Does high press induce wrong passes

Smsalnuaimi
1600 posts Play-Off Hero
Cause this is what i have been noticing so far

Comments

• RadioShaq
    19800 posts Moderator
    It’s not so much high pressure but composure and not getting 30 seconds to turn around over and over for the perfect pass. Even then running something like 442 you always have an outlet and it’s hard to misplace passes.
  • Hades
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    Ben wrote: »
    Yes when the opponent has team press activated it impacts your pass direction and power .

This. It handicaps your players ability massively.
  • RadioShaq
    19800 posts Moderator
    It’s just not that useful. Ping pong no look 360 no scope passing is back. It will barely stop someone who is just holding possession though.
  • Torminator
    1780 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its depends on the composure of your players. High comp players are able to perform, shoot, pass under pressure. For me its the most important stat.

That new dembele and Maxim cards have low composure and will not perform in a crowded box only when on a clear break due to their pace
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    High press has no negative effect on the player using it. You'll make horrible passes and your players wont have time to make them either.

Crazy to think that barely any stamina gets reduced when AI runs around.
  • Miigue
    1186 posts Professional
    It affects more when you have the ball at your own half and yeah, every single one of your players will be marked. It should be removed
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    With most of us experiencing the effect. It concludes that yes it does have an effect which should be looked at by EA. This is unfair to play a game and even if you go 4-0 at first half. With high press and scoring one goal you could loae 5/4 😂
  • The_giant616
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    It’s just not that useful. Ping pong no look 360 no scope passing is back. It will barely stop someone who is just holding possession though.

You really are quite the persistent deflector.
  • Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've allways thought everytime I use it my players turn to trucks and can't pass for shhhhish makes it horrid for me but not for others 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • oldboiler
    5099 posts Big Money Move
    Yes.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    It drains your stamina more than it should do which probably then effects your passing.