Any news about TOTY?

Coderood
2021 posts Fans' Favourite
edited January 2021
When does it start? Only thing EA said so far is voting is finished 18 January.

Comments

• Seeleyjs17
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Team will be revealed on the 2nd thats been leaked. When they go in packs nobody knows yet
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't played the last couple of FIFAs. Do they usually do anything else around TOTY like some decent SBCs? Wondering whether to do HL Mahrez or save my high rated untradeables for something better.
  • Coderood
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »
    Team will be revealed on the 2nd thats been leaked. When they go in packs nobody knows yet

2nd February? That cant be right?
  • TheonlywayisS6
    Coderood wrote: »

22nd January wasn't it? Probably a typo
  • Pizdus
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes, in leaks was 22 January
  • cantonagod
    1321 posts Professional
    Get selling up guys! (if you havent already- may be too late now!) :#
  • Professor
    3706 posts National Call-Up
    As far as I remember for the last 3 years Toty starts on a Monday. I’m thinking the 25th
  • Seeleyjs17
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Coderood wrote: »

Yea my bad thats suppose to be 22nd
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7689 posts League Winner
    Professor wrote: »
    As far as I remember for the last 3 years Toty starts on a Monday. I’m thinking the 25th

It looks like they’re doing it differently this year. They probably have some ideas they think will make them more money.
  • Professor
    3706 posts National Call-Up

It looks like they’re doing it differently this year. They probably have some ideas they think will make them more money.

Maybe so. How much more money can they make? I’m sure all the lighting round promo packs sell out regardless during Toty in a few minutes.

I wonder if they’ll keep the attackers, midfielders, defenders then 12th man and all in packs release schedule.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7689 posts League Winner

Maybe so. How much more money can they make? I’m sure all the lighting round promo packs sell out regardless during Toty in a few minutes.

I wonder if they’ll keep the attackers, midfielders, defenders then 12th man and all in packs release schedule.

All I know is if they don’t release them all into packs together. That is me done with fifa.
  • Lfc23
    3268 posts National Call-Up

All I know is if they don’t release them all into packs together. That is me done with fifa.

Not chance there getting released all together they love to drag the promo out get a much money as possible
  • Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move

Might as well leave now then. It’s guaranteed they release them in 3 batches . Attackers , midfielders, then defenders and gk.
  • Hammer316
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    Ben wrote: »

Might as well leave now then. It’s guaranteed they release them in 3 batches . Attackers , midfielders, then defenders and gk.

Then all in packs together at the end.
  • Sky Blue Army #CCFC
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2021
    This is what they did for TOTY in Jan 2019 (I didn't track it last year)
    • Team Announced 12pm Monday 7th January
    • Attackers Released 6pm 7th January (24 hours only)
    • Midfielders Released 6pm 8th January (24 hours only)
    • Defenders & Goalkeeper Released 6pm 9th January (24 hours only)
    • All Cards from 6pm Thursday 10th to 6pm Sunday 13th
  • Amdp9
    6831 posts Big Money Move
    It gotta be coming Monday
  • Hammer316
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    It gotta be coming Monday

Hope so but it looks like they want to long this out as much as possible. This rumour of the 22nd makes no sense compared to previous years.
  • TDOF
    8995 posts League Winner
    22nd January
  • RayS
    35796 posts World Cup Winner
    What's coming out tomorrow then?
  • TheonlywayisS6
    Haven't played the last couple of FIFAs. Do they usually do anything else around TOTY like some decent SBCs? Wondering whether to do HL Mahrez or save my high rated untradeables for something better.

Anyone?

Or should I do 88 Robben, slightly lower requirements but bad links as I have a mainly EPL team? Getting a bit bored of Bale but not many other RM options, will probably get George Best if the market crashes next week.
  • Jdizzle
    2873 posts Fans' Favourite
    RayS wrote: »
    What's coming out tomorrow then?

Toty nominees?
  • MassofCox
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not really bothered when they come out. 10 years of FUT and haven’t once packed a TOTY. This year will be no different