Has anyone stopped playing?

Gavlaaaarrr
147 posts Sunday League Hero
Game been out a few months now and really struggling to find motivation to play this game even during lockdown, anybody feel the same? Dunno if I’m just getting to old for this but not enjoyable, same teams, same goals, same really competitive players every game that’s making it not much fun, think I’ve played 5 games in 4 weeks

Comments

• ChappellRovers
    3390 posts National Call-Up
    Stopped playing after patch 3 just went from really enjoying the game to hating it. Sold the game, should never have bought it in the first place. Fell for the same trap i did with 20 when they patched it to oblivion. Won’t be buying a fifa with the frostbite engine again. Hopefully they build a new one but im not holding my breath.

I check in here twice a week just to see if everyone is still complaining about the gameplay, lag, auto block, pack weight etc (which they always are). I still have my club on the phone app and do the sbcs twice a week, just in case the gameplay is ever restored to pre patch 3 and i can play again.
  • I have more or less stopped, play the odd game but no point, the rewards are total rubbish compaired to the amount of games needed etc, I have far more rewarding things to do with my time.
  • Gazmac_868
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes I've downloaded peslite fed up of all the self relegating that's going on
  • GoodnightIrene
    4167 posts National Call-Up
    I play Clubs, but I've stopped playing FUT at this point. Might see what they do over TOTY out of interest, but I won't be playing it after that, will likely put all my cards into whatever icon fodder packs are out after TOTY and call it a day.
  • pes1972
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why all these threads about people who stopped playing the game? The people that actually enjoy the game with its flaws couldn´t care less about if you play or not. Gather up and go whine on facebook or something instead, so people playing the game can discuss here.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    pes1972 wrote: »
    Why all these threads about people who stopped playing the game? The people that actually enjoy the game with its flaws couldn´t care less about if you play or not. Gather up and go whine on facebook or something instead, so people playing the game can discuss here.

Because maybe we haven’t got out own thread where we can moan about the game, don’t think a forum is the best place for you mate
  • what3v3r
    704 posts Semi-Pro

aren't you a badass? I am impressed
  • pes1972 wrote: »

No problem with people discussing what makes them not want to play the game, still discussing the game.

And you only "like" the game with its flaws because you are invested and likely addicted to it.
  • GoodnightIrene
    4167 posts National Call-Up
    I guess it is a bit similar to you moaning about people who use Fifa Points no? I'm sure people who put FP on the game couldn't care less about your opinion on it, so why bother posting it?

See the flaw in the thinking there chief? Not trying to be patronising, just trying to help.
  • IraqBruin
    1621 posts Play-Off Hero
    There are many many other threads for some of the people who like the game, people who do not like this kind of threads have a choice of not opening/replying.

--
    I sympathize with the OP, this game and the community change quickly over time and if you do not have the time nor the motivation to stay on top of the changes then you are not going to enjoy it as a casual, the sad news is that with the kind of people you are going to interact with online on forums (or worse as opponents), you are more likely to be turned off by their attitude in addition to the mundane game-play.

On the other hand, invest as little time as you want in the game if it helps you mentally off and on line.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    I quit at the end of November due to having little input in to who won matches because of bad delay.

Really glad I quit. Being addicted to a game is one thing, but to one that doesn't even work properly is madness.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    Yeah I’m with you’s, shame as I love me football games and have been on fifa since I can remember but at the minute it’s just no fun, ya see a YouTuber post a exploit then 80% of the community then do that, find it really boring and unrewarding like, shame really
  • FaFiFa
    1410 posts Professional

Mmm, because it is an open forum where people can express their opinions about the game- whether it is positive or negative