R9 Moments/Prime or Cruyff Moments to Buying

Hi i want to creat my dream team but in can not fond that players if anybody here have that players i can buy instantly for 15 millions coins ...greetings

Comments

• URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    fcpclaudio wrote: »
    Hi i want to creat my dream team but in can not fond that players if anybody here have that players i can buy instantly for 15 millions coins ...greetings

Kinda hard. Only the most hardcore FUT fans have tradeable version of these cards, and those hardcores for sure instantly joined FUT21 battle right after the release. They will not go back to check this FUT20 forum. You can try posting on the FUT21 forum and maybe one of them is kind enough to log back to FIFA 20 and list the cards for you.
  • URBirdman wrote: »
    fcpclaudio wrote: »

Kinda hard. Only the most hardcore FUT fans have tradeable version of these cards, and those hardcores for sure instantly joined FUT21 battle right after the release. They will not go back to check this FUT20 forum. You can try posting on the FUT21 forum and maybe one of them is kind enough to log back to FIFA 20 and list the cards for you.

hi thanks to reply ...some weeks ago i already see 2 times R9 Prime and 1 or 2 months a see 4 or 5 cruyyf moments but at the time dont have coins but right now i have but still nothing kkkkkkkkk greetings