Managerial Masterpiece

fatELVIS77
144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I mean come on! are we all not way past a 77 rated team by now! Sweating to get 15 wins for a player that will never get in our main squad and we will never be able to use in friendlies because he doesn't meet the requirements. It's just getting boring now.

Comments

• Zefi
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Unless is a player from my team I don’t do those for an sbc player 20k
  • steeple
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I like that it is 77 rated squad, but 15 wins is too much.
  • fatELVIS77
    Guedes is an example. I have previously sweated it out for Kounde, Capa, Aspas (Season objectives). Beckham (free to be fair) but yet I will never use them because they are too high rated.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s horrible. So many division droppers make it so frustrating. Plus the fact connections make my players play like there in glue, add the fact we get no attacking AI movement, i permanently come off this game infuriated. Can’t remember last time I turned it off thinking really enjoyed that.
  • fatELVIS77
    Guvnor wrote: »
    It’s horrible. So many division droppers make it so frustrating. Plus the fact connections make my players play like there in glue, add the fact we get no attacking AI movement, i permanently come off this game infuriated. Can’t remember last time I turned it off thinking really enjoyed that.

Yep I agree, I am awful at this game and I am in a lower division but yet I am facing guys who do stepovers, all sorts of skill chains, skill moves. I put a team together to do Guedes, went into MM and quit after 30 seconds. Just not worth my time.
  • fatELVIS77
    Don't think you've understood what managerial masterpiece is. This is our chance to show our squad building abilities, put the best players in the most essential positions etc. Must be the best thing they've ever added to fut, even with a good rating, and now we risk that they'll remove it because certain fools complain about it. Thanks a lot 🤦‍♂️

I am flexing with my Hee Chan Hwang that I bought for 650 coins but have IF Robert Lewandowski that has never been used!
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    You haven't used him? Why? You can even use him in managerial masterpiece. I'm using POTM Haaland in MM.
  • D0lvl
    4549 posts National Call-Up
    It’s time to up the rating to 80.
  • grabberpresident
    D0lvl wrote: »

77 is good. Starting line-up is higher anyway. 80 or higher would make MM worse.
  • fatELVIS77

Yeah that's all I am asking for, just up it a bit, not take it away
  • sneaky77
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect

people already managed to fit mbappe and neymar on here, that would just make it worse, its time to make the rating more strict. if its up to 80 then make 80 a hard limit for each player.
  • RichT
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    sneaky77 wrote: »

people already managed to fit mbappe and neymar on here, that would just make it worse, its time to make the rating more strict. if its up to 80 then make 80 a hard limit for each player.

Up it a bit, but have a max player rating. Say 87 max. Problem solved
  • Acpalerjax
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    So many good left and rightbacks in the game..
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Did the left back tonight but am actually having to buy bad players for this as I lack low rated in the club.
  • Kevin19896
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    just put 3 65 silvers in team..lol then you can have a solid team and impact subs
  • BigH82
    678 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 15
    Yea I only do them now if I intend to use them

Otherwise if I want to sweat I go for a run 🏃‍♂️
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Kevin19896 wrote: »
    just put 3 65 silvers in team..lol then you can have a solid team and impact subs

I actually prefer to have 3 65s and 4 75s on the bench and fill the starting line up. People quit a lot after you get the lead so having a strong 1st 11 means you can rack these wins up really quickly.
  • D0lvl
    4549 posts National Call-Up
    I agree to limit the use of 90+ players or something but up the SQUAD rating just a bit. I want to use some of the cards I’ve unlocked. Not some low gold trash that I end up subbing for still low gold trash.
  • grabberpresident
    sneaky77 wrote: »

At least better with 80 maximum for each player rather than 80 squad rating. Second best option after 77 squad rating.
  • Diem
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    Kevin19896 wrote: »

This is my main complaint, the fact that players on the bench count less than players on the pitch. Just encourages people to pause at kick off to sub players on.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't think you've understood what managerial masterpiece is. This is our chance to show our squad building abilities, put the best players in the most essential positions etc. Must be the best thing they've ever added to fut, even with a good rating, and now we risk that they'll remove it because certain fools complain about it. Thanks a lot 🤦‍♂️

Yea its fantastic ruined by self relegaters. Same as rivals
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    100% agree. 77 is too low. I don't even have low rated players in my team anymore
  • fatELVIS77
    I have a team from each major league and they are all above 83 rated!
  • Eddieww
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think the 77 cap is there to allow new players who don't have ridiculous teams to get the card. Otherwise they'd just get piped
  • Kevin19896
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    usually objectives to do with league so if its score 30 with la liga, mbappe will only help wins. hardest one is bundes for me. if you have promes and frank a on bench then there decent subs
  • grabberpresident
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    100% agree. 77 is too low. I don't even have low rated players in my team anymore

How hard is it to get some OP 78-80 players? Or 76 like Tomori.
  • grabberpresident
    fatELVIS77 wrote: »
    I have a team from each major league and they are all above 83 rated!

So easy to build 77 rated squads. Don't see the issue.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 16
    I've actually really enjoyed this mode tonight, won 8 of 8 games with all the try hards obviously playing WL (I'm in WL but only played 2 games of it tonight), and got all the minor objectives done, packed a couple of 84 fodder cards.

Had some really good games as well, my first game ended 7-7 and I won on pens., and another game I won 6-5 against somebody who managed to get Messi into his team.

Post edited by TheonlywayisS6 on
  • sneaky77
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's just not strict enough when this one I'm playing against has an 86 2 84 and others over 80 in his starting squad