The Squad Building Clanneges - RIP LEAGUE SBC'S '>' Pack Preview Party Thead 🤝 🤏🏻💪🚲 🔵⚡

Comments

  • ColeWorld
    14024 posts Has That Special Something
    freakjas wrote: »
    Me and my parents/brother/grandma are always eating a goose on the 25th of december and it‘s always soo good
    This might‘ve been the best thing about 2020 which sounds kinda ridiculous but this year has been soo boring :D

    My grandma is ridiculously good at cooking

    Every grandma is good at cooking
  • freakjas
    12329 posts Has That Special Something
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Me and my parents/brother/grandma are always eating a goose on the 25th of december and it‘s always soo good
    This might‘ve been the best thing about 2020 which sounds kinda ridiculous but this year has been soo boring :D

    My grandma is ridiculously good at cooking

    Every grandma is good at cooking

    My other one isn‘t tbf.
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    I don’t mind all these pictures, he’s having a good time, that’s the most important thing on Christmas,

    Just scroll past it or ignore it if you aren’t interested or don’t want to see it.

    Its the first time in 10 months im at my moms and dads home. I was pretty nervous about it but now im here it feels like im home again. There is not a better place then your parents home.

    Hope you have a great time fella, ignore some of the 🔔🔚’s on here. Merry Christmas 🎄
  • Ugri
    11786 posts Has That Special Something
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    I don’t mind all these pictures, he’s having a good time, that’s the most important thing on Christmas,

    Just scroll past it or ignore it if you aren’t interested or don’t want to see it.

    Its the first time in 10 months im at my moms and dads home. I was pretty nervous about it but now im here it feels like im home again. There is not a better place then your parents home.

    Hope you have a great time fella, ignore some of the 🔔🔚’s on here. Merry Christmas 🎄

    Enjoy Xmas guys!
  • Shaanxz
    22564 posts Club Captain
    Would all be calm if OT topics were allowed in xbcc 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • CaTriEm
    2118 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hope you're all having a great Christmas, see you at 6pm nerds
  • Ning
    5469 posts Big Money Move
    I for one am enjoying Skorpio's pics, I ate cocktail sausages for my christmas lunch :D
  • LeonidasJB
    21311 posts Club Captain
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Would all be calm if OT topics were allowed in xbcc 🤷🏻‍♂️

    Yeah. I dont get why we can't just have Off Topic Threads in the XBCC. It just means they get pushed to the ghost town called Off Topic.
    It would also mean that every conversation didn't need to go through here.
  • LeonidasJB
    21311 posts Club Captain
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    I don’t mind all these pictures, he’s having a good time, that’s the most important thing on Christmas,

    Just scroll past it or ignore it if you aren’t interested or don’t want to see it.

    Its the first time in 10 months im at my moms and dads home. I was pretty nervous about it but now im here it feels like im home again. There is not a better place then your parents home.

    Hope you are having a great day. Merry Xmas!!
  • Ian_Ando08
    13350 posts Has That Special Something
    tbh id rather see Skorpios xmas pics than some of the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA have tweeted today
  • Skorpio_King
    8425 posts League Winner
    Thank you guys ❤❤
  • Futfanatic
    15929 posts World Class
    I can honestly say I’m really thankful for this thread

    @Skorpio_King don’t be discouraged to show more of yourself, I’m enjoying it. 😃
  • RappSnitch
    4239 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I can honestly say I’m really thankful for this thread

    @Skorpio_King don’t be discouraged to show more of yourself, I’m enjoying it. 😃

    Kinky, topless isn’t enough for you huh? 🍆
  • Futfanatic
    15929 posts World Class
    RappSnitch wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I can honestly say I’m really thankful for this thread

    @Skorpio_King don’t be discouraged to show more of yourself, I’m enjoying it. 😃

    Kinky, topless isn’t enough for you huh? 🍆

    👀
  • LenKikk
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have a good one @Skorpio_King im enjoying the pics oh ye and merry christmas! 😁
  • Futfanatic
    15929 posts World Class
    Oh this is too good 🤣
  • PlanetBerg
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Ice Man Cometh, yet I wish he would just Leaveth
  • DutyHarry
    7390 posts Big Money Move
    Asked an opponent some help with crosses objectives by giving him 2 goals, he kept try harding, I was 3 goals down, won the game 5-4 anyway. :joy:
  • DutyHarry
    7390 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Tasty Icon SBC's tonight or riots.

    I’m pretty sure we got nothing last Christmas Day right? :#

    Yup, I think we ain't got sheet.
  • Wyojasond
    16622 posts World Class
    Cooked up a gorgeous prime rib last night with Au Gratin potatoes and Rhodes rolls. Had tons of left overs so I’m snacking on it all day today 🤤

    Merry Christmas everyone. May your day be filled with icon pulls and upgrade sbcs 🎅🎅🎅
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    53108 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    skorpio fan acc
  • Scholesyy
    2036 posts Fans' Favourite
    Came here to see what we expect at 6pm. The f is going on :joy:
  • WFCBagnall
    88047 posts Moderator
    Pics-Art-12-25-05-34-12.jpg
  • 14 minutessss
  • Moiizer
    12580 posts Has That Special Something
    Content today would require EA to plan ahead......kit sbc incoming
Sign In or Register to comment.