New patch is horrid

TestEagles
2282 posts Fans' Favourite
Gameplay feels ridiculous, I’m consistently involved in 10-15 goal games. Ball bobbles, players can charge in and annihilate the opposition in a tackle and no fowl... it’s really yucky

Comments

• It's not even out on console yet.
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    That’s awkward
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7932 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    It's not even out on console yet.

Maybe he is on pc.
  • zambrotta619
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »

Lol Got em
  • Orison wrote: »

Maybe he is on pc.

Thought the same before posting so I had a quick look at his recent posts. In one he mentioned ps controls for the 1 2 pass weekly objective and on another post about headliner lozano he mentions ps prices.

Must be a very weird PC player if he's actually on there and not on PS.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TestEagles
    Yeah this is awkward. Has anything happened in the last 3-4 days as the gameplay in rivals is really noticeable difference... it feels enormously clunky. Or is this just connection issues at its most ripe??
  • TestEagles
    On PS4 by the way.
  • Mr. Soper
    4171 posts National Call-Up
    The gameplay has been horrible this week. Connection issues like I’ve never had. Super clunky.
  • Vichy360
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    TestEagles wrote: »
    On PS4 by the way.

So thread is misleading & better be closed !
  • Rainaz
    1310 posts Professional
    Tbf the gameplay for sure is grim on ps4 lately. But unlucky, you'll get em next time!
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    As a player on PC, I really ain't feeling this new patch...

While it is nice now seeing people struggle to utilize spamming skills, something just feels off and I've seen the ball ricochet off a player and shoot off at 100mph at least 4 times in the 15 or so games I've played since.

One thing I was happy to see in the patch notes was that defenders would actually tackle on a heavy touch from an attacker, rather than stopping all movement, no this hasn;t improved whatsoever, all that happens now is that your defender will run between the ball and attacking player and just not try to get the ball instead jjust running through the gap the heavy touch created and allowing the attacker to have a free run on goal (manually defended, not AI), this has happened way too many times since the patch, and is a lot worse than it has been before.

I enjoyed the last patch, this one nahhhh.
  • Destin8or
    5798 posts Big Money Move
    Every new patch is instantly reviewed as the worst ever... This one started early.