How is hl benz so cheap

Seeleyjs17
1216 posts Professional
edited January 8
This card is cracked .is it just bc of low pace? Hell pace is not important as everyone thinks
Post edited by Seeleyjs17 on

Comments

• limjitwe
    9973 posts Has That Special Something
    Low pace and bad work rates imo. But personally I enjoyed using his red 91 and always found him class.
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    54 pace
  • Seeleyjs17
    1216 posts Professional
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Low pace and bad work rates imo. But personally I enjoyed using his red 91 and always found him class.

He compliments 92 garrincha very well in a 2 striker formation possion team
  • Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »

he works better in my possum team, but couldn’t make the most out of him in my passion fruit team. How have you found him with possion?

• Psymon_v
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I packed him untradable earlier and have subsequently built a team around him. I haven't used him yet but his attributes are unreal.
  • Seeleyjs17
    1216 posts Professional
    Psymon_v wrote: »
    I packed him untradable earlier and have subsequently built a team around him. I haven't used him yet but his attributes are unreal.

I did the same in the 25x83 pack and threw him in my team bc I been lacking strikers until yesterday when I pack 87 aspas in reds and hes been fantastic but now on bench bc of benz
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    He’s clunky and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as poo
  • Seeleyjs17
    1216 posts Professional
    He’s clunky and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as poo

I don't find him clunky with an engine
  • Kulman
    1067 posts Professional
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »

he works better in my possum team, but couldn’t make the most out of him in my passion fruit team. How have you found him with possion?

Sucks in full IF opossum team