The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• BeefyRabouter
    6565 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2021
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the wallpaper guy 🤣 @Skorpio_King
  • Primal
    10983 posts Has That Special Something
    And personally the step over nerf doesn’t affect me that much as I rarely used them but it does worry me that there nerfing any effective skill move as all its doing it catering towards the worse players who let the game defend for them .

Stepovers were also great to speed the game up in the middle of the park as players transition so slowly.
  • Salty P3anut
    12234 posts Has That Special Something
    Primal wrote: »
    And personally the step over nerf doesn’t affect me that much as I rarely used them but it does worry me that there nerfing any effective skill move as all its doing it catering towards the worse players who let the game defend for them .

Stepovers were also great to speed the game up in the middle of the park as players transition so slowly.

This if they continue to nerf attacking options but leave ai blocks as they are the game will quickly become Fifa 20 4231 1 depth meta
  • Finesse_4days
    17805 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »
    Theres still about 100 moves you can use to beat a man, losing stepovers is not a big loss.
    Kind of annoys me that everyone is always looking for the cheapest way to beat a player, theres so many skills you can use and combinations of dribbles that abusing the same one over and over again just makes you look either a bad player or completely win at all costs imo.

Plain wrong, but whatever

You have about ❤️❤️❤️❤️ knows how many cancel variations that are possible, every 5* skill apart from the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up for show ones like a chest flick that work, body feints , RB turns, letting the ball run through your body , LB speed boosts then into another skill move theres so many that are atleast good skill moves even if they aren't plain broken.
    If you play top players then yes you probably aren't going to El tornado the defender or completely mug them off but would really expect to mug off top elite players with skill moves no really imo if you are expecting that what you expect is a broken game with undefendable BS .The solution is either better dribbling or better severs, personally think dribbling is well balanced so would just focus on severs + making sure defending is even more manual with very poor non manual blocks added in.

So are you getting top 100 every week? Or are you unlucky enough to match many pros in weekend league where these so called good skills don’t work?

The issue is that a lot of skills do nothing against someone not selecting their defenders .

And as for the long shot method you mentioned in the weekend league thread ..is that a joke? You try a long shot and 9/10 it’ll get blocked so all you’ll end up doing is giving up possession and getting countered all game .

WL results are not based just off ability to skill also have to know how to defend and play properly all round as well and be a consistent player I am not that good but can atleast easily create shooting angles against most players mostly play gold 2 to elite 2 players I would say because I am a 20-8 player usually. Anyway, theres plenty of skills to beat the AI for example a fake shot stop straight into a La croquetta sends the defender packing , also the ball roll sombrero flick which I used to be able to do but my controller is glitching out and not letting me do it then can combine that into a flick up to get past the Ai with no effort.
    As for the blocks off longshots they aren't a hack to scoring goals but if you get the angles right from the corner of the box instead of the middle its possible to score them ,I can only do the easy ones at the minute from around the edge of the box but those ones at an angle work with the right player taking them and with the right power +Green timed if possible.
  • Mike
    10550 posts Has That Special Something
    Spamming skill moves is so much worse than 1 depth.
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    Tbh, I’m not sure i wanna open my giant pack stack til upgrades as I don’t wanna discard untradeable dupes :joy:

But I suppose I can redeem them days later right?

Never mind just seen you only get 5. Imma have like 100 packs ffs :joy:

What you trying to redeem I'm confused lol

I don’t want to discard everything, be a waste when they can be used for upgrades.

lol you meant discard recovery I thought you meant redeem some packs from a code or something, yeah I'm just stockpiling PPs and packs until the time when they're all in packs and blowing my load majestically for nothing
  • Primal wrote: »
    Theres still about 100 moves you can use to beat a man, losing stepovers is not a big loss.
    Kind of annoys me that everyone is always looking for the cheapest way to beat a player, theres so many skills you can use and combinations of dribbles that abusing the same one over and over again just makes you look either a bad player or completely win at all costs imo.

You have about ❤️❤️❤️❤️ knows how many cancel variations that are possible, every 5* skill apart from the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up for show ones like a chest flick that work, body feints , RB turns, letting the ball run through your body , LB speed boosts then into another skill move theres so many that are atleast good skill moves even if they aren't plain broken.
    If you play top players then yes you probably aren't going to El tornado the defender or completely mug them off but would really expect to mug off top elite players with skill moves no really imo if you are expecting that what you expect is a broken game with undefendable BS .The solution is either better dribbling or better severs, personally think dribbling is well balanced so would just focus on severs + making sure defending is even more manual with very poor non manual blocks added in.

So are you getting top 100 every week? Or are you unlucky enough to match many pros in weekend league where these so called good skills don’t work?

The issue is that a lot of skills do nothing against someone not selecting their defenders .

And as for the long shot method you mentioned in the weekend league thread ..is that a joke? You try a long shot and 9/10 it’ll get blocked so all you’ll end up doing is giving up possession and getting countered all game .

