weeks ago. He is already 520K, but he is easily going to hit 650-700 when Bayern play in Feb.
  • ForestGrump70
    1111 posts Professional
    Bought team today, just need another 300k for Georgie Best.
    Alaba and Kaka are untradeables.
    I have around 50 packs to open so should be good.

137543091ee1876afabc85c0058a762e.jpg[img][/img]
  • Jezzaaa
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seems like there isn’t much interest in Bruno. Hope to be able to get him