Comments

  • HyperOCD
    1806 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fat betson should be 99 when he buys 1 mil of fifa points
  • Rutta
    6914 posts Big Money Move
    Kids on here would love it
  • Burchy
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would officially be done with the game if this did happen. Next promo would be DC hero’s after
  • Lfc23
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    I would uninstall Fifa and snap my disc if anything like this ever came out


    I got the digital version on my PS5...but I would yank the HD and jam a screwdriver through it...

    😂😂
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    I would uninstall Fifa and snap my disc if anything like this ever came out


    I got the digital version on my PS5...but I would yank the HD and jam a screwdriver through it...

    :D
  • fatELVIS77
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Poor Bateson, I'm a fatty that was always told to get in goal too.
  • Lfc23
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    I had to look twice at Matthdgamer first thought it was Bobby Moore for a second 😂
  • Zefi
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Who the heck are those?
  • METH
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zefi wrote: »
    Who the heck are those?

    EA’s b!tchez
  • Dead_Dave
    1748 posts Play-Off Hero
    In the words of withnail "They could stuff it up their arse and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off while they are doing it"
  • Thefranchise92
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    I had to look twice at Matthdgamer first thought it was Bobby Moore for a second 😂

    same
  • Alexrb89
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    Dead_Dave wrote: »
    In the words of withnail "They could stuff it up their arse and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off while they are doing it"

    😂. Not many will get that reference on here!

    ‘We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now’
  • fatELVIS77
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Dead_Dave wrote: »
    In the words of withnail "They could stuff it up their arse and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off while they are doing it"

    😂. Not many will get that reference on here!

    ‘We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now’

    Yeah that's what I thought. I'm old as f and have seen that movie once and didn't get it
  • Great fodder.....unfortunately they only link with school kids and people with single digit IQ
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m pretty sure that nick rtf is Canadian 🤷
  • CeeQue
    14430 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2021
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Fat betson should be 99 when he buys 1 mil of fifa points

    That's roughly +$8k mindblown.png I know that's his money and all but. But homie could have YOLO'ed on $TSLA/$GME/$PLTR Stock and got a better return.
  • CeeQue wrote: »
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Fat betson should be 99 when he buys 1 mil of fifa points

    That's roughly +$8k mindblown.png I know that's his money and all but. But homie could have YOLO'ed on $TSLA/$GME/$PLTR Stock and got a better return.

    .....yep deffo ”W..anchor” chem style for him then..
  • Diggy
    15541 posts World Class
    Is it bad that I don’t know who half of them are?
  • Diggy wrote: »
    Is it bad that I don’t know who half of them are?

    No...but then it is bad that you know who the other half are...🤔
  • Kennyy
    9349 posts League Winner
    CeeQue wrote: »
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Fat betson should be 99 when he buys 1 mil of fifa points

    That's roughly +$8k mindblown.png I know that's his money and all but. But homie could have YOLO'ed on $TSLA/$GME/$PLTR Stock and got a better return.

    He’ll have made a hell of a lot of money off that.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7687 posts League Winner
    Don’t love Bateson between the pipes. His body type is better suited for centerback.
  • I SiR MartY I
    11488 posts Has That Special Something
    Thankfully its just a concept, would stop playing if people from outside of the footballing world got added into FUT, especially Youtubers/Streamers.

    Volta I couldn't care less about, adding celebs and stuff isn't too much of a big deal because its street football and anyone, celeb or otherwise can get involved, but imagine if they started adding players from outside of the footballing world into fut, 90th minute and you get near post cornered by somebody with 7 foot 5 Boban Marjanovic, or Chunkz with his 1 stamina and 3 pace in real life gets a 90+ rated card and you get bodied by a 300lb custom body type striker and lose.

    My console would go flying out the window
  • Seeleyjs17
    1559 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guvnor wrote: »
    I’m pretty sure that nick rtf is Canadian 🤷

    Nah hes from NY nick28t is Canadian
  • Gnomenclature
    8039 posts League Winner
    I'm ashamed that I actually recognize a few of them... Even when they talk bad about EA they are still making them money... A couple of those clowns are incredibly wealthy thanks to fifa.
  • Gnomenclature
    8039 posts League Winner
    Don’t love Bateson between the pipes. His body type is better suited for centerback.

    Better suited for being that guy in the supporters section double fisting hotdogs (or whatever it is English folk eat at games lol).
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t love Bateson between the pipes. His body type is better suited for centerback.

    Better suited for being that guy in the supporters section double fisting hotdogs (or whatever it is English folk eat at games lol).

    Pies, they're the food of choice at English games haha
Sign In or Register to comment.