Colour grass #update 8

Zsicy
5 posts Ball Boy
Has the new update changed the colour of the grass? Thank you.

Comments

• Druski5150
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Didn’t see anything in pitch notes for current gen about addressing that issue. At this point I don’t think EA is going to bother at all.
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    Not worth to bother it anymore, they figured that players have to grow a custom to deal with it. And I think it is good for revenue. Less money to spend on debugging means more profit for them. I think it is a right move, less people complains now. If so, why would we do it?
  • TM1982
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It doesn’t appear to be anywhere near as bad on next gen imo. And that may be why they wouldn’t fix it on current gen. try and push people towards the new consoles, whenever they may become easier to get. With the number of other bugs being reported, this probably isn’t too high on their list of priorities.
  • TeamExtreme17
    5152 posts Big Money Move
    TM1982 wrote: »
    It doesn’t appear to be anywhere near as bad on next gen imo. And that may be why they wouldn’t fix it on current gen. try and push people towards the new consoles, whenever they may become easier to get. With the number of other bugs being reported, this probably isn’t too high on their list of priorities.

Whilst it looks better on Next-Gen, they HAVE to make the grass outside the pitch match the colour of the pitch! It looks rediculous!! They also need to add the Pitch Colour AND Pitch Wear settings to settings in Career Mode..
  • TM1982
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TM1982 wrote: »

Whilst it looks better on Next-Gen, they HAVE to make the grass outside the pitch match the colour of the pitch! It looks rediculous!! They also need to add the Pitch Colour AND Pitch Wear settings to settings in Career Mode..

Oh, I hadn’t noticed the grass outside of the pitch. Now I’ll notice it and it’ll p❤️❤️❤️ Me off lol. I haven’t started a career yet for obvious reasons. Hopefully February 4th or 5th when the update the squads following the window closing.
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Whilst it looks better on Next-Gen, they HAVE to make the grass outside the pitch match the colour of the pitch! It looks rediculous!! They also need to add the Pitch Colour AND Pitch Wear settings to settings in Career Mode..[/quote]

I think the outside of the pitch grass is meant to represent a 3g surface so it wont match the actual grass.

Does any one know when PS5 will get this latest update
  • TeamExtreme17
    5152 posts Big Money Move

I think the outside of the pitch grass is meant to represent a 3g surface so it wont match the actual grass.

Does any one know when PS5 will get this latest update[/quote]

No. Its not. Its because EA decided to add brand new Pitch Wear which no one asked for and had to set a pitch parameter. So everything outside of the set pitch doesnt match colour-wise.. They shouldve left the pitch alone!! It was fine in Fifa 20!! No wonder bugs dont get fixed when theyre changing things that dont need changing.. And end up breaking even more things 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Colesy
    335 posts Sunday League Hero

Does any one know when PS5 will get this latest update

No. Its not. Its because EA decided to add brand new Pitch Wear which no one asked for and had to set a pitch parameter. So everything outside of the set pitch doesnt match colour-wise.. They shouldve left the pitch alone!! It was fine in Fifa 20!! No wonder bugs dont get fixed when theyre changing things that dont need changing.. And end up breaking even more things 🤦🏻‍♂️[/quote]

Announcement that its arriving soon so today hopefully