The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• Färjestad
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    How does it kill squad building? I’m still changing my team around to add in new players. This mode is called “ultimate team” yet realistically, you can’t actually use YOUR ultimate team because of restrictions.

Imo, chemistry makes the game a lot worse. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Building squads is part of the fun imo. If you can just use who you want, wherever you want, would make the game more booring.
    I know the diversity in players right now is not very high, but I think it would be even worse with no chemistry.
  • Manutelli
    24548 posts Club Captain
    RBailss wrote: »
    I love this max chem mode btw :joy:

I don’t because it just makes me sad that we don’t have that in every mode. Just wish they’d get rid of chem all together and let me use whatever players I want to.

Some people are stupid though, pausing the game at ko & making 3 subs ffs :joy:

I'm not going to say that I did that, but I did that as I didn't knew it :D
  • Manutelli
    24548 posts Club Captain
    GL wrote: »

I don’t because it just makes me sad that we don’t have that in every mode. Just wish they’d get rid of chem all together and let me use whatever players I want to.

Realistically though that would make the game horrible to play. And it removes the squad building aspect that makes FUT be FUT

I agree imagine the pure sweat people would use, would be disgusting to play Rashford and Neymar 2 strikers with pure meta in every single position would lead to less variety rather than more. Because everyone would use the same meta non chem squad. Also would mean icons would be alot less worth getting.

OR MY NAME IS NOT @Orison
  • RedArmyDoof
    2802 posts Fans' Favourite
    How does it kill squad building? I’m still changing my team around to add in new players. This mode is called “ultimate team” yet realistically, you can’t actually use YOUR ultimate team because of restrictions.

My thoughts exactly.
    Or implement something that improves chem between players the longer I use them.
    Having to put in players "for chem reasons" ruins the fun of building a team that would be fun for me.
    So what?? I wanna use a front 4 of Robben Lewa Felix Neymar without having to use ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players just so i have decent chem on the players :s
  • Benn
    3388 posts National Call-Up
    Going to use 3142 this WL and play like super attacking

Hoping for it to play IG like 3124 in game in order to make sure Robben isn’t wasted as a RM in 3atb

Plus I wanted to use the Gattuso I packed and he should be solid as an out and out lone DM

Usually I have my wide mids on come back when I use 3atb but I’m going to have them on stay forward

Should be fun
  • Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class
    edited January 2021
    Manutelli wrote: »
    GL wrote: »

Realistically though that would make the game horrible to play. And it removes the squad building aspect that makes FUT be FUT

I agree imagine the pure sweat people would use, would be disgusting to play Rashford and Neymar 2 strikers with pure meta in every single position would lead to less variety rather than more. Because everyone would use the same meta non chem squad. Also would mean icons would be alot less worth getting.

OR MY NAME IS NOT @Orison

Most people in weekend league and higher divisions rivals would do that I think, I think removing chem could be a very bad move.
  • Tsarov
    11349 posts Has That Special Something
    I am not taking Bakambu for level 15. Duncan is a must. That link with Ribery.
  • Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class
    Maybe could make chemistry more sophisticated so for instance brothers get hyper links automatically, Robben gets a strong link to Ribery, Xavi a strong link to Messi ect.
  • Ian_Ando08
    16613 posts World Class
    edited January 2021
    Maybe could make chemistry more sophisticated so for instance brothers get hyper links automatically, Robben gets a strong link to Ribery, Xavi a strong link to Messi ect.

didnt know robben and Ribery were brothers :/ nevermind Xavi and Messi!
  • Dubbly
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite

They ridiculed him because he spoke the truth.

We’re still using the same chemistry system from 10 years ago pretty much, and people are arguing it shouldn’t be changed. Wat.

The FUT community is the only community I know that complains the game is too stale, but then rejects any form of change suggestions.
  • Dan is Clutch
    35570 posts World Cup Winner
    Chem is never going anywhere anyway it’s just something I wish they’d change.

Just give me 1 max chem WL and I’ll be happy.
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    Didn't the chem links used to be different?
  • Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

didnt know robben and Ribery were brothers :/ nevermind Xavi and Messi!

May as well be on a football pitch, I meant players who are well known for being a great duo on the pitch, might be hard to add in but would make team building more interesting.
  • RedArmyDoof
    2802 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2021
    Just my thoughts on Chem
    Not that it'll ever be implemented but I wouldn't mind a system like this.

