Managerial Masterpiece- Capa objective

I am not sure if this topic was mentioned here before , but I our appreciate of someone clarify to me when the requirement is 77 rated team with zero bronze and maximum of three silver cards, how can someone have the likes of Payet , Fabrigas and Sarabia in the main formation and still be able to sub in 97 Maradona while still maintaining the rating requirement. Is there any glitch being exploited here ?

Comments

• Zefi
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    No just subs are likely 3 65 silver and 75 gold
  • xBarlow81x
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just checked for you using a squad builder and It can be done with a 75 Fabregas, 97 Maradona or the 87 Fabregas and 91 Maradona you just need your silvers to be rated 65 and the majority of your other golds to be rated 75. I'm pretty sure there is no glitch to exploit here if there is I'm unaware of it.
  • Ok , many thanks Mates 👍
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    You go two ways, either go for a mediocre team theough out usually with a lot of pace, or go full 75 rated all over the park and have a ronaldo , mbappe , Messi on the bench and just sub the two superstars on and play theough them. Iv done it both ways, both work, but I find bringing a cr7 on against 75 rated defenders and goalkeepers is usually the way to go.
  • I used the good tip of keeping on the bench 3 silvers that are rated 60 and below plus some low rated common golds. This allowed me of having 3-4 effective players in the main formation “ not meta but the likes of RB Williams , nif Felix and Llorente ). This has worked fine to me .Now three more wins to go for Capa 😊🤞
  • Sky Blue Army #CCFC
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Royalwhite wrote: »
    I used the good tip of keeping on the bench 3 silvers that are rated 60 and below

The lowest rated silvers are 65
  • Royalwhite wrote: »
    I used the good tip of keeping on the bench 3 silvers that are rated 60 and below

The lowest rated silvers are 65

Yes my bad , I actually wanted to say rated in the 60s , good catch 😊👍
  • Hammer316
    3482 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah 3 low rated silvers on bench helps a lot. I only just realised recently and have loan r9 and jao Felix up front with a good defence still for capa.
  • All4fun1991
    2851 posts Fans' Favourite
    Royalwhite wrote: »
    I am not sure if this topic was mentioned here before , but I our appreciate of someone clarify to me when the requirement is 77 rated team with zero bronze and maximum of three silver cards, how can someone have the likes of Payet , Fabrigas and Sarabia in the main formation and still be able to sub in 97 Maradona while still maintaining the rating requirement. Is there any glitch being exploited here ?

It used to happen to me, sometimes I really don’t understand how they manage to squeeze in few 84,s and even 87 rated Aubameyang or 90 rated Mbappe... just keep playing you will eventually complete it.