I went from Gold 3 to Gold 1 with one simple adjustment.

SwankyStyle
1238 posts Professional
For those that haven’t done so already- change your camera settings!

From the start of UT I kept my camera on default. It looked to me like the most immersive view of the pitch. Then this week I mistakenly changed my camera to Coop, and while I instantly hated it, it suddenly became unreal as to how I saw the ENTIRE pitch. From here I saw every run my attackers were making, every pathetic through ball my opponent tried and countering pressure has become a breeze.

I would spam skill move previously and now I just left stick and wait for passing lanes to open. Easy peasy.

I know most people already have changed their camera settings, but I highly recommend it if you haven’t.

Comments

• Larvo
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Thanks will give it a go. Need all the help I can get at the minute
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coop cam is the way to go...
  • Coop is awful imo.

Tele broadcast all day every day.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    I play coop for 6 years now. Everything else is unplayable for me.
  • barryw
    2453 posts National Call-Up
    Stadium also has big effect when using Coop. What stadium do you have activated?
    And do you have default settings with Coop or customised?
  • Ruprecht
    854 posts Semi-Pro
    Used to use Coop a few fifas ago but changed to tele broadcast in fifa 18. Tried to use coop since but I just don’t enjoy the game using that camera. Always change it back at half time. Good if it can get you extra wins though, gets me extra losses.
  • Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    Coop
    Max height
    Lowest zoom
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    interesting! Thanks will give it a try
  • Thefranchise92
    6634 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    Coop is awful imo.

Tele broadcast all day every day.

do you agree to anything? you could say fifa 21 is produced by ea and you'd go its fifa 2021 actually imo
  • libertao
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    Funny, I have played co-op for as long as I can remember, but just recently switched to tele broadcast and it is definitely smoother and better for dribbling. You do have to get used to using the radar though for sure.
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Can't get on with co op Tele broadcast 20 and 0
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    I haven’t changed a thing and went from gold1 to gold3 guess EA gave you my spot.
    😂😂😂😂
  • AULERT
    1644 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good tip, did this change a few years ago and it helps.

I used to like a more zoomed in camera to see exactly what was going on, but you get used to not having that with CO OP after a while. Definitely improves you & less time spent looking at the radar!
  • RVN_10
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    I've always used it maybe why I rely on through balls more than skills to create chances, makes sense
  • Ash Ketchum
    919 posts Professional
    I like it I have heard though that no one has ever won a pro tournament using co op settings so I wonder why the pros dont use it.
  • Recoba10
    2314 posts Fans' Favourite
    For me, it is the change of tactic.

First time in Fifa, I tried 442 flat, I copied instructions from a French pro player.
    In DR, I was stuck in Division 3 with few relegations in Div 4.
    I am now in div 2, not so far from division 1, I have around 1850 points.

This WL, 11 wins- 3 losses. Before, if I played the 30 games, I got to G2 max.
  • Was it buying varane-mendy and Mbappe and neymar?
  • Springveldt
    6907 posts Big Money Move
    I like it I have heard though that no one has ever won a pro tournament using co op settings so I wonder why the pros dont use it.
    Probably because pro's have played so many games with their chosen formation that it becomes automatic when to pass to players making runs? Or they use the radar a lot more?

I'd imagine something closer to the pitch like the standard one or tele-broadcast will help with defending and timing tackles and skill moves.

Just a guess though.
  • IronMike69
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can't get on with co op Tele broadcast 20 and 0

just tried this and really not feeling it

i've been using co op 18 4 for years and found that the best camera
  • libertao
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2021
    Update on using telebroadcast: RS player-switching is SOOOOOO much better. Like night and day. In co-op (at least when I was using it zoomed out) I think due to the difference in pointing at different players with RS was either too minimal or to easy to point slightly off. I was constantly trying to switch between CBs and it would switch to a FB and make my FB lunge forward out of position, leave his winger at the far side completely open, result in the CB not pressing the ball carrier -- basically completely <3<3<3<3 me up. That problem has practically gone (not that it doesn't have it's drawbacks being zoomed in of course).

• Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    I haven’t changed a thing and went from gold1 to gold3 guess EA gave you my spot.

I haven't changed a thing and went from G3 last week to G1 this week.
    These threads are always anecdotal evidence.
  • Gibiati
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2021
    Its pretty much consensus agreed on that co-op is for low level players. It gives them a boost for a while but in the end everybody who continues to progress eventually ditches it for cameras that give you closer views to allow for better dribbles and skill moves. You can't dribble nearly as well on co-op cam but yes you'll cut off those pesky through balls much better and score on them a lot more yourself. Since thats such a major percent of goals in Fut21 that gives the delusion that co op is better but when you learn to defend through balls manually better you'll perform much better at other cameras. In the end you'll get better and ditch it, trust. Gold 1 is nothing.
  • DannySTFC
    9221 posts League Winner
    Gibiati wrote: »
    Its pretty much consensus agreed on that co-op is for low level players. It gives them a boost for a while but in the end everybody who continues to progress eventually ditches it for cameras that give you closer views to allow for better dribbles and skill moves. You can't dribble nearly as well on co-op cam but yes you'll cut off those pesky through balls much better and score on them a lot more yourself. Since thats such a major percent of goals in Fut21 that gives the delusion that co op is better but when you learn to defend through balls manually better you'll perform much better at other cameras. In the end you'll get better and ditch it, trust. Gold 1 is nothing.

Wow, I’m glad my head isn’t that far up my own ❤️❤️❤️❤️. This is why people who are humble are respected and liked way more in life.

If someone thinks, or has proof that a camera view is improving their game, let them get on with it. To call people ‘low level’ and ‘delusional’ for achieving G1 with a new camera angle is absurd. G1 isn’t nothing. The % of Fifa players who play FUT, then play WL, then manage to achieve 20 wins out of 30 is tiny. A lot of Fifa players aren’t even aware WL let alone manage to win over 50% of games in the most competitive game mode available.
  • Thefranchise92
    6634 posts Big Money Move
    Gibiati wrote: »
    Tele broadcast with what height and zoom
  • PiotrLolo
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    I use tele, min zoom but this camera is too slow. I often pass to the righ/left and don't see that opponent is already attacking me :( Coop might be too far but I will try.
  • BigH82
    943 posts Professional
    Changed to co-op ages ago better camera for sure

Unfortunately can’t say the same for anything else about the game 😂