- A Player in the right position w/o any links: 6 chem
    - A player in right position with 1 orange link: 7 chem
    - A player in right position with 2 orange links/1 or more green links: 8 chem
    - A player in right position with perfect link: 9 chem
    - Loyalty (changed to 15 games for market bought players): +1 chem

Links would be as follows: (not much changed except on Manager bonus)
    - Same league/Nation - Orange
    - Same team - Green
    - Same league + Same Nation: Green
    - Same team + same nation: Perfect
    - Manager: adds +1 (even to a player with Loyalty)

Max Chem on each player remains 10.

So say I have loyalty Robben with a Dutch manager, he'd be on 8 chem max without any links to him
    They can keep the off-position penalties as they currently are.

This is just my opinion
  • Azof
    20562 posts Club Captain
    Someone in office with the cough. It draws nearer
  • Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class

Yes, can't remember it though /may have been before I played Fut.
  • ColeWorld
    15447 posts World Class
    Schalke 04
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year

1.5 links for Nation/Club so a perfect link was 4 total links instead of 3
  • Skorpio_King
    10704 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2021
    My girl made the appointment for the vaccine. Friday at 3.35pm. 😀😀
  • Dubbly
    Just my thoughts on Chem

- Same team - Green

So say I have loyalty Robben with a Dutch manager, he'd be on 8 chem max without any links to him

This is just my opinion

Why does it even need to be this complicated though?

Career mode and Pro Clubs don’t require chemistry. Chemistry is arguably an outdated mechanic at this point. Imposing an artificial limit on enjoyment just doesn’t make sense to me.

Coming up with a roundabout way to make it better is still a lot worse than just removing it altogether.
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    Removing chem would diminish icon value
  • Orison
    74500 posts Icon
    Remember when we were supposed to get animated tifos after finishing Stadium Upgrade III?

Good times.
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1158 posts Play-Off Hero
    Felix owners, what chem styles are you using and position you're playing him in please? Packed headliners :smiley:
  • LeonidasJB
    22147 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2021
    Dubbly wrote: »
    Just my thoughts on Chem

- Same team - Green

This is just my opinion

Career mode and Pro Clubs don’t require chemistry. Chemistry is arguably an outdated mechanic at this point. Imposing an artificial limit on enjoyment just doesn’t make sense to me.

Coming up with a roundabout way to make it better is still a lot worse than just removing it altogether.

Career mode Chemistry?! You are using players at the same club. Chemistry is null and void.
    Removing it altogether means I am 100% of the time facing Rashford, Dembele and Adama. No 2 ways about it.
  • WFCBagnall
    96590 posts Moderator
    I'd like it where special cards linked to each other.

So if I wanted to build a full Toty team, I could.

If I wanted to build a full Flashback team, I could.

Even if it was just soft links.
  • sofyanm
    8386 posts League Winner
    ROCKNROLLA wrote: »
    Felix owners, what chem styles are you using and position you're playing him in please? Packed headliners :smiley:

Hunter and striker
  • Dubbly
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Dubbly wrote: »
    Just my thoughts on Chem

- Same team - Green

This is just my opinion

Career mode Chemistry?! You are using players at the same club. Chemistry is null and void.
    Removing it altogether means I am 100% of the time facing Rashford, Dembele and Adama. No 2 ways about it.

But we face the same 11/15 players every weekend league anyway. Sheep will always be sheep, is my point. Alisson, Semedo, Gomez, Varane, Mendy, Mbappe, Neymar, etc. People already moan every week about this. Changing the chemistry system doesn’t suddenly make this a problem.

My point about career mode is that there’s no logic to chemistry in FUT beyond some basic rule that EA implemented. Why does Firmino have stronger chemistry with Joelinton or Pereira compared to Neymar or Coutinho (players he actually plays with in the National Team) for example? It’s just some arbitrary rule that was added into the game to try and make it unique, but it’s outdated.
    Removing chem would diminish icon value

All those great base and mid icons that everyone loves using.

This is sort of what I mean when I talk about resistant to change. Icons have a lot of value because of how they link, but there’s only a handful that are considered meta, or even better than specific League cards. But if they were just good instead, then people would use them anyway. People have said for years that base and mid icons are largely pointless. Why can’t icons be upgraded along with the chemistry system?
  • I’ve only gone and tested positive, really knocked me about this virus has, be careful out there lads.

Wishing you all the best. Get well soon @SupaNoodle1990