The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• RappSnitch
    6244 posts Big Money Move
    Ozz wrote: »
    RappSnitch wrote: »
    Wish we would’ve got an even more juiced version of Arjen but still cool with this.

He’s dirt cheap no?

I wouldn't say dirt cheap, if it wasn't literally Arjen Robben and was just some other player with the same card there'd be a whole lot of "yeah it looks like a pretty good card, but 120k for a non Top 5 League card with a 2* WF? I don't know"

I guess but it’s still a good card. Think 120k is more than fair considering how they price every other SBC this year. Suppose it helps that I’ll have 2 Icons to get him on full chem. For people that don’t I can see why he’d be a pain to link up.
  • RoosGianni
    8096 posts League Winner
    Div 5 here I come. Blame EA
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »
    So you have to win 26 out of 60 otherwise you can't get the swaps? What if you ain't good enough?

That's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ embarrassing

I disagree. 'Suck and still win' is becoming far too common. If you aren't good enough to win 26/60 you don't deserve the best rewards.

'Suck to Win' is worse than 'Pay to win'.
  • Dan is Clutch
    35415 posts World Cup Winner
    Was hoping they’d wait until like February to release Robben so it would be a card that I couldn’t say no to. This is an easy pass.
  • vibemix881
    3762 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    This game limit is a big yikes from EA.

I mean it ain't that bad but it could get worse

If you can't get 14 wins in 60 matches that's pretty poor

Still, I thought the idea of Icon swaps was to give everyone a chance to play with some icons no matter how poor you are at the game. But yeah, 14 wins is not that bad.
  • Dan is Clutch
    You can combine the SB games together so it’s not that bad really.
  • Ozz
    7895 posts League Winner
    Btw no Headliners SBC?
  • M_A98
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    18 of those squad battles games for swaps can be reduce to 6 if you have 11 French First Owner Silver Players 😬
  • Tsarov
    10853 posts Has That Special Something
    To be fair. I have no motivation to play this game. They are seriously killing every single bit of enjoyment this year.
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Terrible headliners team
    Terrible Swaps requirements
    Cap on friendlies for Swaps

This is a sinking ship
  • Dan is Clutch
    You can do all the SB tokens in 12 games. That's perfectly fine.
  • ccooaattssyy
    18722 posts World Class
    M_A98 wrote: »
    18 of those squad battles games for swaps can be reduce to 6 if you have 11 French First Owner Silver Players 😬

Silver pack method hype!
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    Färjestad wrote: »
    So the Robben card they tweeted have +2 dribbling and +1 shooting over the card in-game...

This happened a few years back, right? Didn’t they boost the IG card to match the tweet?
  • Ian_Ando08
    16092 posts World Class
    MattDufc14 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    So you have to win 26 out of 60 otherwise you can't get the swaps? What if you ain't good enough?

I disagree. 'Suck and still win' is becoming far too common. If you aren't good enough to win 26/60 you don't deserve the best rewards.

It's actually 14/60
  • RoosGianni
    8096 posts League Winner

What an awful take.
  • Dubbly
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looking at the reaction since I posted my opinion, seems like I’m in the minority :D I genuinely don’t think the swaps are bad at all, except for the game limits.

I think it’s more that a limit shouldn’t be put in.

There’s no reason to make swaps competitive. Swaps and objective players are a lot more hassle than they’re worth because of it.
  • Kieran1903
    9437 posts League Winner
    a5f8d858-f465-4639-9538-c3099cb3d2d4.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=zxx0zmiDa5MFO9FBewFlsw7ZaDRF6q1XR%2BLlpH0u1QU%3D

yassss
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Just checked and I have 11 first owner french silvers in my club, that's a big W
  • Skorpio_King
    10499 posts Has That Special Something
    Does anyone not got their xp season boost. I got a set of items but no season xp boost

Anyone, im confused
  • Orison
    73881 posts Icon

@Dan is Clutch what are the combinations?

I don't mind SBs too much as long as a glitch works so that I can do something else for most of the games.

But the friendlies trying to stop quits are just stupid and make this needlessly long for dead rewards.
  • Ian_Ando08
    16092 posts World Class
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    a5f8d858-f465-4639-9538-c3099cb3d2d4.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=zxx0zmiDa5MFO9FBewFlsw7ZaDRF6q1XR%2BLlpH0u1QU%3D

yassss

Where is sambia
  • freakjas
    14394 posts Has That Special Something
    Of anyone thought about doing the bundesliga sbc, don‘t.
    One ziyech and two 83s as highest from the packs back lol
  • RappSnitch
    6244 posts Big Money Move
    There are so many things wrong with this game that I don't know where to begin. Needs a massive overhaul.
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Squad battles here I come! :D

aU2GNx6.jpg
  • Moiizer
    15189 posts World Class
    If im not wrong this covers 3 of the SB swap tokens.

3147a9592392d0c46f3b02ad47cafe03.jpg
  • RoosGianni
    8096 posts League Winner
    I have friends who aren’t good at the game at all, yet they play the swaps for a bit of fun, hoping to get a decent icon in return.

Just because someone isn’t as skilled or devoted to a game he shouldn’t be allowed to grind for the best rewards in swaps? C’mon....
  • LeonidasJB
    22133 posts Club Captain
    Does anyone not got their xp season boost. I got a set of items but no season xp boost

Anyone, im confused

Don't get anything from EA play. No content, no boost. Got to the point I have given up expecting it to ever happen.
  • Ian_Ando08
    16092 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »

@Dan is Clutch what are the combinations?

I don't mind SBs too much as long as a glitch works so that I can do something else for most of the games.

But the friendlies trying to stop quits are just stupid and make this needlessly long for dead rewards.

@Orison

French, all silver and first owned for 6
    NOS and UCL for 6
  • RoosGianni wrote: »

What an awful take.

Friendlies is SBM. There shouldn't be anyone who fails to get the required wins. Far too many people in here just expect the best players to be handed out on a silver plate for them.

Its like the running races in primary school here ,bunch of folk moaning last place isnt getting the same rewards as first.
  • Kieran1903
    9437 posts League Winner
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Kieran1903 wrote: »

yassss

Where is sambia

he's there. don't know why he didn't get put in when i did the auto squad build.