Muppets who have to cheat to win.

Jimbomack87
97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'm talking to you sad little boys who spend £100s of real money to get yourself players like Mbappe and Neymar and you have to resort to flicking a ball up and doing kick ups through my defence to score. Abusing game mechanics because without them, your div 5 players at best. How the he'll is this an E-sport when a game is this broken.

Comments

• MassofCox
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree with you to an extent. I hate how every game ends up being about skill moves, namely rainbow flicks and step overs. I have watched a lot of football and I don’t remember seeing many rainbow flicks let alone during every attack as seems to be the case in this game.
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bad loss?
  • Zefi
    469 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They are going through the same problem as you.
    It just game you lose some and win some.
  • Koning Spijker
    3799 posts National Call-Up
    Well, as far as I agree with you. I do think there's no need to hate players. I mean, in life we are willing to reach our goal in the most effective way.
    It's EA that provides those flaws in the game.

Besides that, if there were no mechanics to abuse, there would be complaints because people lay off the ball for easy tap-ins for example
  • Jimbomack87
    Yeah was a bad loss. 5-4. 3 of his goals were rainbow flicks to kick ups with Mbappe and a corner goal.
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    edited January 15
    I know what your saying dude, all you can do is make sure you intercept those kick ups, or bounce back when you don't and show them how it's done without that crap so many times now this is happening to me in div1/2 or they are catching me of guard at kick off with PACE, un realistic dribbling and by knocking the ball forward ... 90% of the time they fail but I'm just like what are you doing you sad sweaty try hard scrub just play the game normally and play ball, sad ducks.
  • Jimbomack87
    Well, as far as I agree with you. I do think there's no need to hate players. I mean, in life we are willing to reach our goal in the most effective way.
    It's EA that provides those flaws in the game.

Besides that, if there were no mechanics to abuse, there would be complaints because people lay off the ball for easy tap-ins for example

No. I hate them.

Ruin the game. It's not even trying to play football. It's as bad as an aim bot for me.
  • Jimbomack87
    RileyD wrote: »
    Bad loss?

Painfully bad mate.
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Hate EA more. They create this uneven game. And all they care about is that 100$ your talking about. It doesn’t even give you a big advantage to play with Mbappe, aslong as the connection stays a problem. Every game is a coin flip. Can’t imagine the pros are having the same problems we are having.
  • Jimbomack87
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Hate EA more. They create this uneven game. And all they care about is that 100$ your talking about. It doesn’t even give you a big advantage to play with Mbappe, aslong as the connection stays a problem. Every game is a coin flip. Can’t imagine the pros are having the same problems we are having.

Oh I hate EA just as much.

But the little try hards who resort to abusing terrible coding, are just as bad. Makes the game worse as a whole.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Games awful, not being funny but what have they done to it???? They only had to turn down the benefit of speed slightly, not nerf everything to oblivion. The amount of times my players just stand there, no movement, they let balls run right past them, it’s so boring that you can only play one way to score, get stuffed EA being some Europeans in who know how to play football and you stick to ice hockey. Absolute buffoons.
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    spamming mechanics sure yeah thats pathetic. but you being jealous of ppl who have mbappe and neymar, dont worry about what players ppl use as its not ur place to tell anyone what card they can or cant use
  • Jimbomack87
    edited January 15
    .quote="Djkhalid1921 ;c-10321505"]spamming mechanics sure yeah thats pathetic. but you being jealous of ppl who have mbappe and neymar, dont worry about what players ppl use as its not ur place to tell anyone what card they can or cant use[/quote]

You're not getting my point. What's the point on spend 2 mill coins to just abuse the same mechanics that you can do with a 10k player? Waste of money
  • Sujitsky123
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last WL, I had a person doing juggling every kickoff and also from near the box. He somehow scored 2 like that and the score was 5-3 to me in the 65th minute. I proceeded to time waste by keeping possession and the torrent of abusive messages he sent my way after the game was just priceless!

Sometimes you need to out-toxic these players.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Animals
  • GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s absolutely the worst part of the game . Why can’t EA do something about the ridiculous spamming of skill moves . It’s not Fifa street . It’s meant to be a football simulation .
  • Jonboyparker
    7176 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 16
    It’s not really cheating. You can spend 100’s and it’s still doesn’t make you better. It’s just makes your collection of cards nicer to look at. Pretty worthless for a year long game imo. Takes away the achievement of it really.

The game is broken in terms of mechanics I agree. It’s an arcade game and people will do anything to win, like there’s some sort of prize at the end of it all 😂 I have a little laugh when I see it happening now.
  • Murf1985
    875 posts Semi-Pro
    The abused mechanic that drives me mad is the chipped shot from the corner of the six yard box. Seem to be seeing that more and more.
  • Bails67
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The ball juggling is ridiculous. I played someone who did it every time he had possession. Every. Single. Time. The whole game. I stopped most of them but the score was 5-5 after 70 minutes. I quit because I couldn't face the idea of him winning. Seriously, EA needs to patch this.
  • 4dvz
    852 posts Professional
    Bails67 wrote: »
    The ball juggling is ridiculous. I played someone who did it every time he had possession. Every. Single. Time. The whole game. I stopped most of them but the score was 5-5 after 70 minutes. I quit because I couldn't face the idea of him winning. Seriously, EA needs to patch this.

Read the link i posted its easy to stop
  • Jonboyparker
    7176 posts Big Money Move
    4dvz wrote: »

Read the link i posted its easy to stop

Yeah it’s an easy stop most times but should be op anyway. I like to pull a CDM back to my defence and wait for him to get closer to me. Then I’ll attack him and head the ball away. But it’s also easy to mess up. I mean, sometimes it takes you by surprise and the player switching is horrendous.
  • Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    edited January 16
    It’s the skill spamming that’s equally as bad as it’s like an invisible force field around the player that you cant tackle it just need nerfing big time. If you want to spam skills Volta is there
  • tedski69
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game has to nerf how easy skill moves are and the more a team spams the same move the more difficult it should be.

I include players who twist and turn 20 times before slotting it in the net. In the real World the more you do it, the more control you lose.

Saying that the guy I just beat started the silly flick ups and skill move being spammed everywhere. As soon as he went 2-0 don he rage quit.

It's like watching all those ball jugglers who everyone thinks is great on YouTube. They are great at juggling NOT football.

• Air Diddy
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero

70mins damn

I stop it the 1st time and quit straight away
  • Nadav94
    49 posts Park Captain
    If there were no skill moves in the game we would have complain about them missing. Once there are skill moves we can't complain about people spamming them.
    Of course in my opinion it's a boring way of playing the game, and once you understand what kind of player you're dealing with it can be stopped (whenever I come up against someone who plays like that I automatically switch to drop back 1 depth and F what everybody thinks).
    It's there way of playing just like you have yours. You just need to find the solution that works for you to deal with it.
  • rukawai
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 16
    That’s life. It’s like u drive a Toyota. At the traffic light a ferrari stops next to u. Green light and the Ferrari beats u in acceleration. U complain that it’s not fair. Nothing is fair in this world. U make the best of the resources that you have and try to play your best hand.
  • Jimbomack87
    rukawai wrote: »
    That’s life. It’s like u drive a Toyota. At the traffic light a ferrari stops next to u. Green light and the Ferrari beats u in acceleration. U complain that it’s not fair. Nothing is fair in this world. U make the best of the resources that you have and try to play your best hand.

No its like a Ferrari and a Toyota having a race and the Ferrari owner feels the need to add nitrus. It already has the advantage but can't help but cheat.
  • JWNYsg
    6985 posts Big Money Move
    Hate conceding those rainbow goals too