Can't win to save my life tonight

Mike1234
174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I've lost 6 div rivals games in a row team just slow won't put any passes together, midfield just stops, it doesn't want to know and my keeper is an ornament. CBS won't close the gap and nothing I try works. Anyone else?

Comments

• bontez
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    new promo ,friday nights are always the same, servers get rammed dont recover.
  • Krik
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also all the try hards playing the rivals to achieve rank 1 before starting their WL matches. stay away from rivals on weekends, save your mental health
  • Mike1234
    Ah I see, ultra attacking meta squad in 4-2-3-1 seems to do the trick, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ usual bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️ from EA
  • Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mike1234 wrote: »
    Ah I see, ultra attacking meta squad in 4-2-3-1 seems to do the trick, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ usual bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️ from EA
    Mike is feeling the love tonight
  • xJustaKiid
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I think most play 4222 442, atleast from what I see in div 2200
  • djnition
    1496 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mate honestly the delay is awful like literally i was the bettter player yet my my whole team were like snails even wen doing great moves literally too slow to get in behind
  • Mike1234
    Yeah it's terrible but had to finish on a win 😅
  • djnition
    1496 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah it's terrible but had to finish on a win 😅
    When its like this honestly better not to play ill try again 2morow morning
  • Mill1
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Servers are rammed and the virgin squad are all online tonight, proper god squads with dad's money every single game. Sick of it.
  • djnition
    1496 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mill1 wrote: »
    Servers are rammed and the virgin squad are all online tonight, proper god squads with dad's money every single game. Sick of it.

Early morning works out best tbh
  • Mill1
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've already gone 4-9 and lost my mind. Think I've been beaten by people that are actually better than me maybe 3 times. 2 of them I lost to keepy up goals alone. Around 8 of the matches had 4/5 icons. Im bored.
  • djnition
    1496 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 8
    Mill1 wrote: »
    I've already gone 4-9 and lost my mind. Think I've been beaten by people that are actually better than me maybe 3 times. 2 of them I lost to keepy up goals alone. Around 8 of the matches had 4/5 icons. Im bored.

Yeh i got humbled in 1 match others were close im 4 7 and 1 loss was purely delay