Nice patch EA

Berlus
1741 posts Play-Off Hero
No I'm not talking about the step over nerf...

This game has become unplayable. Something is totally off. It is like the two players are not synchronised correctly. So many weird actions happen right now....like ball suddenly change direction without a player touching it.
Everything is delayed.

Nice patch right before TOTY.

Comments

• Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Berlus wrote: »

This game has become unplayable. Something is totally off. It is like the two players are not synchronised correctly. So many weird actions happen right now....like ball suddenly change direction without a player touching it.
    Everything is delayed.

Total opposite for me the last patch before felt like that for me struggled with it for a month or more. Now it's amazing 🤣
  • Nickthegreek20
    2585 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shake88 wrote: »

Everything is delayed.

Total opposite for me the last patch before felt like that for me struggled with it for a month or more. Now it's amazing 🤣

Yep, had decent gameplay all day! I also agree that the last patch was the one that screwed me over the most
  • Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shake88 wrote: »

Everything is delayed.

Yep, had decent gameplay all day! I also agree that the last patch was the one that screwed me over the most

Yep and I'm talking every game before this patch for a month or more had bad delay and that's not even exaggerating. A mate of mine had the same problem now all of a sudden his is fine aswell! I don't believe it is server related its something to do with patches 100% as everytime they do one someone suffers from it. I told my mate wait for the new patch and I bet its back to being normal and boom just like tht best gameplay in a month all day yesterday and today👀
  • Okocha10
    1015 posts Professional
    edited January 2021
    Nerf attacking just before the TOTY promo hmmm🤔 they made most gold attackers now unusable
  • Nickthegreek20
    Okocha10 wrote: »
    Nerf attacking just before the TOTY promo hmmm🤔 they made most gold attackers now unusable

Attacking hasn’t been nerfed. One skill move has. People are acting like it’s the end of the world. I’ve scored loads of goals today. Not a skill move on sight. It might mean people actually have to pass the ball and use their brain rather than spamming broken mechanics and hope it glitches a defender!
  • Loco_kniene
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    @Nickthegreek20 seems like your on the good side of the table. Before this patch game was fine for me and playable. Installed the patch tonight and its literally unplayable. Custom tactics don't seem to work, every tackle I win I end up not getting posession.. players not running with my attack. Defenders not tracking back.

But before the patch it was absolutely fine. I also think it has to be a server thing. I mean one patch couldn't cause this much malfunction for one user and for the other user fine gameplay right?
  • Nickthegreek20
    @Nickthegreek20 seems like your on the good side of the table. Before this patch game was fine for me and playable. Installed the patch tonight and its literally unplayable. Custom tactics don't seem to work, every tackle I win I end up not getting posession.. players not running with my attack. Defenders not tracking back.

But before the patch it was absolutely fine. I also think it has to be a server thing. I mean one patch couldn't cause this much malfunction for one user and for the other user fine gameplay right?

Sorry to hear mate. Sound the same as my experience from the previous patch!

It’s a shame that EA can’t give everyone a useable game at the same time!
  • Loco_kniene
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    @Nickthegreek20 yeah true mate. I think it's embarassing that every time they release a patch, player A has fine gameplay and player B has bad gameplay. Next patch vice versa.
    I'm really convinced it's due to their servers.

I mean other online games have absolutely top notch fine servers.