324 posts Sunday League Hero
Still not added and apparently they are a partnership club 😂 EA are a joke

Comments

• ManzGOTIT
    3091 posts National Call-Up
    I wanted that Club World Cup badge fs so disappointing
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    Sleeve sponsor added last patch... the expedia. Its already there for months
  • Colesy
    Conceal wrote: »

No it's not on there
  • Colesy
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    I wanted that Club World Cup badge fs so disappointing

Same I've been asking for months
  • Colesy wrote: »

No it's not on there

yeah, it is.
  • Colesy
    Colesy wrote: »

No it's not on there

yeah, it is.

Since when? Got a photo?
  • Colesy wrote: »

No it's not on there

yeah, it is.

Since when? Got a photo?

no, i use custom kits so i disable all that annoying branding. but it's there.
  • Colesy

No it's not on there

yeah, it is.

Since when? Got a photo?

Anyone else got it
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain

No it's not on there

yeah, it is.

Since when? Got a photo?

Anyone else got it[/qhe

here is your url https://ibb.co/mbykvvc

it has been in the game since last update on 12/11...
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain

No it's not on there

yeah, it is.

Since when? Got a photo?

first of all, there are no function to disable all the branding. So don't try to be smart in here. Try it at your cave or with peasants.

second of all, it is not annoying brand. the only thing that is annoying is your ignorance on every post you comment so far.

finally, watch your mouth before you talk to someone.
  • Colesy

No it's not on there

yeah, it is.

Since when? Got a photo?

Anyone else got it[/qhe

here is your url https://ibb.co/mbykvvc

it has been in the game since last update on 12/11...

Thanks for this I'm on xbox series x?
  • Colesy
    I cant see it on any YouTube videos in the past week featuring liverpool and I have friends on other platforms and its not on there 🤔
  • ponnyslakteriet
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2021
    "Conceal wrote:
    finally,.

oQZImgp.jpg

there are few things in life that can be said are 'absolutes' you being a complete and utter moron is one of them universal ones though. imagine walking with your chest fully flexed like you.

well this is the part where you fold your chest in transformers style and turn into your real self again.

dismissed.

• Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    "Conceal wrote:
    finally,.

oQZImgp.jpg

there are few things in life that can be said are 'absolutes' you being a complete and utter moron is one of them universal ones though. imagine walking with your chest fully flexed like you.

well this is the part where you fold your chest in transformers style and turn into your real self again.

dismissed.

this is a mod. Not the game. Mod aren't allowed. So stay in the cave with your folks. get out of the civilization that is way above you
  • Colesy
    "Conceal wrote:
    finally,.

oQZImgp.jpg

dismissed.

this is a mod. Not the game. Mod aren't allowed. So stay in the cave with your folks. get out of the civilization that is way above you

What platform are you on conceal?
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    I cant see it on any YouTube videos in the past week featuring liverpool and I have friends on other platforms and its not on there 🤔

This is on PC.

If you are on PC. Delete your dlc file, squadfile and setting files then boost the game again, it should redownload the proper file. Then you will have it.
  • Colesy
    I'm on series x so
  • Conceal wrote: »
    "Conceal wrote:
    finally,.

oQZImgp.jpg

dismissed.

if ea did not intend for it to be possible they would not make the squadfiles accessible nor would they be in single text format either. like i said, fold your chest in kid. your bird chest is nothing to flex with anyways.

• Colesy

This is on PC.

If you are on PC. Delete your dlc file, squadfile and setting files then boost the game again, it should redownload the proper file. Then you will have it.

Thanks for the info mate much appreciated guys like you makes this forum 👍
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    "Conceal wrote:
    finally,.

oQZImgp.jpg

dismissed.

if ea did not intend for it to be possible they would not make the squadfiles accessible nor would they be in single text format either. like i said, fold your chest in kid. your bird chest is nothing to flex with anyways.

Consider yourself as a minor ache I have for the way you use your words. It hurts my eyes so much reading those incorrect ways of using words. Your matter is dismissed. You will stay in your ignorance for undetermined time. I wish one day you could possess a fragment of my wisdom, it would help you greatly in your miserable world.
  • Colesy
    I've deleted all files and downloaded the updates still no sleeve sponsor
  • Colesy
    Its definitely not on my game is it on anyone else's please
  • TM1982
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I haven’t noticed it on my series X
  • Colesy
    TM1982 wrote: »
    I haven’t noticed it on my series X

No it's not on my series x either
  • TM1982
    There’s a YouTube page I’m subscribed to called ReFIFA that does pretty good videos on updates. They’ve put up a video today showing new and updated kits from the latest updated. Liverpool’s doesn’t seem to be in there.
  • Colesy
    It's really strange apparently blade johnson on twitter said it wouldn't appear on the updated kits list as it's a texture overlay on the sleeve sponsors
  • TM1982
    It's really strange apparently blade johnson on twitter said it wouldn't appear on the updated kits list as it's a texture overlay on the sleeve sponsors

Ah okay. Guess we have to wait until (hopefully) tomorrow when the next gen update is released.
  • Colesy
    TM1982 wrote: »

Ah okay. Guess we have to wait until (hopefully) tomorrow when the next gen update is released.

Hopefully although someone said it was added in the December title update
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    you can see it in my picture. But it only available on Kickoff mode. You need to start a new career mode in order to get it updated. if you modified any files or your download isn't right. You won't get it, Try to look your installer data to see if it the correct version of the game. This is the latest version 1.0.67.57487
  • Colesy
    I'm on xbox series x.. can anyone on ps5 or xbox one confirm it's there