WL results are not based just off ability to skill also have to know how to defend and play properly all round as well and be a consistent player I am not that good but can atleast easily create shooting angles against most players mostly play gold 2 to elite 2 players I would say because I am a 20-8 player usually. Anyway, theres plenty of skills to beat the AI for example a fake shot stop straight into a La croquetta sends the defender packing , also the ball roll sombrero flick which I used to be able to do but my controller is glitching out and not letting me do it then can combine that into a flick up to get past the Ai with no effort.
    As for the blocks off longshots they aren't a hack to scoring goals but if you get the angles right from the corner of the box instead of the middle its possible to score them ,I can only do the easy ones at the minute from around the edge of the box but those ones at an angle work with the right player taking them and with the right power +Green timed if possible.

Have you actually played the game post patch?

Also paragraphs pal, paragraphs.
  • Jackadinho
    2268 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just wish passing worked :)
  • LeonidasJB
    21837 posts Club Captain
    Jackadinho wrote: »
    I just wish passing worked :)

My players pass fine.
    Unless I try passing at a silly angle or when an opponent is well positioned to intercept.
  • Finesse_4days
    17805 posts World Class

Have you actually played the game post patch?

Also paragraphs pal, paragraphs.

If all they have only patched is step overs and cancels and the time team press take too activate which is what i have heard then although I haven't had time to play yet I still think theres enough skills and other attacking tools to use that should be able to counter balance it.

Maybe wrong but I am not sure if it will be a massive impact in terms of chance creation I did use them at times but I'm not exactly sad to see them nerfed.
  • LeonidasJB
    21837 posts Club Captain
    Anybody else's HL cards showing up as Not Found?
  • Cadey 5
    14375 posts Has That Special Something
    I HATE High D1 with a passion.
    Last three games all 2200+ Elo 2 red CR7 I just CBA I don’t want a headache from playing Fifa it’s a utter sweat fest of Meta overloads up here and I hate it.
  • LeonidasJB
    21837 posts Club Captain
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Anybody else's HL cards showing up as Not Found?

Backed out. Went back in. They are back to normal now.
  • LeonidasJB
    21837 posts Club Captain
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I HATE High D1 with a passion.
    Last three games all 2200+ Elo 2 red CR7 I just CBA I don’t want a headache from playing Fifa it’s a utter sweat fest of Meta overloads up here and I hate it.

Victim of your own ability. I find Rivals pretty chilled as a D4 player. Every time I get to D3, I get slapped back down, in true 'You do not belong here' style!
  • Skorpio_King
    10050 posts Has That Special Something
    Time to move the legs. Going for a run outside 😀

• Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Quick tip for people trying to spam PP's on the web app and lack the non rares. I bid 700 coins on 50 cards from one league and fill the rest up with two rares from the club.

Don't know if I'm the only one just lacking non rare cards, but that's what works for me. You could get them cheaper perhaps but it'd take longer as well. This is fairly efficient.
  • Cadey 5
    14375 posts Has That Special Something

How much did the SBC cost?
  • Jackadinho
    2268 posts Fans' Favourite

Don’t forget to turn your Xbox off, don’t want your electricity bill going up
  • Skorpio_King
    10050 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2021

I got 300 euros back this year from electricity. No worries. Well im out see ya in an hour
  • sofyanm
    8237 posts League Winner
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Quick tip for people trying to spam PP's on the web app and lack the non rares. I bid 700 coins on 50 cards from one league and fill the rest up with two rares from the club.

Don't know if I'm the only one just lacking non rare cards, but that's what works for me. You could get them cheaper perhaps but it'd take longer as well. This is fairly efficient.

Another tip:
    Bid on silvers > build 3 silver upgrades > fill the rest with 2 rares
  • Ning wrote: »
    Tbh, I’m not sure i wanna open my giant pack stack til upgrades as I don’t wanna discard untradeable dupes :joy:

I don’t want to discard everything, be a waste when they can be used for upgrades.

lol you meant discard recovery I thought you meant redeem some packs from a code or something, yeah I'm just stockpiling PPs and packs until the time when they're all in packs and blowing my load majestically for nothing

Nah I ain’t on about code for packs ahaha

Yeah I think the best way for me to do it is to put all the cards I have from these stacked packs into upgrades.
  • WFCBagnall
    94721 posts Moderator

The bike is powering up the xbox.

When Skorps says he has done 5k in 10 mins, he means 5k profit on 5k packs.
  • Scutch
    20638 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2021
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »

Another tip:
    Bid on silvers > build 3 silver upgrades > fill the rest with 2 rares

You still need chemistry. I know it's very low at 30, but it still needs a few links.

He's also stacking PP's I believe, so he won't be able to build and open 3 upgrade packs.
  • Mike
    10550 posts Has That Special Something

Who is taking these photos @Skorpio_King
  • WFCBagnall
    94721 posts Moderator
    How they should nerf skill moves is the higher the dribbling stats on a player is the better % that the player can pull off the skill move.

Players with 70 dribbling and 2* skills can perform the same step over animation as someone like Neymar with 5* skills and 95+ dribbling simply because the one animation is "overpowered"? :/
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move

Yeah I think the best way for me to do it is to put all the cards I have from these stacked packs into upgrades.

That's the way, now you have two chances to get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all :D
  • iSptmnky
    14411 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Anyone getting the new Hitman game tomorrow?

I'm mit just hyped, I am horned!
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

Hopefully they'll be some decent dupes as well, I'll either do an icon or Bruno........ Unless there's something better released during TOTY.