Do you celebrate?

Mill1
450 posts An Exciting Prospect
And if so how was growing up in a loveless household?

Comments

• FutGuy
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect
    😂
  • erdhfdsjh
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm playing one of these people right now. Well, he is playing, and I am cooking. Happy to aid him in playing a waiting simulator.
  • GoodnightIrene
    4189 posts National Call-Up
    I do celebrate, it allows me time to take in all the nuances of the game.

As for the loveless household I’m doing a lot better on a personal level now I no longer see or contact my father.
  • erdhfdsjh
    edited January 12
    I do celebrate, it allows me time to take in all the nuances of the game.

As for the loveless household I’m doing a lot better on a personal level now I no longer see or contact my father.

Where is the nuance in watching the same pre programmed celebration routines over and over, looking exactly the same every time (assuming you score more than once in a full moon)?
  • Brahms
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All should be removed. Not because they waste time but it is not in the spirit of sportmanship. As an adult I am fine, but i will never ever let my children play this game. Not because it introduces people to gambling but because there is hate on the game and EA does very little to address the issue.

Irl, please do celebrate. The celebration has an audience of millions and it is great way to make a show.

In fifa your audience is just one. That is your opponent. If you won, great, but you must be a bit cool about it now.

Take whatever celebration, let's say say that circling hand pointing downward. Irl, if anyone after scoring would go66 to an opposing team player and did such a celebration looking into his eyes thst is yellow card offence if not a direct red. But that is what is happening in fifa. I am the only one here so your celebration has an audience of me and me only.

Soce 3 celebrate all 3. If I make a comeback and score the 4th at 90th minute. I would still not celebrate. Totally pointless to get angry at something that simply is an account name. But EA should understand that celebrations are not used to make the game resemble like real football, but ther are simply means to take the opportunity to offend your opponent.

• DIXON THFC
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    Let's be honest here. I don't watch celebrations if I feel that the game is being played in good spirits. If it isn't and its WL people do whatever they can to trigger the opponent, this includes an annoying celebration.

Truth be told I don't mind it anyway, takes a few seconds... better than the days where u had to watch all 3 replays lol.
  • Gibiati
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 19
    Goodness you guys are little babies. There is nothing disrespectful or rude about a celebration. Its all in the fun of the game and the spirit of high competition.

There is literally nothing more pathetic than entitled brats who think they have the moral high-ground when they AFK for 10 minutes and make someone wait for their win just because they watched a celebration. Its part of the game, it takes 10 seconds or less, get over it guys, your sensitivity and fragile ego will get you nowhere in life. Just a bunch of children who found the only way to handle being bad at the game and watching people score goals often, by griefing them for celebrating for no good reason. Its very odd and unhealthy behavior and you guys should really ask yourself why play the game at all if you're too emotionally weak to handle losing and watching a 10 second celebration.

The days of running to midfield to celebrate for 30s and watch a minute of replays and watch the players walk back to the halfway line are over. What are you guys still crying about? How dramatic...
  • Gibiati
    edited January 19
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

Truth be told I don't mind it anyway, takes a few seconds... better than the days where u had to watch all 3 replays lol.

Exactly this lol. This was all a real discussion in past Fifas when an idiot could literally waste 4-5 minutes of your life in 3-4 goals by maximizing the replay/celebration time. None of it exists anymore and anyone throwing a hissy fit over the current 10s (or less) celebrations and replays that the conceding team can skip? Come on...
  • Mill1
    Gibiati wrote: »
    Goodness you guys are little babies. There is nothing disrespectful or rude about a celebration. Its all in the fun of the game and the spirit of high competition.

There is literally nothing more pathetic than entitled brats who think they have the moral high-ground when they AFK for 10 minutes and make someone wait for their win just because they watched a celebration. Its part of the game, it takes 10 seconds or less, get over it guys, your sensitivity and fragile ego will get you nowhere in life. Just a bunch of children who found the only way to handle being bad at the game and watching people score goals often, by griefing them for celebrating for no good reason. Its very odd and unhealthy behavior and you guys should really ask yourself why play the game at all if you're too emotionally weak to handle losing and watching a 10 second celebration.

You ok mate?
  • Gibiati
    edited January 19
    Mill1 wrote: »

You ok mate?

Doing just fine, hows that game you're afking because you were too bad to compete so you found an excuse to run away at 0-1 and waste 10 minute of someone's time like a worthless clown?

Maybe learn a skill move and stop passing backwards for 20 minutes waiting for an easy pass and you'll score a goal worth celebrating also.
  • Mill1

You ok mate?

Doing just fine, hows that game you're afking because you were too bad to compete so you found an excuse to run away at 0-1 and waste 10 minute of someone's time like a worthless clown?

Maybe learn a skill move and stop passing backwards for 20 minutes waiting for an easy pass and you'll score a goal worth celebrating also.

I just complained about celebrating man, I don't afk anyone because its so annoying when it happens to you. Im actually ok at the game, you've assumed a lot from absolutely nothing.

Have a great day.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero

The days of running to midfield to celebrate for 30s and watch a minute of replays and watch the players walk back to the halfway line are over. What are you guys still crying about? How dramatic...

you okay man? This is FUT20 forum, and I guess people are talking about FUT20 where "The days of running to midfield to celebrate for 30s and watch a minute of replays and watch the players walk back to the halfway line" are NOT over...

Probably you should have first figured out what the forum is about before you gave big talk...
  • erdhfdsjh
    edited January 19

You ok mate?

These (you?) cutscene junkies obviously want to watch every single animation at every opportunity. Anyone afking are just helping them to get the most out of every game. Waiting for throw-ins is part of the game too, you know.
  • Krisp1977
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only if I’ve scored a late winner and the guy I’ve played has been doing it all game. It’s a great feeling 😂