Better to open packs or hold? Getting coins now or hoping for a toty?

golazo
2111 posts National Call-Up
edited January 8
So I’m at 3.7m coins. I’ve been doing things to get more and coins and have been playing with my untradable team for some time now.

My question is. Do I keep holding on to packs? Or open them? Have about 30-40 50k packs or better right now. Wondering if it’s better to hold and hope i pack a toty (highly unlikely but never know). Or open them now and hope to pack something relative to sell and get more coins. Ideal would be to get around 4.5m and jus buy myself a toty.

Anyone same dilemma? My coin total is what makes it a little different in how I should go about this.

Comments

• Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why have you stacked them for so long if you’re now doubting it..? You have obviously committed to waiting for toty so hold out for the extra two weeks or so I say
  • golazo
    2111 posts National Call-Up
    Why have you stacked them for so long if you’re now doubting it..? You have obviously committed to waiting for toty so hold out for the extra two weeks or so I say

Cuz now there is the new promo plus a cr7. Only reason I’m thinking about it now.
  • djnition
    1392 posts Play-Off Hero
    golazo wrote: »

Cuz now there is the new promo plus a cr7. Only reason I’m thinking about it now.

Id wait for tot 95 plus rated cards are much better