Anyone good at trading?

Looking for a person who has the time to help me trade to a few 100ks

PM me

Comments

• Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    To hard to trade with that little of coins, investing 2-3mill at a time in 86s & 87s during non promotional times & selling during hyped SBCs is been wildly successful. It’s like free coins lol
  • FifaTaco
    2180 posts Fans' Favourite
    Go look in the Xbox trading thread and start from the start. Shows low budget stuff there
  • RappSnitch
    5776 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2020
    Fill up your TP with meta cards with chem styles during rewards on Thursday. Add 3-8k to each card and keep relisting. Voila.
  • Nice inputs guys! Thanks

But looking for more like a friend on ps4 who can message what’s he’s doing and I can copy. I know it’s lame and lazy but I lost a lot of coins following different people and it seems I suck at trading. Gone from 1.6mil to 1.3mil 😅
  • Gorda
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Buy Sbc fodder when prices are low and sell when they are high, easy and safe.
  • Gorda wrote: »

Unfortunately that’s where I’ve lost some coins because the sbcs are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and my players dipped further and further down

• Anyway IF anyone wanna befriend me on ps4 and let me follow you in trading please PM me
  • Gorda
    Afridi19 wrote: »
    Gorda wrote: »

Unfortunately that’s where I’ve lost some coins because the sbcs are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and my players dipped further and further down
    85 was selling for Max bin because of the party bag, i sold a few 84:s for 10k and 83:s for 5k.

• Gorda wrote: »
    Afridi19 wrote: »
    Gorda wrote: »

85 was selling for Max bin because of the party bag, i sold a few 84:s for 10k and 83:s for 5k.

I currently have invested in 28x 88s and hope they rise some few Ks in the near future 😭

• Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Simple trading method is to use the unassigned glitch and buy non rares at close to discard from top teams during rewards and sell inflated for Sbcs.

Depending on how far you go unassigned, and what Sbcs are released you can make tons doing this. I made 400k one evening last week from just doing this.
  • really doubt 83s a 5K, I sold two Ibra at 3K and rest of 83s (Banegas, etc.. do not go at 2.5K).
  • Kevin
    1839 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bronze pack method.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Why should i pm you, if you seek my advice?
    Sounds entitled tbh.

You should look for your self. Believe it or not. There are magical places that answer all your questions once you type them in. Like Google or YouTube.

But nonetheless im feeling generous today, so here's a handout for you.
    Its brainlet-proof

-Go to the Xbox General
    -Go into the TRADING WITH GOLD (yes the one written in capslock) thread.
    -Read
    -replicate what other successful traders do
    -profit
  • Gorda
    napolitano wrote: »
    really doubt 83s a 5K, I sold two Ibra at 3K and rest of 83s (Banegas, etc.. do not go at 2.5K).
    Lazy buyers, i just keep relisting 83:s they do sell for 5k, sold a gaya today for 5k.
  • Simple trading method is to use the unassigned glitch and buy non rares at close to discard from top teams during rewards and sell inflated for Sbcs.

Depending on how far you go unassigned, and what Sbcs are released you can make tons doing this. I made 400k one evening last week from just doing this.

Sounds like a sick margin! Did you buy all players from top teams and then sell them as soon as they are needed for an sbc or do you create a list of interesting players first?
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    edited December 2020
    megivh wrote: »
    Simple trading method is to use the unassigned glitch and buy non rares at close to discard from top teams during rewards and sell inflated for Sbcs.

Sounds like a sick margin! Did you buy all players from top teams and then sell them as soon as they are needed for an sbc or do you create a list of interesting players first?

Trial and error is your friend.

The main problem when people start trading is that they worry about losses too much and don't hold their nerve.

Experience tells me that some positions will sell for minimum 1.5k if certain Sbcs are released. If rating requirements are needed, between 3.5k to 4k.

I'll happily stay unassigned for weeks until my conditions are met and keep adding to the unassigned.

Saying that, I took a punt on something for icon swaps that failed miserably and I took around a 100k loss because I had to sell failed investments so that I could trade again. Taking a loss now and then is part of the trading game. Sometimes you hit the jackpot, sometimes you don't. Consistent methods and lazy buyers are mainly what you need.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    I buy gold rares from potential marque matchups for 650 and sell them for 1200-1500. You won't be making 100ks but works for when you have under 100k can easily net you from 25k per 50 sold for very very lazy profit.