Anyone else changed consoles?

tommygravesen
237 posts Sunday League Hero
Was on PS4 but seen the Xbox series s and thought why not - thinking whether it’s worth the ultimate team grind this late in the game? Anyone else made the move

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    I moved from Xbox to PS last May and caught up in 2 weeks easily. It's fine as the cards are always improving, the coins from placement games will help too.
  • Vichy360
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah moved from a 4.5M worth club on ps4 to a fresh one on xbox series x 34 days ago.
    A tough decision but the delay on xbox is rare & gameplay is better because of that.
  • tommygravesen
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks lads the grind starts tomorrow 😅
  • Khangaskhan17
    4463 posts National Call-Up
    I switched two weeks ago from XB to PS. Same finish even with a lower budget team so no worries.
  • Khangaskhan17
    4463 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2020
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    Yeah moved from a 4.5M worth club on ps4 to a fresh one on xbox series x 34 days ago.
    A tough decision but the delay on xbox is rare & gameplay is better because of that.

Yeah, I recently moved over to PS and am regretting it already. Gameplay was better for me on XB. Much prefer the XB controller too.
  • svatocraft
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Moved from PS4pro to Xbox Series S some days ago and Next-Gen-Fifa on Xbox feels way better for me. Graphically there is barely a difference, but the gameplay and the menus are much smoother, the xbox controller suits me more and I have the impression that on Xbox Series X/S there are more "normal" players who don't take the game too seriously. May be a subjective impression but that's why the game is much more enjoyable for me at the moment.
    Though pack luck isn't with me on xbox (was better on PS4) :-)
  • RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    xbox has a better netcode and has less likeliness of dnf glitches/etc

it's just a better console for online gaming