The "Stay away from these players" Thread

Comments

• JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think this year is big on personal preference with strikers. I see my two favorites in here (SIF Rondon and MOTM Lukaku), and I hate Aguero, but everyone seems to love him
  • Slobasp
    1048 posts Professional
    I think this year is big on personal preference with strikers. I see my two favorites in here (SIF Rondon and MOTM Lukaku), and I hate Aguero, but everyone seems to love him

Since I put SIF Aub alongside Aguero, KUn's done nothing for me. Aub is amazing.

• Wild Grunt
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looks like there is almost an agreement on TOTY Neuer and MOTM Bony here, will try your tips @Stew Though
  • Wild Grunt
    Yup not worth 15 mill
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    +1 for MOTM Bony.Used him for 7 games and he was meh. Faced him several times and i didnt conced a goal from him. When i used him he scored 1 header....
  • Simple wrote: »
    Jarmen11 wrote: »
    I tried Gotze at striker and he was so much better than Lewa in case anyone needs a Bayern striker

How about SIF Muller? Anyone tried him?
    SIF Muller has a cracking shot on him. Feels a bit slower than 83 pace but everything else is perfect imo.

SIF Muller is the best striker on the game, he makes the runs,strong,both footed,good in the air, and a pocher ! with ribery and robben either side it is unstoppable his record for me was 30 games scored 62 and 12 assists !
  • Wild Grunt
    I can't stress enough on how awful Origi is
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    SIF (or any version) Aubameyang

biggest waste of coins ever, all he has is pace, weak, can't finish and just overall bad
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2015
    Rondon (any version)
    didn't do anything a good striker does, poor strength and awful dribbling and woeful finishing, awful
  • Barslund
    4740 posts National Call-Up
    In generel... NIF > IF / SIF.
  • droppin_skullzz
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is such a mixed thread lol loved reading it! For me I cant get along with Gotze in CAM or CM just cant use his dribbling and DI Maria in a CAM. However I turned this CAM card to a striker card with SIF Ibrah and 19 in 23 which considering he was 2 in 8 to start with is not a bad return!

Still trying to get to grips with NIF Robben as well.....
  • I am Beast FC
    700 posts Sunday League Hero
    Robben is pretty good for me but his finishing is so bad! Can finish only the easiest chances.
  • cHrOnIc_iLlNeSs
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    SIF Sanchez even NIF young played better for me at LW
  • Alibongo
    1296 posts Professional
    Thought I'd contribute to the MOTM Bony discussion here. He was very good for me in a cheapish team and then I seem to have forgotten how to play with him once I managed to upgrade the rest of the team. He is a deadly finisher, if you can get him in the right position.
    I'm never good with those "tank" type players, I've always struggled using Benteke and Lukaku for example, so I was surprised to get something out of MOTM Bony when I didn't expect too much. For 30k, give him a try perhaps..

As for really terrible players, IF Bolasie for me. Skills and dribbling were amazing, but shooting, absolutely dire.
  • SwordsCPFC
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Salman wrote: »
    Last year I used motm Insigne scored 2 goals in 140 games, couldn't score pens tap ins fks longshots anything

How are you blaming the card because you can't score penalties? lmao
  • Wild Grunt wrote: »
    Ever bought a player and ended up really disappointed?
    There are a bunch of players I tried and did everything to like, but they turned out really bad.

Share your experiences + One line review for each of the "Underpowered Players" you have tried!

IF Origi

0xWa6Bt.png

Can't finish, feels slow and never makes runs

Omg I saw this thread and thought ive gotta put origi In there I open the thread and boom there he is my god he is awful feels slower than heskey on fifa 14 he is the worst player I have ever used paid 18000 with hunter card and still terrible :-)
    Just hope I can sell him after putting this lol
  • SIF Sanchez.

Singlehandedly the best looking, worst performing card I've used in any FUT.
    Agree with this %100 terrible card :-)

• Verstappen
    4433 posts National Call-Up
    Sirigu
    Hart
    David Luiz
    Cahill
    Mangala

Cahill is like a 47 OVR Bronze Non Rare CB for me. Vertonghen is miles better.
  • Wild Grunt
    Wild Grunt wrote: »
    Ever bought a player and ended up really disappointed?
    There are a bunch of players I tried and did everything to like, but they turned out really bad.

Share your experiences + One line review for each of the "Underpowered Players" you have tried!

IF Origi

0xWa6Bt.png

Can't finish, feels slow and never makes runs

Omg I saw this thread and thought ive gotta put origi In there I open the thread and boom there he is my god he is awful feels slower than heskey on fifa 14 he is the worst player I have ever used paid 18000 with hunter card and still terrible :-)
    Just hope I can sell him after putting this lol
    So happy that everybody agrees on this :D

• Wild Grunt
    almost adding IF Hulk to this thread
  • Wild Grunt
    edited April 2015
    New entry

jERbXDm.png

One more player with the "might-as-well-play-with-10-men"
  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    SIF Anthony Lopes couldn't catch a cold in a hospital. I was so excited when he got upgraded, but now i have replaced him with Beto.
  • Wild Grunt
    edited April 2015
    Update on Yilmaz, 10 games 2 goals
  • Wild Grunt
    9 assists though
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Stew wrote: »
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    @Stew nice team :open_mouth:
    May have to pick him up again and follow your advice :p
    @Manda1997 did you play him in a 1 or 2 ST form?

definately try him again cant go too far wrong for 25k or whatever he costs now.

I tried him and he was utterly terrible, apart from the fact he would score at least a goal every game.

I know that sounds contradictory, but hard to explain. He would be utterly useless at everything, then would just pop up to shin one in for 6 yards...every single game.
  • kunszn16
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Barslund wrote: »
    In generel... NIF > IF / SIF.

I really agree with this, especially in terms of upgrading your squad.

For example, adding NIF Bale to a La Liga squad will make a much bigger difference than say adding SIF Benzema will (they cost about the same right now).
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Falcao
  • Zanetti
    880 posts Professional
    FALCAO- absolute garbage, feels like a 80 rated player also love facing him because its easy to keep a clean sheet.
    KOMPANY- bad positioning
  • Halta002
    1107 posts Professional
    Wild Grunt wrote: »
    MOTM Welbeck

2VMI2T2.png

Can't even begin to explain how awful he is

I disagree about this actually ! he is doing great job with me !