How's the gameplay in wl so far?

MrMTFC
2073 posts Fans' Favourite
Debating if I can be bothered to do it but won't bother if it rubbish atm

Comments

• Jono6989
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Like with everything in this game, it depends if RnGeezus is on your side or not. For some will have perfect others will be slogging through the trenches in terms of gameplay. Since my rant in another thread I got kicked out and have been dare I say it alright. 🤷‍♂️😂🙏
  • YidArmy
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    No one but you can tell you that.

Different people have different experiences with regards to delay.

I never get any delay at all yet there are people moaning constantly about how the delay is crippling their experience. Got a mate that also plays Fifa and he doesn't get any delay either.

Its a lottery out there as to who gets delay and who doesn't.
  • ProfanPes
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m gonna guess at terrible just like every week. 4231 drop back patrol will be out in full force with the help of block Ai defending and no look through balls 60 yards up the pitch 🙄
  • GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can only speak from personal experience but the gameplay has been unplayable for me .
    Lads not making any runs , delay horrific etc etc . I’ve had to turn it off hopefully it will be better later
  • I stopped caring and I’m having a good laugh today. One game lag compensation in favour of oppo and I get battered by 3,4 goals. Other game complete opposite. I’m not very good so cannot overcome the lag compensation ... 2 more wins for the swaps token and I’m out
  • FaFiFa
    1418 posts Professional
    It is like torture, the delay is worst it has ever been.
  • Dead_Dave
    1389 posts Professional
    It was brilliant this morning and went to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ around midday.