What has happened?

I’ve been enjoying playing champs this morning getting 8-2 in champs. Now all of a sudden my players feel like crap, can’t move, can’t even make any 5 yard passes anymore and FIF Rashford has been terrible. This game doesn’t reward you what so over and can screw you over big time for no reason what so ever.

This company have such loyal customers and yet they spit in our faces every year demanding money that they do not deserve. They are so out of touch with us as a community and only care when our wallets are on the line. Happy new year I guess ea

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Icon swaps... Everyone is on which is probably impacting servers.

Also there is a WL swaps objective so perhaps that is causing problems too.
  • Probably true about that but surely a billion dollar company can have servers that can handle the large surge of people coming in. Call of duty can. Why can’t Fifa?
  • Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably true about that but surely a billion dollar company can have servers that can handle the large surge of people coming in. Call of duty can. Why can’t Fifa?

It's a joke I have 500 mbs down and 40 up and my players play like trucks every game since the patch at beginning of Dec. I play cod with 150 players and join in the game almost before everyone else but can't play 1 vs 1 without it having problems 🙈
  • Shake88 wrote: »
    Probably true about that but surely a billion dollar company can have servers that can handle the large surge of people coming in. Call of duty can. Why can’t Fifa?

It's a joke I have 500 mbs down and 40 up and my players play like trucks every game since the patch at beginning of Dec. I play cod with 150 players and join in the game almost before everyone else but can't play 1 vs 1 without it having problems 🙈

Yeah it is so true that😂 wish they could do something about it and the game would be so much better